Kay's journey to health and happiness

Ah Kay I think you are doing the right thing you have to concentrate on the job for the next few days and have a proper think about it.
Hope work goes ok and good luck for W.I

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Afternoon everyone :wavey:,

Hope your all well. An update from me. Unfortunately last night I had a rough night and didn't sleep too well :(. Typical that my back pain kicks off a day before I'm ment to start work :sigh:. I've had some time to think things over. I don't know why but because I've had such a long gap since I was last working, I'm feeling a bit anxious and nervous. It's not the mental challenge ahead that I'm worried about, I know my capabilities and I know I will do the job well, its my health and the physical side :mad:. When I'm at home, I know I can lie down and rest my back if it's hurting, I won't be able to do that at work, I'll just have to take pain killers if I'm in pain :(. I know some of you might be thinking, why did she say yes then, well I haven't fully committed, I did say after the 2 days work trial, I will give my answer. My uncle phoned me today just to check if I'm all set for starting tomorrow, he said I can let him know my decision by Saturday. That's good because I thought he wanted an answer after 2 days, it gives me more time, I really need that time to think things through in my head, both the positives and the negatives of committing to full time work.

I have decided to take tomorrow off the challenge, as its my first day at work and I think I want to give my job my full attention, can't be so focused on the plan :rolleyes:. I don't know why but I am stressing out about the job right now and I feel this week I just need some time off mins to myself. I won't be gone too long, I hope to be back on Saturday. I will update all the threads on my return ;). I am going to group on Wednesday evening (tomorrow) for my weigh in, after work. I will let you all know how I got on on Saturday when I'm back. I will be continuing with the Soup challenge this week even though I won't be posting until the weekend. I'm also going to go and see my Aunt on Friday, have missed her lots and need to check she's doing ok :).

I hope you all have a fab week ahead, and I hope to catch up with you all soon ;).

Hugs Kay xx

:bighug:

Hi Kay
Hope your trial goes well and it's nice that you will have a little time to mull things over before you have to give your answer.
I can totally understand your anxiety- it's a big change and you will still be worried about your poorly back :-( I can imagine you will want to give everything 110%! This usually means pressure :-(
Hope you get chance for a little 'me' time- I'm feeling the same.
Catch up on Saturday xx

Afternoon everyone :wavey:, Hope your all well. An update from me. Unfortunately last night I had a rough night and didn't sleep too well :(. Typical that my back pain kicks off a day before I'm ment to start work :sigh:. I've had some time to think things over. I don't know why but because I've had such a long gap since I was last working, I'm feeling a bit anxious and nervous. It's not the mental challenge ahead that I'm worried about, I know my capabilities and I know I will do the job well, its my health and the physical side :mad:. When I'm at home, I know I can lie down and rest my back if it's hurting, I won't be able to do that at work, I'll just have to take pain killers if I'm in pain :(. I know some of you might be thinking, why did she say yes then, well I haven't fully committed, I did say after the 2 days work trial, I will give my answer. My uncle phoned me today just to check if I'm all set for starting tomorrow, he said I can let him know my decision by Saturday. That's good because I thought he wanted an answer after 2 days, it gives me more time, I really need that time to think things through in my head, both the positives and the negatives of committing to full time work. I have decided to take tomorrow off the challenge, as its my first day at work and I think I want to give my job my full attention, can't be so focused on the plan :rolleyes:. I don't know why but I am stressing out about the job right now and I feel this week I just need some time off mins to myself. I won't be gone too long, I hope to be back on Saturday. I will update all the threads on my return ;). I am going to group on Wednesday evening (tomorrow) for my weigh in, after work. I will let you all know how I got on on Saturday when I'm back. I will be continuing with the Soup challenge this week even though I won't be posting until the weekend. I'm also going to go and see my Aunt on Friday, have missed her lots and need to check she's doing ok :). I hope you all have a fab week ahead, and I hope to catch up with you all soon ;). Hugs Kay xx :bighug:

Sorry you had a bad night sleep , I totally get you being anxious look at me going bk after sick leave,
I hope you enjoy tomorrow and your back settles down ,
Good luck for wi tomorrow x
Take the time you need to get yourself focused and in the right state of mind ,
Although il miss you loads I totally get where your coming from
Loads of hugs sis
Luv ya as always xxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Understand your reasons for taking some time out Kay, you need to think clearly about your future and whether its the right thing for you at this time. Hope you enjoy your trial run and it goes well for you. Stay well lovely and we'll look forward to hearing when the time is right to let us know your decisions. Try and relax a bit about it, even if you take the job, its not written in stone. Just make sure your Uncle is fully aware of your limitation because of your back. Take care xx

Hi Kay just a quick visit im afraid as I have the little fella. I hope all goes well for you - try not to stress too much and enjoy your couple of days before making the decision xx

Afternoon everyone :wavey:,

Hope your all well. An update from me. Unfortunately last night I had a rough night and didn't sleep too well :(. Typical that my back pain kicks off a day before I'm ment to start work :sigh:. I've had some time to think things over. I don't know why but because I've had such a long gap since I was last working, I'm feeling a bit anxious and nervous. It's not the mental challenge ahead that I'm worried about, I know my capabilities and I know I will do the job well, its my health and the physical side :mad:. When I'm at home, I know I can lie down and rest my back if it's hurting, I won't be able to do that at work, I'll just have to take pain killers if I'm in pain :(. I know some of you might be thinking, why did she say yes then, well I haven't fully committed, I did say after the 2 days work trial, I will give my answer. My uncle phoned me today just to check if I'm all set for starting tomorrow, he said I can let him know my decision by Saturday. That's good because I thought he wanted an answer after 2 days, it gives me more time, I really need that time to think things through in my head, both the positives and the negatives of committing to full time work.

I have decided to take tomorrow off the challenge, as its my first day at work and I think I want to give my job my full attention, can't be so focused on the plan :rolleyes:. I don't know why but I am stressing out about the job right now and I feel this week I just need some time off mins to myself. I won't be gone too long, I hope to be back on Saturday. I will update all the threads on my return ;). I am going to group on Wednesday evening (tomorrow) for my weigh in, after work. I will let you all know how I got on on Saturday when I'm back. I will be continuing with the Soup challenge this week even though I won't be posting until the weekend. I'm also going to go and see my Aunt on Friday, have missed her lots and need to check she's doing ok :).

I hope you all have a fab week ahead, and I hope to catch up with you all soon ;).

Hugs Kay xx

:bighug:

Think I have missed u now but wanted to wish u well for the job trial and it's natural to feel a bit nervous but hopefully after a few hours u'll settle down a little - take care xx

Afternoon everyone :(:(,

If my sister see's me typing on mins she'll kill me I'm supposed to be resting :mad:. I'm at home. I just wanted to leave this post then I'm going to sleep. Last night after coming off mins, my health went downhill rapidly and I started to feel really faint and weak. I didn't want to bother mum and dad, but I called my sister to come over after work to check on me. When she came she was really worried and said I looked rather pale. She decided to stay over at mine just incase. Good job she did because at 3am I got up to go to the bathroom, by the time I walked there I felt like I'm gonna black out, I called her name, next thing I remember waking up in her arms, I had passed out :cry::cry:. I then gained consciousness and felt sick and ended up throwing up :(. She was really worried for me bless her and asked me if I want to call a night time doctor or go to A&E, I said no I'll wait till the surgery opens in the morning and go see my regular GP first thing. Anyway morning came and I went to see the doc, he told me I had low blood pressure and that I'm anaemic which is why I passed out :mad:, he's given me a high dose of iron tablets and something for the sickness, he said I should be feeling better in a few days. He also told me to go to the hospital for a blood test where they told me my iron levels are that of a child and not an adult :(:(. I think the iron tablets from my GP will help my iron count get back to normal.

Obviously I was supposed to go into work this morning, I phoned my Uncle before going to the doctors.. I told him that I had been sick last night and would need a few days rest and I don't expect him to hold the vacancy for me and thanked him for considering me for the position and apologised too :(. I was prepared for him to say something like,` I hope you get better soon and I wish you the best for the future, but instead he said don't worry, work on getting better first and we can start the trial on Monday or sometime next week, :cry::cry:...I couldn't believe it :eek:, of course I thanked him a lot for being so understanding, put the phone down and then burst into tears :mad:. I can't believe I'm being given a 2nd chance.

I'm still going to be taking a few days off mins to rest and get better. I don't think I will be able to continue on the soup challenge this week because of my health :(. I will try my best to comeback on Saturday to update all the threads. I feel awful for letting you all down :(, I feel crap for letting myself down, my uncle down, my sister who has to keep coming to my rescue :mad:, I'm such a failure, can't even manage to get into work :cry::cry:.

Sorry peeps rant over. I going to get some sleep now. I will try and come back as soon as I'm feeling better.

Love you all.
Kay xx

:grouphugg:

Afternoon everyone :(:(,

If my sister see's me typing on mins she'll kill me I'm supposed to be resting :mad:. I'm at home. I just wanted to leave this post then I'm going to sleep. Last night after coming off mins, my health went downhill rapidly and I started to feel really faint and weak. I didn't want to bother mum and dad, but I called my sister to come over after work to check on me. When she came she was really worried and said I looked rather pale. She decided to stay over at mine just incase. Good job she did because at 3am I got up to go to the bathroom, by the time I walked there I felt like I'm gonna black out, I called her name, next thing I remember waking up in her arms, I had passed out :cry::cry:. I then gained consciousness and felt sick and ended up throwing up :(. She was really worried for me bless her and asked me if I want to call a night time doctor or go to A&E, I said no I'll wait till the surgery opens in the morning and go see my regular GP first thing. Anyway morning came and I went to see the doc, he told me I had low blood pressure and that I'm anaemic which is why I passed out :mad:, he's given me a high dose of iron tablets and something for the sickness, he said I should be feeling better in a few days. He also told me to go to the hospital for a blood test where they told me my iron levels are that of a child and not an adult :(:(. I think the iron tablets from my GP will help my iron count get back to normal.

Obviously I was supposed to go into work this morning, I phoned my Uncle before going to the doctors.. I told him that I had been sick last night and would need a few days rest and I don't expect him to hold the vacancy for me and thanked him for considering me for the position and apologised too :(. I was prepared for him to say something like,` I hope you get better soon and I wish you the best for the future, but instead he said don't worry, work on getting better first and we can start the trial on Monday or sometime next week, :cry::cry:...I couldn't believe it :eek:, of course I thanked him a lot for being so understanding, put the phone down and then burst into tears :mad:. I can't believe I'm being given a 2nd chance.

I'm still going to be taking a few days off mins to rest and get better. I don't think I will be able to continue on the soup challenge this week because of my health :(. I will try my best to comeback on Saturday to update all the threads. I feel awful for letting you all down :(, I feel crap for letting myself down, my uncle down, my sister who has to keep coming to my rescue :mad:, I'm such a failure, can't even manage to get into work :cry::cry:.

Sorry peeps rant over. I going to get some sleep now. I will try and come back as soon as I'm feeling better.

Love you all.
Kay xx

:grouphugg:

Oh Kay sweetheart - how awful :( I hope you start to feel better really soon. Don't worry about anything else except getting yourself fit. Your uncle sounds like a lovely man and I'm sure he just wants you back to health before you try and work. Big hugs hun - you are in my prayers xx

Afternoon everyone :(:(, If my sister see's me typing on mins she'll kill me I'm supposed to be resting :mad:. I'm at home. I just wanted to leave this post then I'm going to sleep. Last night after coming off mins, my health went downhill rapidly and I started to feel really faint and weak. I didn't want to bother mum and dad, but I called my sister to come over after work to check on me. When she came she was really worried and said I looked rather pale. She decided to stay over at mine just incase. Good job she did because at 3am I got up to go to the bathroom, by the time I walked there I felt like I'm gonna black out, I called her name, next thing I remember waking up in her arms, I had passed out :cry::cry:. I then gained consciousness and felt sick and ended up throwing up :(. She was really worried for me bless her and asked me if I want to call a night time doctor or go to A&E, I said no I'll wait till the surgery opens in the morning and go see my regular GP first thing. Anyway morning came and I went to see the doc, he told me I had low blood pressure and that I'm anaemic which is why I passed out :mad:, he's given me a high dose of iron tablets and something for the sickness, he said I should be feeling better in a few days. He also told me to go to the hospital for a blood test where they told me my iron levels are that of a child and not an adult :(:(. I think the iron tablets from my GP will help my iron count get back to normal. Obviously I was supposed to go into work this morning, I phoned my Uncle before going to the doctors.. I told him that I had been sick last night and would need a few days rest and I don't expect him to hold the vacancy for me and thanked him for considering me for the position and apologised too :(. I was prepared for him to say something like,` I hope you get better soon and I wish you the best for the future, but instead he said don't worry, work on getting better first and we can start the trial on Monday or sometime next week, :cry::cry:...I couldn't believe it :eek:, of course I thanked him a lot for being so understanding, put the phone down and then burst into tears :mad:. I can't believe I'm being given a 2nd chance. I'm still going to be taking a few days off mins to rest and get better. I don't think I will be able to continue on the soup challenge this week because of my health :(. I will try my best to comeback on Saturday to update all the threads. I feel awful for letting you all down :(, I feel crap for letting myself down, my uncle down, my sister who has to keep coming to my rescue :mad:, I'm such a failure, can't even manage to get into work :cry::cry:. Sorry peeps rant over. I going to get some sleep now. I will try and come back as soon as I'm feeling better. Love you all. Kay xx :grouphugg:

Oh sis,
Take care my lovely ,
I'm worried
Please please rest ,
Love you loads xxxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

(((hugs))) how awful and frightening!! I really hope you're feeling back to normal soon hun. Great news about the job, but concentrate on getting better first. Plenty of rest xxxx

Back