Kay's journey to health and happiness

TOWIE alert for later too sis, thanks for that lovely nearly forgot, I'll have it on in the background while I'm on mins :D xx

Can't get TOWIE here , not got the new channel and I don't want to mess with his tv,
It's being sky + at home

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can't get TOWIE here , not got the new channel and I don't want to mess with his tv,
It's being sky + at home

Oh yep I forgot you did mention that. I'm going to your diary now :p xx

Hello hun, hows you ? :) Saw Alfie's new pic, he looks lovely. How has your day been ? xx

Not bad thanks, we've managed to get a few jobs done which is good. The weekend has gone far too quick though for my liking lol. Monday again already tomorrow, and weigh in day eeeeeeeek!
I'm off to sleep now hun, so catch up tomorrow xx

Not bad thanks, we've managed to get a few jobs done which is good. The weekend has gone far too quick though for my liking lol. Monday again already tomorrow, and weigh in day eeeeeeeek!
I'm off to sleep now hun, so catch up tomorrow xx

Oh yes its your weigh in in the morning, I forgot , good luck hun hope you do smashing, you always do Kathryn :D . Night night lovely xx

Hi Kay, just catching up on your thread. My a lot has been happening! That's great news about the job, I'm sure it will all work out really well for you! It's great that you're getting to spend so much time with your Aunt but I can understand your concern. Hoping she gets her strength back soon.

Omg its afternoon already :faint2:,

...think I've just finished updating threads, need some bunny time to myself now, haven't even started on water for the challenge yet :eek: and my soup :eek:, best get cracking ! I will be on later to reply to posts on my dairy. Have a nice afternoon everyone :), catch you all later .

Kay xx

Omg its afternoon already :faint2:, ...think I've just finished updating threads, need some bunny time to myself now, haven't even started on water for the challenge yet :eek: and my soup :eek:, best get cracking ! I will be on later to reply to posts on my dairy. Have a nice afternoon everyone :), catch you all later . Kay xx

Darn missed ya sis,
Catch you later hun cxx

Darn missed ya sis,
Catch you later hun cxx

I'm back and around somewhere on the threads sis :D hehe xx

Evening Kay - I hope your having some you time now? Good luck on your soup challenge hun xx

Evening Sheila, hope you've had a good day too. Yes first day of challenge has gone well thanks, although I will be going for my work trial this week, so I hope I manage to stay on plan. I hope going back to work wasn't too stressful for you. Have you got a pic of Jackson on your desk ? :) xx

Evening Sheila, hope you've had a good day too. Yes first day of challenge has gone well thanks, although I will be going for my work trial this week, so I hope I manage to stay on plan. I hope going back to work wasn't too stressful for you. Have you got a pic of Jackson on your desk ? :) xx

My first day back wasn't too bad thanks hun. I'm sure you will cope well as long as you plan and prepare in advance.

I will post a couple now chick x

Back