Kayte's Weight Loss Diary - Start Date 21.1.13

Hey Kayte, why are you feeling down in the dumps? I think you are being really good sticking to the plan, i wish i could stick to it a bit better than i have been. Its flaming hard this dieting lark, but we will get there in the end hun x

Oh no, your going through a tough time for sure. I hope your situation get sorted, loss of work and divorce are so stressful plus your trying to diet too. Im going through some job kak at the moment as our service is redesigned, potential redundancies! oh the joy! But were not going to let it affect our weightloss are we?? They dont call it the battle of the bulge for nowt lol xx

Oh no, your going through a tough time for sure. I hope your situation get sorted, loss of work and divorce are so stressful plus your trying to diet too. Im going through some job kak at the moment as our service is redesigned, potential redundancies! oh the joy! But were not going to let it affect our weightloss are we?? They dont call it the battle of the bulge for nowt lol xx

Absolutely not!! We are stronger than that! Work is hard to find right now, and so many redundancies, loss of hours etc.....
Your last line made me smile, ha, yes we will win the battle!! Sharing is half the battle :psiholog: - big hugs xx

Glad your smiling hun, and good luck with the job hunting im sure there is a job out there with your name on xxx

Well ive chucked in the towel with SW and gone back to Dukan, ive lost 3lb since Wednesday and feel so much better both mentally and physically, not as bloated and not hungry.

Hope you are having a good day hun x

Week 17 - 18th May - EE

Another tough day emotionally.... I have an old dog, she is 15!! completely blind, and not doing well at all. I think I have to make that dreaded decision :cry:I wish I could cry, feels like its all building up inside.... I am trying my best to stay on track, and do well during day - and then at weekend so need that anesthesia - voddy!! Today is so good food wise, but having a few tipples tonight.

Breakfast
Banana/strawberries/ff nat yog
Lunch
Tuna/salad
Supper
Chick curry - (ww curry sauce jar) rice
Hex A - 350ml s milk
Hex B - 1 alpen light
Snacks - grapes
Syns - ww curry sauce 2 (have calculated 2, as only had about 1/4 of the sauce) - 2 p/w 5 - freddo 5 = 12

Oh Kayte your poor little doggy,thats the problem with animals the die young, so to speak, our border collie was nearly 18 when we had to make the decision he had gone blind and his back legs were going he could hardly walk bless him. They become such a big part of the family and its so sad when they go.

keep going with the plan i hope it works for you hun x

The more sugar and sweet stuff you have the more you want, that happens with me too, im never satisfied with just one biscuit or one bar of chocolate i want the whole pack!! Ive got rid of them and i now make chocolate muffins made with oat bran they fill you up and you feel like your having something chocolatey. I must admit my cravings have gone. Booze isnt really my thing i can take it or leave it to be honest but i know lots of people who have vodkas or Gin and Tonic and are still losing weight.

STS is good, you haven't gained and you have had a few binges so it not as bad as it could have been hun x

The more sugar and sweet stuff you have the more you want, that happens with me too, im never satisfied with just one biscuit or one bar of chocolate i want the whole pack!! Ive got rid of them and i now make chocolate muffins made with oat bran they fill you up and you feel like your having something chocolatey. I must admit my cravings have gone. Booze isnt really my thing i can take it or leave it to be honest but i know lots of people who have vodkas or Gin and Tonic and are still losing weight.

STS is good, you haven't gained and you have had a few binges so it not as bad as it could have been hun x

Thanks hun, I know that is true xx

oooh mug shots are probably allowed but youll have to syn them i guess. Your menu look good today, i admire your ability to stick with it, hope you get to where you want to be xx

Back