Kay's journey to health and happiness

Yayyyy
Glad day 1 went well ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello Mandy :wavey:, how are you lovely ? Thanks for the good wishes. It's a complete change of routine for me, but I'm liking it so far, it keeps me away from food, well till the evening :rolleyes::p. Yep I think exercise with SW will help :). I hope your doing well lovely and your mum and daughter are ok :hug99:.

Kay xx

Hello lovely lady - so good to hear your first proper day went well and yes it is easier to stick to plan when you are working, it needs a lot of planning though. I'm fine thanks and Mum and Daughter are both doing ok thanks xx :)

My partner in crime ! Troubleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :D How are you lovely ? I missed ya ! :p Yep I know what you mean about removing my stats, I have worked really hard for it, but at the same time, a complete fresh start really appeals to me. I'm confused.com at the mo :confused:. I'm seeing my C on Wednesday and will discuss it with her and then decide. I hope the exercise will help boost my losses too, I hope to start the gym from next week. I'm going to try and use my slow cooker more and yep your right, batch cooking really does help in the winter. I hope all these changes will finally kick start my losses again. I hope your doing well hun, its half term, you must be well busy, hope your having a fun time with your family. Speak soon ;).

Kay xx

Hehe, I like that we're partners in crime :D I missed you too hun!

I am currenty sitting watching the rain stream down the windows! Hope it eases off soon as I don't know how much longer the doggies can cross their legs for :eek::D

I'm so glad you are happy in your new job and it's really going well by the sounds of it!

Yes, your C has helped you so much in the past and she knows you and what will help you so I'm sure her advice will be good on Wednesday.

It will be great for you when you go back the gym next week too. Please make sure the bunny is careful though eh? We do worry about you you know ;)

I am not doing well diet wise this week with it being half term but come Monday I will be right back on it and hoping you'll be there alongside me on the run up to Christmas :p:D

Hope today is another good one xxx

Yay ! :D Sue's back ! We missed you ! Aww thanks for the good wishes hun, I'm happy I've started work full time :). Diet wise, I think were all needing a kick up the bum at the moment :p , I blame the weather lol . L (Cloudy) told me she made one of your casserole's yummy yummy, I'm going to check out your recipes on the slow cooker thread, you've spoilt us for choice, don't know which one to go for first :p. Shelley has posted a gorgeous Beetroot soup recipe on the soup challenge thread and a pic, proper winter comfort food, oh I'm feeling hungry again :D. Talking of the challenge, we are doing it again on Monday 3rd November, I hope you can join us hun, it would be great. Hope you have a lovely week ahead ;).

Kay xx

Hi Kay, Sorry I can't join the challenge on the 3rd Nov as I am going on holiday on the 7th. Will definitely join you all for the challenge the week after or whenever the next one starts.
Glad to see that you had a good day and the bunny dance is back Hooray xxx

Glad ur enjoying the job - good idea to exercise I'm sure you'll take care of your back! Let us know how u get on at class xx

Evening bunny hope your second day was as good as your first xx

Afternoon :D Hope things are still going well.

We miss the bunny on here! xx

We sure do! Hoping you're having a really good week, settling in and getting to know where everything is.

Have you had a fight with the photocopier/printer yet? They hate me and anywhere new they just wait for me to be in the vicinity and have a massive jam! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back