kaz`s diary

Well done Kaz, especially at McD's!!

good morning all
day 5 for me and doing o.k
still having the very mixed emotions and wanting to eat
strange its not hunger now just that i crave things, mostly carbs.
everytime i get to close to eating i go and do something like take a bath or do my nails or anything just to waste an hr until the cravings have passed
today i am out most of the day with my daughter and her friend were going to the cinema and then shopping,
its my daughters 5th birthday tomorrow so today is a treat with her best mate and the party is tomorrow
well i will probably log in later this evening just to keep me from raiding the fridge lol
have a good day all
xxxxx

Hi Kaz , day 5 already crist goes by fast , you know I thought I had written that then , cos thats how I feel , mixed Emotions , and you not hungry but your missing your best friend food , which really is not a good friend lol
Yes carb , they send us potty lol , but really if we had them I think we would not enjoy it as much as we think we would ... its all mind tricks ...
also passing an hour to avoid giving in , yes it passes it really does but its just hard at times .
Happy birthday for Gemma , 5

hi all
sorry been so busy with the kids and hubby was off last week so not had chance to update
well my kids are back at school this week so i hope to finally get on track with my diet and stay on complete ss
my little one looked so cute today she is only 5 and a wee dot she looked to small to go to school

i lost 2lbs last week bit gutted about that but better off then on
i start college this week. friday i go in for induction then start next week
every thursday and friday plus wednesday at school for training
so looking forward to it i feel my life is finally turning around i am getting the career change i want plus sorting my diet demons out
i am determined to do this and get to a happy me
fed up of being fat and looking gross i want to look pretty and wear feminen clothes
not worn a dress in yrs i live in jeans and t shirts
i will be happy to get to 15 stone by xmas thats my goal then after xmas its another 5 stone to go
i would love to be 10stone again
think i was last that when i was 15
having some rough days on the diet but its my fault not keeping up with the water
well thats all for now i may pop back tonight
keep up the good work everyone
xxxxxx

hi Kaz
Hey there you are , tell me what are you doing at college ?
thinking of doing something myself , its all so scarey and exciting . so you will be busy , so wednesday at school what will you be doing , glad to see you back and still losing , me i'm still doing CD but could be better , much better !
Good luck with starting back , and getting your life sorted out , something I must do !

morning all
just had my strawberry shake
had a bit of a down day yesterday felt like crying, dont know why silly really as i have woke up this morning raring to go
very positive today and feeling i can do thos 100%
only draw back for me on this diet is hairloss
i have such long hair and i feel i`m losing it all
does worry me as i think my hair is the only thing i got going for me if i lose that i`ll have nothing lol
oh well housework to tackle then a quick hr in the garden
have a good day everyone
xxxx

hi Kaz
They say you do lose hair but it will come back , yes your hair is long , but I always here how people worry but all turns out ok in the end ! i'm having a walking day knees kill me .
Thats it with this diet can make you very down and then you bounce back again , its just getting over them days , how have you done so far . i'm about to get a ticker ouch lol

hellooooooooooo
god my head is killing tonight but hopefully i`ll pass this stage soon and soon be feeling the benefits of ketosis
i was in the shower last night and thought what will it be like to not have to lift my belly to wash or how it would feel to find my hip bones again :rolleyes:
and would my belly button look normal and not like the caves on devon coast line, i`m sure i could lose a fisherman in my belly button and his boat. if i shout it echos :8855:

well i lost another 2lbs this week not great loss but still heading in the right direction :D
i`vbe never been a quick loser and do struggle some weeks but i know with determination i`ll get to goal :character00116:

been reading a lot to past the time and also listening to feel good music and it has helped as i haven`t felt the urge to nibble but my tummy is making the most awful loud noises
its as if i have a club 18 to 30 party going on in there, and as you know you cant control rumbly tummys so i avoid quiet places at the moment :giggle:

well guess i`ll go and cook their tea then its a nice bath for me and i`m doing a nails and a facial tonight just beacuse i think i deserve it :D

:bliss::bliss::bliss:
feeling happy and long may it reign woohoo

awful loud noises , mine was like that too Kaz the other day , hows it going today ? how did the nails and facial turn out ?
its cold today , winter is here arrr , and not good when your on this diet , heating on more .
think i'm going to up too 4 shakes a day Kaz , how many are you on , when i ask people about their loses on 4 shakes they are about the same . will see what happens if I need another i'll have it .
Your having your inrolment today aren't you ?

hello all
well just got back from my enrolement and i love it already
start next thursday so bought some tetras last night to take with me
i`m on 3 shakes a day jackie i`m only 5ft tall so all i`m allowed
been glugging the water and doing pretty well at the moment
lost 2lbs yesterday so hoping for a good loss next week
not much else to report just plodding on and keeping busy the key to success on this diet keep occupied
xx

too right keep occupied, well so far so good for me ... been having different thoughts if I should stop CD or carry on , and I guess to carry on is the only answer .
Hey Kaz that is good you liked it and you start thursday .
i need to drink more water !
Kaz , you have picked this back up again and doing well like before , well done you , you must feel postive

hey jackie thanks i do still have real hard days though

well another mcdonalds battle but i came out smiling
sat there opposite my daughter while she munched her chicken nuggets, she left her fries and i was so tempted even had one in my hand but i threw them away and just carried on drinking my black coffee
tonight i have cooked the lads pizza, it smelt gorgeous and again the little voice said go on just a mouthful, i almost cried but i didn`t give in and slurped on my water
now the day is almost over and i feel very chuffed with myself so off soon to have my last shake and watch tv
another day over with no cheating and 100% ss so happy happy me even though i do have a whopper of a bad head still

You are really battling on girl and these are just tests you are overcoming . Me not so good , I will message you alter letting you know if I had 100% day .
Wonder why you have aheadache , might pass soon !
hows the water going ?

hi jackie
i do struggle with the water but an managing 2ltrs most days
with me its not hunger its craving and wanting to taste food, i still crave toast thats my ultimate challenge as i make toast everyday for them all
feeling thinner so hoping the scales are kind this week and i lose more than 2lbs
i just wish i could lose 5 or 6 every week i know some people do especialy the fella`s
well going to sit in the garden and read my book, i am trying everything to keep me occupied ratherthan sit bored cos thats when i want to eat
have a good day all and keep up the good work
xx

hi Kaz
Must say I think next weigh in for you I bet you do 4 or more .
I know what you are saying about keeping busy , as if you get time you think and we think of things we should'nt . You are planning this out very well like you did when you first went on CD . to get to the end !!!
I went to car boot today , was not much there ... I last went a year ago , yes long time , next I will go to the gravely one on a sunday ...
was it warm there to sit in the garden ? saturday was nice but here today was not that good , are you getting cold on this diet Kaz ?

hi jackie
yep bloody freezing especially in the evenings lol
i got a big wrap around cardi and around 7ish i sit with my shake and a coffee and wrap myself up in the cardi so i`m nice and snug lol

another day and feeling confident
it is so hard dishing up the families dinner and not eating but i constantly say to myself i can have it when i`m slim but i do battle
tend to have a pint of water as i`m cooking and that does help me
today i am ironing and maybe sit in the garden for an hr if it ever brightens up
i actually look forward to my shakes now especially the choc orange its my fave
i was thinking about the porridge especially when the weather turns really cold, something warm in my tummy
had the porridge before and it wasnt to bad
i can get back into my 18 jeans again so thats good the 20`s i can take off without undoing them so they have been put to the back of the wardrobe as reminder of how i used to look
still in size 20 tops though i`m afraid me boobies wont allow me to go much smaller lol:8855:
as much as i lose weight i never lose my bust, i lose it off the back so the bra size goes down but the cup size remains the same
good thing in some ways i spose but the thinner i get the bigger they look :giggle:

well i best get going take gemma to school, have a good day everyone :party0011::party0011:

feeling confident , your doing so well . I am still in my size 20s ouch trousers and 16 tops , I have noticed on CD it comes off my legs first then up , funny I always used to use weight on normal diets on my top half then downwards lol
We can make plenty of headway Kaz before xmas , just got to want it enough , which we do !!!

Back