Kays Soup Challenge - OCT to MAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is amazing so happy for everyone :)
That's almost a total of 19lb I'm one week gone,
Happy face :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

19lbs in one week is a flippin fantastic result !!! Well done everyone ! :talk017::talk017: Whoop whoop !

Kay xx

Wow, everyone has done absolutely amazing, massive well done guys! Look at all the weight we've lost and awards we've gained!

oh guys the guilt and shame.
Completely fell off the challenge. May try and grab it by the horns for tomorrow and Weds which would make it 4 days but the "I've already blown it" has kicked in.

I'm so so impressed with all of you. What a strong bunch. Many congratulations!
I think if I attempt a challenge again I would try and time it so that I start closer to the rest of you so I don't feel like I'm already failing before I've begun! Lol.

Thank you so much for this Kay and sorry that I didn't do my best when you've put in so much work yourself.

Have kept the water up and been very low carb so I will still let you know how I do on Wednesday xxxx

Hey no worries Kimberley, your doing great :), I will still update the sheet with your results on Wednesday if you want, let me know how you go. Best of luck hun ! :p

Kay xx

Well done everyone on your fab losses. Even though I didn't follow the plan completely for the full amount of time (I managed 3 days) happy to report a 2lb loss yesterday so thank you for the help towards it Kay with the soup challenge! :D xxxx

That's brilliant Kirsty :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

so so weird that I just had to go to the campus shop for lunch and ended up buying soup.
I have never ever ever bought soup for lunch before in my life. Granted it does not meet the challenge but at 90 calories and 4.5 syns for half the pot (I only ate half), who would have thunk it'd be so good?
Bet my own woulda been better though eh Kay :p

Well done everyone on your fab losses. Even though I didn't follow the plan completely for the full amount of time (I managed 3 days) happy to report a 2lb loss yesterday so thank you for the help towards it Kay with the soup challenge! :D xxxx

Sorry I'm a bit behind on catching up, but well done on your loss Kirsty, that's brill news, I'm really happy for you hun ! :D

Kay xx

so so weird that I just had to go to the campus shop for lunch and ended up buying soup.
I have never ever ever bought soup for lunch before in my life. Granted it does not meet the challenge but at 90 calories and 4.5 syns for half the pot (I only ate half), who would have thunk it'd be so good?
Bet my own woulda been better though eh Kay :p

I'm loving all your tweaking Kimberley, go on then have your shop bought one lol :D No jokes aside, well done for a fab effort, its not easy doing this challenge over an Easter weekend. I really hope you have a smashing loss tomorrow hun, we've all got our fingers crossed for you ! :p

Kay xx

again very sorry for bailing but I'm very happy to report 0.5lb loss, though I'd rather be removed from your little spreadsheet Kay, as it doesn't represent sticking to your well thought out challenge.
Much love to all those who were successfully challenged- you absolutely nailed it! xxx

again very sorry for bailing but I'm very happy to report 0.5lb loss, though I'd rather be removed from your little spreadsheet Kay, as it doesn't represent sticking to your well thought out challenge.
Much love to all those who were successfully challenged- you absolutely nailed it! xxx

Well done hun that's brill, no I mean it, you managed to enjoy your food and drink and still topped a loss ! Woohoo ! :D So so happy for you !

Kay xx

Any loss is still a loss! Well done!

I love TextyF's comment on half pound losses - they're equal to a block of lard and who wdn't like to lose one of those from the least fave part of their body - well done and celebrate the loss - ur weight's moving in the right direction and it was Easter week!!

Hey I'm joining the challenge!! Gonna have a quick read through of the rules and what info you need, but here's what I remember from the other challenge anyway :)

I've decided I may as well class today as EE as I had pasta bake, apart from that no free food snacks tho!

Date: 26th April
Challenge Day: 1
Water Intake: 2 litres
Plan: EE
Carbs: Pasta with dinner
Body Magic: ran 2 miles
Syns: 8

Hey I'm joining the challenge!! Gonna have a quick read through of the rules and what info you need, but here's what I remember from the other challenge anyway :)

I've decided I may as well class today as EE as I had pasta bake, apart from that no free food snacks tho!

Date: 26th April
Challenge Day: 1
Water Intake: 2 litres
Carbs: Pasta with dinner
Body Magic: ran 2 miles
Syns: 8

Hey Lauren :p, well done for starting the Soup Challenge, but its not the same as the Salad Challenge, don't know if you've had a chance to read the guidelines properly but DAY 1 of the challenge is a red day and no carbs are allowed and I know you had pasta. Here is the format -

DAY 1 - RED - NO CARBS ALLOWED
DAY 2 - GREEN / EE - Exercise
DAY 3 - RED = NO CARBS ALLOWED
DAY 4 - GREEN / EE - Exercise
DAY 5 - RED - NO CARBS ALLOWED
DAY 6 - GREEN /EE - Exercise
DAY 7 - RED - NO CARBS ALLOWED

Exercise must be done on the green days, if you want to add more than you can on red days, but exercise on green days is compulsory. No carbs can be eaten on red days. Your soup has to be a main meal in the day and it cannot contain any carbs so no pasta, rice noodles, potatoes, bread in the soup . Also you need to use the template below and list which soup you had and what ingredients you put in it. It can't be a shop bought one it has to be made fresh. Here is an example of a template which you need to follow : -

1. DATE: 27/04/2014
2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 2
3. PLAN: GREEN
4. WATER INTAKE: 2L
5. CARBS TODAY: x2 Ryvita (heb)
6. BODY MAGIC: 30 mins walking
7. TOTAL SYNS: x1 freddo 5 syns
8. SOUP: Minestrone Soup - mushrooms, peas, carrot, onion, kidney beans, lentils, tomatoes

Hope this helps hun :). If you have any questions, just post on here and I will answer them .

Kay xx

Oops I forget about the plan days!! I've done it again today and done extra easy what an idiot :( I just do not have healthy extra bs that aren't carbs nuts etc are dangerous as I'll eat them all :( :(

So...so far I'm rubbish at this challenge, sorry :( really can't see myself sacrificing their healthy extra cereals and Alpen light bars. What else is there apart from nuts??? :(

Challenge day: 2
Date: 27th April 2014
Carbs: healthy extra wrap
Syns: 10.5
Body magic: 1 hour run/walk
Soup: tomato, baked bean soup
Water intake: 2L

Oops I forget about the plan days!! I've done it again today and done extra easy what an idiot :( I just do not have healthy extra bs that aren't carbs nuts etc are dangerous as I'll eat them all :( :(

So...so far I'm rubbish at this challenge, sorry :( really can't see myself sacrificing their healthy extra cereals and Alpen light bars. What else is there apart from nuts??? :(

Oh no hun, I don't want you to feel crappy about the challenge. Tell you what, continue it like the salad challenge, just swap the salad for the soup, I'm not sure how the results will come out but I know you will lose something if you keep up with the body magic and water. Just make a conscious effort instead to keep carbs low in the week that doesn't mean you can't have any but try and keep it to one meal in the day that is carbs, hope this helps hun :). I want happy Lauren back not sad Lauren :D. You will still lose hun doing it this way, you're doing fine hun, nothing is lost yet xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back