Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hi Kay - just been catching up with all the posts - phew!

I'm so happy for you that you have decided to take the job and I hope your first day is going well. As far as your weight loss journey goes, you've done brilliantly and as everyone else says, just keep going with SW, you know it works for you and the exercise sounds good too, just take care of your back hunny bunny we don't want you to do yourself a mischief xx ;)

Oh Kay, I have been awol over the last couple of days and not been here to support you, so sorry!

The support and advice you have had is amazing though hun and I agree that option two would be great for you with maybe a pt at the gym to help at some point, as long as there is no danger of causing any problems with your healing back.

Personally I don't think you should change your stats on here as you really are an inspiration and what you have achieved so far should be there for all to see and to remind you of how fantastically well you do do when you are on it! See what your old C says when you see her.

I hope you are having a brilliant first day in your new job and you can manage to start planning meals etc that can easily be prepared each evening. The idea of making batches of meals for the freezer is a great one as is using your slow cooker some days too. As for when to start back with a vengeance? Today lovely bunny, cos it's a fresh new start with your job etc and as the saying goes "don't put off until tomorrow what can be done today!" ;)

Catch you later hun xx

Morning bunny! Have a brilliant first day and i hope everyone is lovely to you :) xx

Have a great day sis xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Kay I hope your first full day in your new role goes well hun xx

Hello Kay, I hope today went well at work xx

Hope you had a good day x

Hope work went well today Kay! :) xxx

Aww thanks everyone :D 1st day at work went perfect - TICK :p the bunny is happy ! :bunnydance: :) xx

Hi - I'm late catching up - and lots of people have given you some great suggestions - but I'll put my pennyworth in as you've always been there for me.

You have done well - maintaining your 4 stone loss is no mean achievement! I think you're in a similar situation to me - I've been messing about since June and put 15lbs during my long summer hol - and struggling to lose it.

Both of us have had good losses on SW and it's so flexible I think it's worth sticking at it - the personal trainer is a great idea too - I had one at my heaviest and felt I really benefitted. The other thing I think we both do - is to try to cut down our food intake too much (in an effort to speed up our losses) but because we're restricting things too much we end up giving up and overeating!

So how about doing SW and initially at least use the full 15 syns and HEs and 3 proper meals - if you can perhaps make some batches of soup and quick-2-prepare meals to freeze.

I've managed to do 2 whole days (big deal!) on plan in a row and feel better for it - someone here told me to take each hour at a time - good advice!! I'll be thinking of you this week - keep posting here for help when you have the time.

We can do this - an hour at a time - and not being too hard on ourselves! Hope you have a good week SW and work wise xx

Thanks Linda for your fab advice :) I really appreciate it and I agree with a lot of what you have said. It's really hard when we're trying to lose a gain, but I think the PT sessions will really help. I love the flexibility with SW, so will keep at it, I think sometimes boredom sets in and we just need a shake up of sorts. I've never tried Success Express, but I know you used to do it before and did very well on it, I'm considering changing things up a bit and might give it a try. I also know a lot of my friends do EE like Sheila and she has done fab on it, I really need to give it a try. Everyone has given such good suggestions, I'm looking forward to a change now. I hope your doing well and well done on the 2 full days on plan. Small steps is the best way forward. Hope you have a fab week ahead lovely ;).

Kay xx

Thanks Linda for your fab advice :) I really appreciate it and I agree with a lot of what you have said. It's really hard when we're trying to lose a gain, but I think the PT sessions will really help. I love the flexibility with SW, so will keep at it, I think sometimes boredom sets in and we just need a shake up of sorts. I've never tried Success Express, but I know you used to do it before and did very well on it, I'm considering changing things up a bit and might give it a try. I also know a lot of my friends do EE like Sheila and she has done fab on it, I really need to give it a try. Everyone has given such good suggestions, I'm looking forward to a change now. I hope your doing well and well done on the 2 full days on plan. Small steps is the best way forward. Hope you have a fab week ahead lovely ;).

Kay xx

You're welcome and it's good to hear u sounding happier! Day 3 in the bag for me now - carried on with the soup and almost had 2l of water and done 30 mins exercise today - but a long way to go yet!

Good luck to you how ever u decide to go forward! X

Hellooo I thought my ears were burning :D I have just caught up on your diary. Congratulations on your job I think that you will be fabulous. As for the dieting choices I agree option 2 would probably be the best as I am sure it would give you a fresh new challenge and you will attack it with new determination. I know the salad challenge gave me a terrific boost aka bunny kick when I joined it. If you're like me you get a little stale and the mojo wears off. Mine's all but disappeared at the moment. I need a mega :asskick:to get going. Be very careful with the exercise though you don't want to undo your recovery. We are all behind you Kay. You can do it xx

Yay ! :D Sue's back ! We missed you ! Aww thanks for the good wishes hun, I'm happy I've started work full time :). Diet wise, I think were all needing a kick up the bum at the moment :p , I blame the weather lol . L (Cloudy) told me she made one of your casserole's yummy yummy, I'm going to check out your recipes on the slow cooker thread, you've spoilt us for choice, don't know which one to go for first :p. Shelley has posted a gorgeous Beetroot soup recipe on the soup challenge thread and a pic, proper winter comfort food, oh I'm feeling hungry again :D. Talking of the challenge, we are doing it again on Monday 3rd November, I hope you can join us hun, it would be great. Hope you have a lovely week ahead ;).

Kay xx

Hi Kay - just been catching up with all the posts - phew!

I'm so happy for you that you have decided to take the job and I hope your first day is going well. As far as your weight loss journey goes, you've done brilliantly and as everyone else says, just keep going with SW, you know it works for you and the exercise sounds good too, just take care of your back hunny bunny we don't want you to do yourself a mischief xx ;)

Hello Mandy :wavey:, how are you lovely ? Thanks for the good wishes. It's a complete change of routine for me, but I'm liking it so far, it keeps me away from food, well till the evening :rolleyes::p. Yep I think exercise with SW will help :). I hope your doing well lovely and your mum and daughter are ok :hug99:.

Kay xx

Oh Kay, I have been awol over the last couple of days and not been here to support you, so sorry!

The support and advice you have had is amazing though hun and I agree that option two would be great for you with maybe a pt at the gym to help at some point, as long as there is no danger of causing any problems with your healing back.

Personally I don't think you should change your stats on here as you really are an inspiration and what you have achieved so far should be there for all to see and to remind you of how fantastically well you do do when you are on it! See what your old C says when you see her.

I hope you are having a brilliant first day in your new job and you can manage to start planning meals etc that can easily be prepared each evening. The idea of making batches of meals for the freezer is a great one as is using your slow cooker some days too. As for when to start back with a vengeance? Today lovely bunny, cos it's a fresh new start with your job etc and as the saying goes "don't put off until tomorrow what can be done today!" ;)

Catch you later hun xx

My partner in crime ! Troubleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :D How are you lovely ? I missed ya ! :p Yep I know what you mean about removing my stats, I have worked really hard for it, but at the same time, a complete fresh start really appeals to me. I'm confused.com at the mo :confused:. I'm seeing my C on Wednesday and will discuss it with her and then decide. I hope the exercise will help boost my losses too, I hope to start the gym from next week. I'm going to try and use my slow cooker more and yep your right, batch cooking really does help in the winter. I hope all these changes will finally kick start my losses again. I hope your doing well hun, its half term, you must be well busy, hope your having a fun time with your family. Speak soon ;).

Kay xx

Yay!! :bunnydance: :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::D:D:D...today bunnykins is this much happy Pixie, the boss said he's really glad I joined the firm :p xx

You're welcome and it's good to hear u sounding happier! Day 3 in the bag for me now - carried on with the soup and almost had 2l of water and done 30 mins exercise today - but a long way to go yet!

Good luck to you how ever u decide to go forward! X

Hello hun, glad your still having soup :p and enjoying it. Your doing fab Linda and I hope you see a super duper loss this week. :D I so need to follow your lead ! Need some of your magic vibes lol :vibes::) xx

Okie tokie, think I've caught up on posts. Will try and pop on tomorrow if I can. Thank you for all the lovely messages. Speak soon and I hope you all have a lovely evening ;).

Kay xx
:grouphugg:

Missed you but read that your day has been good and your Uncle is pleased you joined the team, so that is fab. Hope you've had a nice dinner this evening and maybe have saved syns for a little treat later, while you're resting. Keep at it hunni xx

Hello hun, glad your still having soup :p and enjoying it. Your doing fab Linda and I hope you see a super duper loss this week. :D I so need to follow your lead ! Need some of your magic vibes lol :vibes::) xx

Sending all my magic tricks to get u back n plan and sent some to ur office too! Open invitation to join me at any time! (iPad doesn't seem to ne letting me post graphics tonight!)

Back