Kay's journey to health and happiness

Time to hit the pillow me thinks ;). Night night everyone, hope to catch up with you all tomorrow xx

untitled12.pngZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! xx

Morning, have a good day x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Morning lovely, how are you feeling this morning? No midnight raids on the kitchen I hope!! You and Von were nattering away last night, hehe, just like 'old days' lol. Hope you slept well. Good to see you're planning your food and stuff for the office this week. Could you not take soup in one of those wide neck flasks or even one of your lovely slow cooker meals when its cold? Hubby has one, it wasn't that cheap but if he heats it up just before he leaves in the morning (before six!) it stays hot until he eats it, which is usually about eleven as he's starving by then. Of course, if they do have a microwave that opens up a whole new avenue of food to heat up, its all about being prepared ahead. Hope they don't have too many cake mornings, like a lot of offices do? :eek: The Bunny will have to be very strong if they do or at least allow syns to cover it. How many people are in the office, do you know?
Ooh I'm dead nosey, aren't I? :whistle:

Morning lovely, how are you feeling this morning? No midnight raids on the kitchen I hope!! You and Von were nattering away last night, hehe, just like 'old days' lol. Hope you slept well. Good to see you're planning your food and stuff for the office this week. Could you not take soup in one of those wide neck flasks or even one of your lovely slow cooker meals when its cold? Hubby has one, it wasn't that cheap but if he heats it up just before he leaves in the morning (before six!) it stays hot until he eats it, which is usually about eleven as he's starving by then. Of course, if they do have a microwave that opens up a whole new avenue of food to heat up, its all about being prepared ahead. Hope they don't have too many cake mornings, like a lot of offices do? :eek: The Bunny will have to be very strong if they do or at least allow syns to cover it. How many people are in the office, do you know? Ooh I'm dead nosey, aren't I? :whistle:

Ha ha nosey us never lol,
Yes it was like old times chatting last night , loved it,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Kay, just catching up on your thread. My a lot has been happening! That's great news about the job, I'm sure it will all work out really well for you! It's great that you're getting to spend so much time with your Aunt but I can understand your concern. Hoping she gets her strength back soon.

Thanks Ruby, I start tomorrow so am excited and anxious at the same time :). Yep I'm going back to see my aunt on Friday, have missed her so much, thanks for asking ;). Well done on your stonking loss this week, 4lbs :eek: which leg did you chop off ? :D hehe. Hope work is less manic for you and you've managed to get some time for yourself hun :).

Kay xx

Goodness me Kay - what a lot has been going on over the weekend! Glad about your weight loss and the job offer - that is great xx

Hello lovely :wavey:, yes a lot has been going on in the last week, maybe a bit too quick for me Mandy :p. I'm doing my soup challenge with the girls this week so hope we all have a nice loss next week ;). Hope your doing well hun and I hope your daughter is feeling a lot better and I hope your mum is well too. Your such a good mum and daughter Mandy, don't forget to take care of yourself too, the bunny always wants you to be happy and healthy. :):)

Kay xx

Last edited:
Good morning Kay :)
Hope you slept well xx

It's afternoon now :p lol. No unfortunately I had a rough night with my back :sigh:, have taken some pain killers and am resting it today, I need it to get better by tomorrow, I start work :eek:. Hope you've had a good day hun :).

Kay xx

Hello sis ,
Have a great day sweetie xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You too, hope your shopping trip went well :):) xx

Morning lovely, how are you feeling this morning? No midnight raids on the kitchen I hope!! You and Von were nattering away last night, hehe, just like 'old days' lol. Hope you slept well. Good to see you're planning your food and stuff for the office this week. Could you not take soup in one of those wide neck flasks or even one of your lovely slow cooker meals when its cold? Hubby has one, it wasn't that cheap but if he heats it up just before he leaves in the morning (before six!) it stays hot until he eats it, which is usually about eleven as he's starving by then. Of course, if they do have a microwave that opens up a whole new avenue of food to heat up, its all about being prepared ahead. Hope they don't have too many cake mornings, like a lot of offices do? :eek: The Bunny will have to be very strong if they do or at least allow syns to cover it. How many people are in the office, do you know?
Ooh I'm dead nosey, aren't I? :whistle:

Afternoon L :):), awww thanks so much lovely for taking the time out and looking at options for me for my work lunches :p. I was telling Vonnie last night I am a bit confused as to what to do :rolleyes:. I'm guessing they do have a microwave and kettle, but I can't phone him and ask lol, I'll have to wait till tomorrow. I've decided to take the day off the challenge tomorrow and buy my lunch from outside (I will try and stay healthy). Because its my first day, they may want me to go out to lunch with them, I don't know what they'll have in mind but it will look funny if I kind of stick to myself and I say I bought my own lunch. I think in the beginning I'll have to spend some time with them.

In terms of the organisation, he owns a repairs firm that service white goods both domestic and commercial, they cover the London area and just outside. The job of the Office Manager will be the administration side for all the logistics for the firm. I will get training, before I can start to take calls and book appointments for customers. It's a very busy office and their phones don't stop ringing he told me (looks like loads of people need repairs for their appliances lol) . Hopefully my days will go by very quickly :).

Oh I really hope L their not the type of office that have candy's and sweets at every desk :eek: that's not gonna help the bunny. I'll need will power made of steel :(. I was thinking of either taking fruit to work to have something to snack on, or some kind of sugar free hard boiled sweets, wonder how many syns they would be ? I'm loving the food flask idea you mentioned your hubby takes. It's funny you said that because I was just looking at them the other day on Amazon lol. They are a good investment, but I find its better to pay more and get one that does actually keep your food warm.

I hope you've had a good day :), I still need to catch up on some diaries, hope you've had a lovely day hun :hug99:.

Kay xx

Hello lovely :wavey:, yes a lot has been going on in the last week, maybe a bit too quick for me Mandy :p. I'm doing my soup challenge with the girls this week so hope we all have a nice loss next week ;). Hope your doing well hun and I hope your daughter is feeling a lot better and I hope your mum is well too. Your such a good mum and daughter Mandy, don't forget to take care of yourself too, the bunny always wants you to be happy and healthy. :):)

Kay xx
:hug99:
Awww - you made me a bit teary reading that Kay xx

Afternoon everyone :wavey:,

Hope your all well. An update from me. Unfortunately last night I had a rough night and didn't sleep too well :(. Typical that my back pain kicks off a day before I'm ment to start work :sigh:. I've had some time to think things over. I don't know why but because I've had such a long gap since I was last working, I'm feeling a bit anxious and nervous. It's not the mental challenge ahead that I'm worried about, I know my capabilities and I know I will do the job well, its my health and the physical side :mad:. When I'm at home, I know I can lie down and rest my back if it's hurting, I won't be able to do that at work, I'll just have to take pain killers if I'm in pain :(. I know some of you might be thinking, why did she say yes then, well I haven't fully committed, I did say after the 2 days work trial, I will give my answer. My uncle phoned me today just to check if I'm all set for starting tomorrow, he said I can let him know my decision by Saturday. That's good because I thought he wanted an answer after 2 days, it gives me more time, I really need that time to think things through in my head, both the positives and the negatives of committing to full time work.

I have decided to take tomorrow off the challenge, as its my first day at work and I think I want to give my job my full attention, can't be so focused on the plan :rolleyes:. I don't know why but I am stressing out about the job right now and I feel this week I just need some time off mins to myself. I won't be gone too long, I hope to be back on Saturday. I will update all the threads on my return ;). I am going to group on Wednesday evening (tomorrow) for my weigh in, after work. I will let you all know how I got on on Saturday when I'm back. I will be continuing with the Soup challenge this week even though I won't be posting until the weekend. I'm also going to go and see my Aunt on Friday, have missed her lots and need to check she's doing ok :).

I hope you all have a fab week ahead, and I hope to catch up with you all soon ;).

Hugs Kay xx

:bighug:

Back