Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hello everyone :wavey:,

Another flying visit from me as I am off out now to see my Aunt. I hope your all well and have had a smashing week. Well I will cut to the chase and talk about how the plan is going, not too well I'm afraid :rolleyes:. I remember saying I wanted to aim for my 5.5 stone award by the end of the year, I then changed that to 5 stone, I've now back tracked and said 4.5 stone :confused: terrible I know, that means all I need to lose is another 3lbs by the end of the year, hardly a target to aim for I know, but I am struggling. I have a horrible feeling that I will maintain right up to spring next year. I go into hibernation over winter :hide: . Anyway I lost 0.5 lb at group and I feel its pretty much gonna be like this till the end of the year, so maybe I will manage another 3lbs then I will end the year on 4.5 stones.

That means next year I will have 1.5 stone left to target. I think Jan and Feb I will do crap too, its ment to be really cold. Maybe in March the bunny will get her skates back on :rolleyes:, oh well we live in hope !

I've missed you all loads, your all smashing it out there with your losses and I'm so happy for all of you. Hope you all have a brill week ahead, take care everyone and speak soon ;).

Hugs Kay xx

:grouphugg:

Aww I hate to see the bunny struggling so! However, I agree with L above, you would definitely be telling us that it's still a loss and, as long as you carry on losing, no matter how much, then you are still going in the right direction. Well done on your loss lovely ;) xx

Sorry to hear you're struggling but you did lose and if you keep going the half pounds will soon mount up :D Just try and avoid delish exceedingly good cakes or yummy Christmas character choccies. Although having been out for a meal where I ate a huge chocolate fondant pudding (so big even I couldn't finish it!!) am not one to talk :eek: :p

Hello Kay!
I agree with the wise words above, those halves really do add up! I worry sometimes about the pressures we put on ourselves to reach certain numbers by x time. I've decided to take a mini break in the sense that I'm gonna maintain at 10st7lbs for a little while, trying to lose and failing isnt doing my attitude any good!
Hope your Aunt is ok and you're still enjoying work!
Max is much better thank you for asking, and the King has enjoyed lots of cuddles this weekend :) take care xx

So many wise words said up there ^^^^ and I can only agree. I said to Kathryn yesterday, in the great scheme of things, you're in a much better position than you were a year or two ago, so what, it may take a bit longer to get to your target but where would you rather be, at the weight you are now or turn the clock back, bearing in mind, if you hadn't lost all that weight, you could have gained even more. Take time to adjust to your new lifestyle, eat healthily for your body and mind, and don't worry about hitting targets or big losses. Baby steps, that's the way forward :)
I know I've moaned at times about half lb losses, but really, its better to consistently lose half a lb each week than to lose 3lb, gain two, gain one.... and just getting fed up with it. You'll get there eventually, there really is no rush.
Hope your Aunt is good, no doubt it will cheer her a lot to have you there. Take care Bunny xxx

Hello hun and well done on losing 22.5lbs since October :faint2: :eek: ... what are you on ? :D Your doing smashing Zafira and huge congrats to you and your daughter ! Your an inspiration to many of us ;). If you keep going at this rate, they'll be nothing left of ya soon :p hehe xx

aww thanks :)
I am ''on a mission'' mode lol, who knows where it's coming from?! but i'm keeping hold of it whilst it's there:D

Hello everyone :wavey:,

Another flying visit from me as I am off out now to see my Aunt. I hope your all well and have had a smashing week. Well I will cut to the chase and talk about how the plan is going, not too well I'm afraid :rolleyes:. I remember saying I wanted to aim for my 5.5 stone award by the end of the year, I then changed that to 5 stone, I've now back tracked and said 4.5 stone :confused: terrible I know, that means all I need to lose is another 3lbs by the end of the year, hardly a target to aim for I know, but I am struggling. I have a horrible feeling that I will maintain right up to spring next year. I go into hibernation over winter :hide: . Anyway I lost 0.5 lb at group and I feel its pretty much gonna be like this till the end of the year, so maybe I will manage another 3lbs then I will end the year on 4.5 stones.

That means next year I will have 1.5 stone left to target. I think Jan and Feb I will do crap too, its ment to be really cold. Maybe in March the bunny will get her skates back on :rolleyes:, oh well we live in hope !

I've missed you all loads, your all smashing it out there with your losses and I'm so happy for all of you. Hope you all have a brill week ahead, take care everyone and speak soon ;).

Hugs Kay xx

:grouphugg:

every half pound counts!x
We all have times when we struggle, but as long as you got that 'vision' in your sights still, you will get there eventually .x

Morning Kay! Congratulations on the loss, every little bit helps you move one step closer to your target! The slower you lose it, the more likely you are to keep it off (coming from the girl that yo-yo's all over the place!) Hope work is going well; it's a struggle to fit it all together sometimes but we all find a routine that works for us in the end. Hope you have a great week and look forward to catching up with you at the weekend.

Well done on the loss Kay! It's half a lb in the right direction and closer to target - they all add up!! :)

Have a great week xx

Hi - popping in with a mid week post - hope ur week is going well and ur not beating urself about SW! Xxx

Hi Kay - hope you've had a good week and a relaxing or at least enjoyable Saturday? Looking forward to catching up on your news xx

Back