Kay's journey to health and happiness

Morning sis
Hope your ok
How's the week going , are you keeping the dandelion nice and watered :) xx

Evening everyone :(,

I've had a rough 2 days. My back pain has been really bad and I'm not getting much sleep at night. My appointment with the surgeon is in 1 week, I can't wait to get this over with. I don't know how bad I'm going to be in the morning, I have my SW group to go to. I really want to go :sigh:, but if the pain is really bad, I will have to join the following week. If that happens then I will weigh at home tomorrow and still start, I'm not going to lose a week. Anyway I'm going to have an early night tonight so I can get up early tomorrow. I hope you all have a lovely evening and I hope to catch up with you all tomorrow. Take care. :bunnydance:

Kay xx

:bighug:

Morning everyone,

I barely slept 3 hours :rolleyes:, I had another rough night. I've sent a text to my consultant to tell her I'm not well and will join next week. However I'm still going to start SW from home this week. Well I weighed myself this morning on the bathroom scales and I'm 13 stones and 8lbs. I was expecting 14 stones, but can't say I'm proud of 13 stone 8 either :sigh:. Oh well I have to start from somewhere I guess.

I'm looking forward to this week and eating healthy. I will post up my foodage later. For now I am starting on my water intake. I'm aiming for 2 litres a day then will up it to 3 litres if I can. No exercise for me because of my back, but I will try a little walk in the garden later, the weather has been so nice, a bit of sunshine will cheer me up :).

Foodwise I'm going to have a healthy shake for breakfast and then a salad for lunch and maybe soup for tea, not sure yet, but that could change :p, I will see how the day goes and will post my foodage later.

Hope you all have a smashing day, I will come on diaries later to catch up with you all. Just having my herbal tea in bed now :coffee:, going to rest a bit and will be on later ;).

Kay xx

Ahh Kay I am sorry your back is causing you pain. Hugs! Well done for getting on the scales though. Now you can draw a big line and make a fresh start and see those numbers coming back down again!

Wishing you the best of luck :) xx

Aww thanks Sam :D xx

Hi Kay, Sorry to hear your back is bad :( I am clambering on to the scales tomorrow morning and will post the disastrous results on my diary in the morning! I'm not looking forward to it, but I think I have to face the music before I can start to tackle SW again, if I keep putting off weighing I'll never get back on it.

Hey Mandy, I know exactly how you must be feeling, starting over has been really hard, but I guess we need to start from somewhere or it will never happen and I nearly got to that stage of giving up. Thanks to mins and all the wonderful support on here, I'm going to take things a day at a time (no pressure) and get there slowly, I'm in no rush, as long as the numbers are going downwards I will be happy. We can support each other. I know you've done super in the past and I know you'll do it again. I hope you have a smashing week ahead hun and look forward to following your progress :):).

Kay xx

Oh no my Syns online has stopped working from my SW App on my phone :rolleyes:. It recognises I am currently no longer a member (its was working up until last month lol) .

I needed to check syns. Help someone please :sign0163: ...

How many syns for 1 level tbsp of Pataks Tikka paste please ? (as below in the pic) ...Thank you ;) . xx

Pataks-tikka-masala-paste.jpg

Last edited:
Pataks Spice Paste Tikka Masala ( 1 level tbsp ) 2 syns :D

Thank you Janet :) that's very kind of you. I've already used 2 tbsps in what I'm making, but its enough for 4 portions so it works out to 1 syn per portion, which is pretty damn good me thinks :p.

Will post up foodage later, doing ok so far. I need to catch up on water, only drank 1 litre so far another 1 litre to go. I count going to the loo every 5 mins as body magic :D.

:gen147: :lost:

Sorry peeps but I have another question, without Syns online I'm a bit lost and doing SW from what I remember :confused:, I'm sure its all changed. I think I'm having a Green Day but when I post my foodage later, you can all correct me .

I know on green I can have tinned fish as a HEX b choice but I forgot, do I count the tin weight or the drained weight when I measure the portion ? Thank u in adv ;) xx

Hi sis
Been out shopping went to market stocked up on fruit ,
And got ham to go with my salad,

Sorry your back is giving you so much discomfort :(
But well done on wi and starting back on plan , and see it wasn't as bad as you was expecting the number to be ,

Hi sis
Been out shopping went to market stocked up on fruit ,
And got ham to go with my salad,

Sorry your back is giving you so much discomfort :(
But well done on wi and starting back on plan , and see it wasn't as bad as you was expecting the number to be ,

Thanks Von, yep can't say I'm happy with 13.8, but onwards and downwards, no point in looking back xx

Back