kaz`s battle of the bulge !!

Thanks MsCambridge
run the chicken breast under the tap then put it in tin foil with a sprinkle of water and few shakes of cajun pepper, then wrap it loosely in the foil and bake for 30 to 40 mins
the meat just falls apart very tender :)

kaz:)

Hey ;) great minds eh.... U just described my tea that I've just finished :) great job on another 2lbs too !! X

Hello diary :D

blimey it`s been a week since i wrote in here
well last weekend was lovely, my fella came down for a few days and we just spent some tlc time. lots of cuddles and togetherness :D
had a busy week, mainly down town for cards and presents hunting
thursday got weighed, 3lbs off :D very happy bunny.
this weekend has been very busy.
yesterday took my daughter to a birthday party then home got ready and we were all out then for a meal to celebrate my son`s 21st birthday.
jamie was my little special care baby with lots of tubes and oxygen and tube fed and now he stands 6ft tall and built like a brick ****
was a nice evening and i am really chuffed with myself, everyone was on the alcahol and i sat with me iced water, then food time, they all had lovely sauce coated meats and rice and chips and so on, i had chicken breast mushroom and veg, no sauces or carbs . Go me :clap:
when the birthday cake was cut up yet again i was strong and declined, dont get me wrong i could have eat the lot but i resisted :girlpower:
this morning was officially jamie`s birthday and a little matter of my birthday too, yep he was born on my birthday :birthday::candle1::bday:
so
happy birthday to me
happy birthday to me
happy birthday dear me
happy birthday to me
( i really did sing that then) :giggle:

another birthday cake tonight it`ll be a joint one and yep i will
resist again:D
i am getting comments now about my weight loss, people are noticing and it feels great when you are told how well you are looking :D
few days ago i was in the shower and noticed my belly button isn`t as deep, when washing with shower gel me finger just wiggles in there now, before you could go pot holing in my belly button!
and the shower curtain don`t stick to me anymore when i turn around in the shower woohoo!
it`s the little things like these that i notice, and although i still got lbs to go i know i`m motivated enough to keep going.
this is my year and i will succeed :D

kaz :) :D

Happy Birthday Kaz :D
You sound like you had a great weekend and a big well done on the weight loss too :)
I'm hoping to find myself a nice fella when I'm smaller, I just haven't got the confidence at the moment xx

Hi Dawn
i know what you mean about confidence, i feel so rubbish most days about my looks
i wouldn`t mind if i had a pretty face but i`m plain looking
i count myself lucky i found a fella who sees the inner me and not just how i look
and YES we will win this fight with our lbs and WE WILL succeed :D

Last edited:
had a good week diet wise, had a few moments where i thought i`d cave in but willpower succeeded :D
worked in the school again wednesday, i love it there i just wish i could get a full time paid job and not just me college placement.
had coffee with my friend sue today, always a pleasure to see her she makes me laugh and is the most loveliest person you could meet.
still noticing changes in me shape, my knuckles stick out more and my jaw line is beginning to show now, i also can bend more and my legs don`t hurt when i walk for long distances.
had a few compliments lately so that is a big ego boost :D
well another 3lb off this week and almost 2stone down now :D
been looking at outfits for a wedding in april, i always go for blacks and browns as i always thought i was to big for colour but as the weight drops off i would like to try patterns or pastel colours. i`m going to see where i am with the weight a week before then go on a trying on spree and hopefully come back with something pretty :D

time for me shake now while the kids eat their chicken casserole
and mash potato.

kaz :)

Hi Kaz, I'm noticing shape changes too in my legs and knees, they no longer resemble tree trunks. My fingers feel slimmer and my ribs aren't hidden beneath so many layers anymore. I haven't bought any new clothes yet as have quite a lot to go down into but as I get into the size 14s and below I think I won't be able to resist. My goal is to get back into my size 10-12 jeans. I'm a size 16-18 bottom at the moment but size 20 top.
It must be exciting shopping for the new dress, I haven't worn a dress since I was 17 years old xx

it`s been ages since i was last here, been so busy with life.
well have still been doing SS+ and doing great
looked in me old diary on here and since 2007 i have lost 5stones exactly :D
not sure whether to reflect that loss in me ticker or carry on from jan 2012 weight
been trying to add some pics to my sig but not working so far, i`m half way through my journey and feeling so much better for it.
people are noticing now and that feels good too :D
easter isn`t bothering me at all, i`d sneak some choc before but i really cant be bothered now i want to be slimmer and fitter and i will succeed !
well i really must write here more regularly as i cant remember half of what i was going to put over the last few weeks haha
keep up the good work everyone, going to have another try at adding me pics :D

Wow lass you have done amazing x I'm very impressed good luck with the rest of yr journey xx

Wow lass you have done amazing x I'm very impressed good luck with the rest of yr journey xx

Thanks LeaE :hug99:

i wish you success on your cd journey :D

Back