Kays Soup Challenge - OCT to MAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I can manage the salad challenge straight after this one! But will probably join in a week after that. Only 3 more days, the end is in sight!

Just updating yesterdays challenge. :)

1.DATE: THURS 17/4/2014
2. DAY: 5
3. PLAN: RED
4. WATER INTAKE: 2L
5. CARBS: None
6. BODY MAGIC: None
7. SYNS 5 syns (freddo bar)
8. SOUP: Quorn Chicken & Veg Soup (Quorn Chicken pieces, red peppers, onions, chick peas (hexb), carrots, peas, tomatoes, LS Stock, seasoning)

Kay xx

1. DATE: 17/04/2014
2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 4
3. PLAN: GREEN
4. WATER INTAKE: 3L
5. CARBS TODAY: 0
6. BODY MAGIC: 30 mins brisk walk
7. TOTAL SYNS: 0
8. SOUP: carrot & red lentil soup

1. DATE: 18/04/2014
2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 5
4. WATER INTAKE: 2.5L (so far!)
6. BODY MAGIC: Couch 2 5k & 40mins walk
8. SOUP: vegetable soup (carrot, turnip, cauliflower, onion, LS stock, rosemary & garlic) the soup was lovely! tasted like Sunday dinner!

Well done everyone! The end is nigh!x

1. DATE: 17/04/2014
2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 4
3. PLAN: GREEN
4. WATER INTAKE: 3L
6. BODY MAGIC: 30 mins brisk walk
8. SOUP: carrot & red lentil soup

4. WATER INTAKE: 2.5L (so far!)
6. BODY MAGIC: Couch 2 5k & 40mins walk
8. SOUP: vegetable soup (carrot, turnip, cauliflower, onion, LS stock, rosemary & garlic) the soup was lovely! tasted like Sunday dinner!

Well done everyone! The end is nigh!x

Well done Sophie ! A smashing 5 days completed on the challenge, only 2 to go and then fingers crossed a fab loss on Monday ! :D Keep up with the water espesh on Sunday, day before your weigh in, drink loads hun ! :)

Kay xx

1. DATE: FRI 18/04/2014
2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 6
3. PLAN: Green
5. CARBS TODAY: x1 toast (heb) x1 McCain Small Jacket
6. BODY MAGIC: 1 hour walk in the park
7. TOTAL SYNS: 3.5 (25g primula cheese & chives 2.5, olives, 0.5, McCain Jacket 0.5)
8. SOUP: Yellow Lentil Soup (onions, garlic, lentils, LS Stock, cumin, coriander, chilli, lemon juice, black pepper, mint)

DATE 18/4/2014
DAY 6
PLAN green
WATER INTAKE 3L
CARBS. none
BODY MAGIC 1hr 20 mins walk
SYNS none
SOUP tomato based veg ,

Last day tomorrow , hope a good loss awaits me on Sunday morning

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Von I'm sure you'll have a smashing loss on Sunday morning lovely, you've had no carbs or syns all week ! :D

Kay xx

3. PLAN: Red
6. BODY MAGIC: 30 mins walk
7. TOTAL SYNS: 1 syn for a tablespoon of elmlea light single cream (with my strawberries!)
8. SOUP: Vegetable

I'm so pleased the vegetable soup is done. Was really starting to get fed up with it. Going to make some pea soup for the next 2 days and just make sure I have my super free all day.

Hey Emma, well done on completing day 5 ! :) Pea soup sounds yum . Well done on the body magic, water and syns, especially for Easter weekend, your doing fab ! Von will be the first one to get her result after 7 days on the challenge, her weigh in is Sunday morning. You can pop on the thread in the afternoon for the results ! :D Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Kay xx

Just synned the "healthy tart" my boyfriends mum fed me for lunch. 21.5 syns. Grand

Date: 18/4/14
Day of Challenge: 2
Plan: Green
Water intake: 2L+
Carbs: tart!
Body magic: 1.5 miles in 2x 15 minutes briskly (can't even stick to this part of the plan properly!)
Syns: 21.5 from tart (8 from vodka!)
Soup: garlic (SF), onion (SF)(S), red pepper (SF)(S), courgette (SF)(S), passata (SF)(S), seasoning & stock

I haven't been able to follow SW 100% since before Christmas. Don't know what I was thinking gatecrashing on your guys' challenge if I can't even do SW properly!
Lets see how tomorrow goes shall we....

Just synned the "healthy tart" my boyfriends mum fed me for lunch. 21.5 syns. Grand

Date: 18/4/14
Day of Challenge: 2
Plan: Green
Water intake: 2L+
Carbs: tart!
Body magic: 1.5 miles in 2x 15 minutes briskly (can't even stick to this part of the plan properly!)
Syns: 21.5 from tart (8 from vodka!)
Soup: garlic (SF), onion (SF)(S), red pepper (SF)(S), courgette (SF)(S), passata (SF)(S), seasoning & stock

I haven't been able to follow SW 100% since before Christmas. Don't know what I was thinking gatecrashing on your guys' challenge if I can't even do SW properly!
Lets see how tomorrow goes shall we....

Lol :D I love your honesty Kimberley . Well done for trying anyway hun. It's a tough weekend for everyone I think. I know mins will be full of confessions after this weekend lol. I have a huge family dinner to go to on Easter Sunday, I will try for damage limitation, but god knows how it will end up lol ! We're all human after all. :p Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend hun.

Kay xx

Hey Kay, sorry for going MIA on you!

Yesterday went a bit wrong soup challenge wise as I went over on syns, but I've had a 100% low syn red day again today. Still enjoying the challenge, I'm just a bit dissapointed in myself that i had the slip, but line drawn and moving on!

DATE 17/4/2014
DAY 4
PLAN green
WATER INTAKE 2.5L
CARBS Rice
BODY MAGIC 30 min walk
SYNS Erm, probably about 20 *hangs head*
SOUP Red pepper and lentil

DATE 18/4/2014
DAY 4
PLAN red
WATER INTAKE 3L
CARBS none
BODY MAGIC 20 min walk, 30 min couch to 5k
SYNS 4
SOUP red pepper, tomato and lentil

Lol :D I love your honesty Kimberley . Well done for trying anyway hun. It's a tough weekend for everyone I think. I know mins will be full of confessions after this weekend lol. I have a huge family dinner to go to on Easter Sunday, I will try for damage limitation, but god knows how it will end up lol ! We're all human after all. :p Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend hun.

Kay xx

As Kay says ur honesty is refreshing!! Having done the challenge for 5 days - I'd say it's tough - esp the water intake for me!! But I found going back to the std SW plan felt so much easier and lots more freedom - which is why Kay recommends doing it for only a week I guess- hope u find the same when u go back to the usual SW regime next week - good luckx

DATE 18/4/2014
DAY 6
PLAN green
WATER INTAKE 3L
CARBS. none
BODY MAGIC 1hr 20 mins walk
SYNS none
SOUP tomato based veg ,

Last day tomorrow , hope a good loss awaits me on Sunday morning

I agree with Kay - u deserve a great loss - and I just don't know how u can get 3L water down each day - if that was me I'd be locked in the loo except when I was cooking, eating and shopping for my food - well done Von!!

I agree with Kay - u deserve a great loss - and I just don't know how u can get 3L water down each day - if that was me I'd be locked in the loo except when I was cooking, eating and shopping for my food - well done Von!!

I've been aiming for 3L, for quite a while now I found an app on my phone that calculates how much your body needs according to weight etc, and it sends me reminders to drink, you grow a plant and if you don't drink it shows your plant thirsty and dying , it sounds crazy but it makes you want to drink I've got quite attached to my plants, I had grown 4 and then the app crashed and it wouldn't reset for the next day kept saying I'd drank my 3L, had to delete and start again I was gutted , lol,
In on my 3rd plant up to now , :)

I just posted to Bev that I hope I hav a good loss tomorrow, I feel like I've lost my jeans are lose and my belt is now on the last hole, but I've had inch loss before and it hadn't shown on the scales so I'm feeling nervous as always ,

Have a great day Linda xxx

I've been aiming for 3L, for quite a while now I found an app on my phone that calculates how much your body needs according to weight etc, and it sends me reminders to drink, you grow a plant and if you don't drink it shows your plant thirsty and dying , it sounds crazy but it makes you want to drink I've got quite attached to my plants, I had grown 4 and then the app crashed and it wouldn't reset for the next day kept saying I'd drank my 3L, had to delete and start again I was gutted , lol,
In on my 3rd plant up to now , :)

I just posted to Bev that I hope I hav a good loss tomorrow, I feel like I've lost my jeans are lose and my belt is now on the last hole, but I've had inch loss before and it hadn't shown on the scales so I'm feeling nervous as always ,

Have a great day Linda xxx

well loose clothes are a good sign - sometimes I place too much emphasis on what the scales say - cos I just really want to look slimmer - and I focus too much on the numbers - know they're connected - but I'd celebrate what ur belt is showing u!! Hope weather is good with u and u have a good day!

Hi everyone, hope you're all having a great Saturday.

1. DATE: 19/04/2014
5. CARBS TODAY: oats (HEB) and a small jacket potato
8. SOUP: Pea

Managed to snack on lots of gherkins, beetroot and pickled onions today. Just one more day to go, we can do this!

Von - I really hope you get a great loss tomorrow. The fact you've gone down a belt hole is a great sign, even if you haven't lost tomorrow (and I'm sure you will!!) it means you're looking physically smaller and in the end its what we look like in the mirror that really matters more than a number on a scale! Good luck!!

---

Penultimate day of the soup challenge all complete!! Gotta say I'm getting sick of the sight of soup now, but like Von I feel like I've lost since last week which is awesome. One more day to go and then I'm gonna murder a jacket spud!! :D xxx

DATE 19/4/2014
DAY 6
PLAN EE
WATER INTAKE 2L
CARBS none
BODY MAGIC 30 mins walk
SYNS 4
SOUP minestrone (all pasta picked out!)

Von - I really hope you get a great loss tomorrow. The fact you've gone down a belt hole is a great sign, even if you haven't lost tomorrow (and I'm sure you will!!) it means you're looking physically smaller and in the end its what we look like in the mirror that really matters more than a number on a scale! Good luck!!

---

Penultimate day of the soup challenge all complete!! Gotta say I'm getting sick of the sight of soup now, but like Von I feel like I've lost since last week which is awesome. One more day to go and then I'm gonna murder a jacket spud!! :D xxx
Well done - know what u mean - I only did 4 days and felt I could never eat soup again - but lost 2.2lbs so well worth it and u shd lose a lot more over 7 days - and I wasn't as well behaved as u - R-e-s-p-e-c-t for taking the pasta out -lol! Good luck!

Hi everyone, hope you're all having a great Saturday.

1. DATE: 19/04/2014
5. CARBS TODAY: oats (HEB) and a small jacket potato
8. SOUP: Pea

Managed to snack on lots of gherkins, beetroot and pickled onions today. Just one more day to go, we can do this!

Well done Emma, fab DAY 6 ! :D xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back