Kayte's Weight Loss Diary - Start Date 21.1.13

I certainly did meet the man, he was so gentle and warm no hard sell at all just the facts about the plan very inspiring.

I find it really hard to do the syn counting, thats probably why it didnt work properly for me. Anyway you are doing really well even if it is only 85% so keep it up and you will get there hun.

I nee to get planning again ive had a couple of off days been craving krap so tomorrow is a new day and a new start. x

I certainly did meet the man, he was so gentle and warm no hard sell at all just the facts about the plan very inspiring.

I find it really hard to do the syn counting, thats probably why it didnt work properly for me. Anyway you are doing really well even if it is only 85% so keep it up and you will get there hun.

I nee to get planning again ive had a couple of off days been craving krap so tomorrow is a new day and a new start. x

Hi Col, sorry for delay, been well off track for couple weeks!! eaten little during day and binging late at night :-( going to try again. Hope you're ok hun x

How are you Kayte? It looks like the big bad binge monster has been visiting a few of us. I have been of track too, i feel so confused, dont now what to do, should i give SW another go and get my arse back to class or should i get back to the Dukan, oh decisions decisions!!

How are you Kayte? It looks like the big bad binge monster has been visiting a few of us. I have been of track too, i feel so confused, dont now what to do, should i give SW another go and get my arse back to class or should i get back to the Dukan, oh decisions decisions!!

Hi Col, yes I've been totally consumed by the big bad monster! now about 4 weeks off track :wave_cry:
I lost my old dog few weeks back, had to make that horrid decision - and been comforting myself with food. Its crazy, because I get really anxious when I eat a lot of sugar, and I still do it! Feeling like you, upset and confused about everything really (lost ALL my work hours too, so very worried) Won't have money for food next month anyway lol.
Shall we try again, come back to SW? set a new date and get it fixed in our heads! How about tomorrow? could put it off forever! xx :crazy:

Oh you sound a bit fed up too, sorry to hear about your dog, i remember you said the it wasnt a good situation. How did you lose your hours? are they making you redundant? we are going through a load of kak in work too will find out in a couple of weeks if i have a job too.

Well i got my SW book out this afternoon and started to try and understand it better, its so easy to read it all but i find it so hard to put it into practice and i dont know why that is. free food + super free food +HEX A/B+ syns = weight loss, dead easy, not!! lol anyway one day at a time one meal at a time. Going to do one of those count down courses and if i dont lose anything, that will be it with SW for me!

What you going to do? Whats the plan?

Oh you sound a bit fed up too, sorry to hear about your dog, i remember you said the it wasnt a good situation. How did you lose your hours? are they making you redundant? we are going through a load of kak in work too will find out in a couple of weeks if i have a job too.

Well i got my SW book out this afternoon and started to try and understand it better, its so easy to read it all but i find it so hard to put it into practice and i dont know why that is. free food + super free food +HEX A/B+ syns = weight loss, dead easy, not!! lol anyway one day at a time one meal at a time. Going to do one of those count down courses and if i dont lose anything, that will be it with SW for me!

What you going to do? Whats the plan?

Yes, its been tough - lost 1 client as she was admitted to mental hospital, the other one died. Working hard to start up my own business, a private sitting service for elderly, but a lot of prep and patience needed, while I get the marketing done. Is yours to do with redundancies? it's very unsettling isn't it!
What's the count down course? SW? I am going to try afresh tomorrow, mix them all up. Good luck to you Col xx

Have you tried going down the direct payments route for supporting people? Our service is doing a redesign too many people not enough jobs, they say they dont foresee any redundancies but they cant guarantee it, we may be redeployed if we dont get our own jobs back, all good fun.

The countdown course is prepaid weeks, works out a bit cheaper. Started back on the plan today feel more in control today, hows your day going?

well ive done it!! ive done 12 week countdown course, gotta do it this time!!

Hows your day going??

Back