Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hi Kay glad to read your health is improving a little make sure you still don't overdo things. Andrea is on iron tablets too as she is anaemic. She is tired all the time which is one of the signs.

I hope Monday goes well for you but don't go if your still not feeling 100% when the time comes xx

Hi Kay - good to hear ur feeling better - hope 2moro goes well and good luck - hope u enjoy it! X

Hi sis,
How's u today ?
I'm just going to see if I can get nails done , catch you later xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon everyone :wavey:,

Just a flying visit from the bunny :p. Thank you for all your lovely wishes, I am feeling better thanks, and am a bit nervous and excited about work tomorrow. Just came on to wrap up the threads, I have loads to do before tomorrow. I hope you are all well and have had a fab weekend. I will be on tomorrow night to update the Soup Challenge, after that I don't know if I will have much time to come on here, as I have work the next day. I will defo come on here, as soon as I can, to let you know how work is going. If I'm not able to come on in the week, I will be here on the weekend :). Hope you all have a smashing week ahead.

Lots of love ;).

It's bye from the flying bunny for now ! :D xx

pumpkin-binkies.jpg

ps. Vonnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! I sent u a pm lovely :hug99: xx

Hi Kay just reading your diary what is the soup challenge? I love soup and make my own and now the weather is turned here I have started to cook it again for my lunches

Sarah

Hi Kay! Hope everything has gone well at work x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Evening everyone :),

Thank you all for the good luck wishes, I really appreciate it. This is a very very quick visit :p. Real quick in bullet points then ...... 1st day was good, lots of info to take in, he expects me to go it alone from next week :eek:, I only have this week for training. The other girl that works part time is lovely, she knows the work upside down inside out, will take me a while to get there, but I'm prepared to work hard :). I have managed to negotiate till Friday with him to give my decision. I need at least a week to see if I like the work or not. Fingers crossed it all worksout.

I will be back on the weekend to catch up with everyone properly. I hope you are all well and are having a fab week ! :D

Take care, miss you all ;).

Kay xx

:bighug:

Back