kaz`s battle of the bulge !!

kaz66

hello everyone :wavey:
i`m a returner to the cd diet.
after 3years i have come back to the wonderful minimins site :D
well started on 2 shakes and 1 meal plan, have me 1st weigh in on thursday so :fingerscrossed: i will see a good loss on me 1st week.
i did sole source in 2007/2008 and lost over 5stones but alas gained some of it back.
any ways i kept a diary before and it helped so lets hope this one does too.
feeling :yuk: and :gen125: at the moment, i`m on day 4 and a headache that feels it will erupt any minute, you know what i say to this, :character00115: bring it on :D
so diary you will be hearing a lot from me as i have at least 90lbs to lose :eek: but what the heck i can do it :girlpower:
kaz xx

Good luck hunni. Can I ask how long it took to lose the 5 stone last time. I'm aiming for that and have lost 15lbs in two weeks and I have my weigh in tomorrow :) :) xx

Hi Lily,
it took me about 6 months and i lost 5stone and 8lb i think it was.
i was doing sole source then
i`m on a 2 shake 1 meal plan now so i`m guessing it`ll take a little longer to lose this time.
Good luck i`m sure you`ll do great :D

Wow that's amazing! I have PCOS so I'm trying to lose weight so that hopefully it will kick my system back into regular cycles so that we can try to conceive next year :)

Got my brothers wedding tho first in may, so that's my first goal xxx

Hello diary :D
well i`ve only just managed my 1st shake of the day, have had such a busy morning.
went to town after dropping daughter off at school, sat on the bus, me tummy was rumbling so loud i`m sure the women sat opposite thought it was thunder :8855:
a lady got on with her daughter in a buggy, the little girl must have been about 2, well all i can say is i dont know how i didn`t mug the child, she was eating toast, out of all the things i am craving toast and butter is top of my list. i sat watching her munch away, could feel meself drooling :drool: then she gets a strop and throws it on the floor :eek:, i then sit for the rest of me journey watching this little piece of toast roll around the floor.
I was almost tempted to dive forward and save the slice :8855:
After the toast episode i bought some water and glugged that while walking around town, forgotten how much i need to pee :sick0019: when on ths diet so 2 toilet stops later i finally get to do me shopping.
Had a coffee :coffee: and a read of me paper in asda, even the lady on the till said can i tempt you to some toast to go with your coffee :innocent0001: god give me strength i`d already fought the urge to knock the child out and steal her food :p
I`m now home and sat drinking me chocolate shake and very proud of myself today for not caving in to any food just water and coffee :happy096:
Keeping busy really is the key to success on this diet, so you will find me posting a lot in my diary :character00148:, some of it will be good stuff, some moaning, but mostly positive stuff :wee::woohoo::party0049::bananalove:
oh yeh and i do love the smileys, you`ll see loads in me posts, and i do waffle on too :blahblah:
right now for some housework and more water :D
kaz :eek:

thanks blue girl :D

Just walked back from school. felt a bit dizzy today but i`m sure the water will sort that out.
been looking through me old weight loss pics, still mad at myself for gaining back 3stones but i`m doing something about it now.
Having my 1st shake of the day, lovely strawberry flavour :7834:
In all day today so going to do lots of chores to keep busy, thats another good thing on this diet, my house hasn`t looked so clean :roofles:
I`ve bought myself a lovely silky short nightie and matching knickers, it is my goal to get in it. i`m usually a nightshire kinda girl.
well `im off to have a quik look through the posts then it`s cleaning time
kaz:)

well todays the day, weigh in at 4pm :scale:
feeling very positive :D
just hope the scales are kind to me, i couldn`t get online last night, damn virgin were doing some upgrades and most of telford went down :cry:
to keep occupied i had a lovely bath :0bathtime: shaved me legs and pampered meself :D
got to have me 1st shake soon but i`m glugging the water
well thats all for now diary i will be back later to post on what the scale have said
going for a nosey in the threads
kaz :)

Last edited:
Good luck for your weigh in x

Hello diary,
well i only gone and done it :D i lost weight
yyyeeeehhhaaaaawwww :banana dancer:
10lbs exactly and what a good feeling that is.
i could have run around me living room waving me knickers in the air i was that chuffed, it was only the thought that i`d knock all me pictures of the wall that stopped me :roofles:
well i`m well on track now, hoping for a 4lb next week then that`ll be a stone gone.
i feel great :superwoman:
and i lost 5inches too :D
well i best get the last shake down me neck
i will go to bed tonight with a very big smile :D

Well done! I'm sure that 4lbs will just fall off :) xx

Well today has been busy so far, not had much water and now feeling it :doh: quiet dizzy and headachey
the last 2 nights i have suffered with restless legs in bed, it`s keeping me awake, it happened before on the diet and i know it will pass but blimey do i feel tired today :4633:
also i have a rash starting around the trunk of my body, it happened before to, quiet sore and itchy, not sure why it appears but it stays for about a week then goes and doesn`t come back
i guess this is just my bodies way of clearing out all the crap that i`ve fed myself and detoxing
i`ve yet to get the spotty face and hair loss that`ll be in my 3rd week if i go by last time but what the hell still wont put me off the diet :D
oh did i mention i lost 10lbs this week :p
well off to glug the water and take some paracetamol

I have been looking at all my old photos, the ones of me at 21stone made me feel sad. i was at such a low point in my life and to be honest thought i would die if i didn`t do something. i lost 6 stones and looked so much happier but now i`ve crept back up 3 stone i feel just as sad as when i was at my biggest :sigh:
I know this diet works because my pics are proof of that but i`m still kicking myself as to why i let myself pile on the pounds again.
The diet is going well and i do see myself at my goal i just need to cheer up today.
Going to have my 1st shake now then try and load some pics in my album
I`ll be back later happier and smiling

Hi gd luck I'm sure u will do well as u have dne it before I am new to the cd diet n this site my 2nd day today I was very gd yesterday let's see what today brings

Congrats on your amazing loss! Stick in there, if you've done it once you can definitely do it again.

I haven't had the rash, just lovely dry skin. And the breakout too.

Bean x

hello diary
sorry i been AWOL my internet died an had to wait for the virgin man to come out and fix it.
well still going strong but jeeeez have i have had some ups and downs emotion wise :(
It`s TOTM so i`m putting my tears and feeling sorry fo myself down to that.
had a quick measure today and i`ve now lost 2inches of me waist :D
going off food completely now so pondering on whether to do SS rather than SS+
well its a quick visit as the kids need to use me laptop aswell but i will be back :D

tis freezing today :gen125:
all this water is making me feel colder.
feel very bloated today and the scales haven`t moved much, hoping it`s just water retention
got weigh in tomorrow so i`ll pee as much as i can between now and then :giggle:
still not sure what to do about the plan i`m on, ss worked great for me last time, ss+ is good but i`m so bored with the food options :eating:dont know whether to just go without.
money is my problem, cant really afford 4 shakes a day.
anyways i have joined the february challenge and hoping to lose 14lbs b end of feb so fingers crossed :fingerscrossed:
i`m out all afternoon it`s my boys teachers consultation days,i get to see how they are doing
did i mention i`m a mum of 5 children
jamie 20
antony 18
karl 16
dean 14
gemma 7

and my lovely other half Rob

they all at home with me and keep me busy but can honestly say they make me so proud, all got their heads screwed on and all doing well. never bought me any trouble, having a big family is hard work and costly but the rewards are lovely
since my divorce the lads have really looked after their mum :D
i have a lovely other half who supports me in everything i do and really does give me faith in the male species after being in such an awful marriage and made to feel the worst thing walking this earth i now feel very loved and special :D

well that is a bit more of the private stuff about me
will no doubt be back later

Last edited:
Aww you talking about your children brought a massive smile on my face on a down day.
Good luck with the WI tomorrow.

Bean x

Back