hello diary :D
well i`ve had a busy couple of days and really did lapse on me water
thought i`d lose nothing this week but just got weighed and i lost 3lbs :D
very happy with that, 1lb and that will be a stone
got a busy evening with paper work but will try and get back on
off now for my yummy choc orange shake

kaz:)

Well done on your loss!

I have 4 children - 17, 12, 4 and 3 and they certainly keep me on my toes! I work from home and I never seem to stop - the only downside of your home being your business!

Smallest has an ear infection so chilling with him - emails will have to wait!

Well done :) Almost a stone - you will smash that next week! x

Hello diary :D
well yesterday i felt so ill, had been out all day only had 1 shake up to 5pm and 2 coffees
thought i was going to pass out and my entire body hurt :faint2:
had an early night and been guzzling the water today and it`s made a difference :)
i`m still having probs with my internet :character00148: it`s hit and miss when i can post on here :sigh:
had a quick look through the threads and everyone seems to be doing well :D
will try posting later

Great weight loss so far kaz66

Love your upbeat diary too.

well i`ve had a very emotional week, many ups and downs
i would normally have reached for a choc bar or bottle of wine but despite my emotional roller coaster i stuck to me diet rigidly :D
i`m picking meself up now and hopefully can sort out a few probs at the moment
anyway enough of the depressing post i got weighed tonight
4lb loss wooohooo
so that is 17bs in 3 weeks :D
i`m away this weekend to see my lovely man and have lots of snuggles :D
not been on here much this week but hopefully will post lots next week

HiKaz - congrats on the loss - thats fab :)

Go kaz! Thats a great loss in 3 weeks :)

1st proper chance i`ve had to post this week
well i had a lovely weekend with me man, he bought in all the foods i could eat and this made it all the more easier to stick to the diet, he even ate the same as me apart from the potato with his chicken
he really does support me in all this and he could see a change in me already weight wise.
half term here so all the kids at home this week, keeping me busy but i love em home.
just cooking myself a chicken breast with some broccoli, i`ve been a bit lapse on the water again but tried hard today to do the 2ltrs, just so cold some days but i have a couple of coffees too to warm me up.
weigh in on thursday, feel like i lost some more and had a quick measure today almost another inch of me waist :D
well best get me tea now, then it`s shower get me jim jams on and a night in front of the tv :D

Last edited:

just got weighed, another 2lbs off :party0011:
so far that`s a grand total of 19lbs :bliss:
not drank much this week so going to be a bit strickter with meself and do at least 2litres a day of water plus any coffee`s
weeks been o.k, miss me fella after such a fab weekend but wont be long till we together again :)
i`ve found what a difference a bit of pepper makes to a meal, do miss me gravy but i can have that once i reached goal
well i have some good news, me knickers are falling off me :8855:
going to wait until i`ve reached 2 stones loss then treat meself to some pretty ones :D
i`ve lived in parachutes for years and want some lace and silkyness for a change, cant be doing with G strings though, oh no no no i draw the line there i look ridiculous in em :p

well diary i`m pretty pleased with myself, weights not dropping as fast as some people but i do feel so much better just for the loss so far

Well done!
And I agree about the pepper.

Well done Kaz!

Ever loss counts :)

You have some great enthusiasm .

I know the pant dropping feeling its great :)

Keep up the good work

Hiya :) your losses are fab, dnt worry about how fast or slow it feels, it's going in the right direction :) well done :D x

thanks ladies :thankyou:

hello diary :D
this week has started of busy, been running around every where today and my little feet are killing.
been good with the diet, no blips and trying me best with the water but i do feel bloated today.
had a quick look at the weigh in thread, so many of you doing so well,big hug to you all :grouphugg:
tried some of me clothes on that were stored at the back of me wardrobe and a few are beginning to fit woohoo :clap:
have my son`s 21st birthday on the 4th march and his dad has organised a meal out for us all although i will have to pay for all my lot which is a bit of a pain, it`ll be my birthday too and so i will have a meal but just chicken and veg, no birthday cake or alcahol.
my lovely friend calire hasn`t seen me for a week and she said she could see a real difference in me which made me feel all the better for sticking to the ss+ :D
well that`s my update for today, will be back on weigh in day

had to post today, i`ve had such a good day
i`ve enrolled on my level 3 teaching assistant course i start april, anyways i did my placement today with year 1 pupils.:family2:
will be in every wednesday now, just love it, it`s what i`m aiming for career wise, gets me out of the house, and i actually feel life is changing for the better :happy036:
still doing well with me diet, some days are hard but arr what the hell i wont let it beat me :character00115:
friday my lovely other half is coming down to visit so a very happy weekend in store for us :heartpump:
well thats a quick update from me :D
will post weigh in results tomorrow.

kaz66 said:

had to post today, i`ve had such a good day
i`ve enrolled on my level 3 teaching assistant course i start april, anyways i did my placement today with year 1 pupils.:family2:
will be in every wednesday now, just love it, it`s what i`m aiming for career wise, gets me out of the house, and i actually feel life is changing for the better :happy036:
still doing well with me diet, some days are hard but arr what the hell i wont let it beat me :character00115:
friday my lovely other half is coming down to visit so a very happy weekend in store for us :heartpump:
well thats a quick update from me :D
will post weigh in results tomorrow.

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow

another good day, done loads of housework today and keeping busy.
sadly i had to say goodbye to my tumble drier, it had dried it`s last pair of socks and is no more :(
mr scrapman took it away to the big comet heaven in the sky, it did go happily though when i told it it may become the rear of sports car once recycled:D (yep i am mad lol)
weigh in tonight lost another 2lbs yeeeehaaawwww :happy036::party0011::banana dancer:
that`s 21lbs of in 5 weeks, and it`s totm so a good loss i reckon.
well just ate a lovely chicken breast with a touch of cajun pepper sprinkled on it. was lovely and yummy :eat:
well best wash up now then it`s shower time and chill

Last edited:
Back