kaz`s diary

Kaz, I am so so happy for you. 2lb is great and like you say, you are happy with your progress. I am glad you have good support from your CDC.

Your measurements are fantastic, especially your waist. You must be so proud of yourself.

You are a true inspiration Kaz. I hope I have the same determination as you after 10 weeks.

thanks MD
i used to feel low with little losses but now i feel great what ever the loss is
i dont lose as quickly as some but i`m plodding along nicely

i`m happy with what i have achieved so far

kaz x

Well done again.
The numbers are fuly borne out in th recent pics.
glad you weren't dispirited by the 2lb number.

Have to disagree with you on one point...there is no way I'd describe your progress as 'plodding' Determined,inspired,excellent might be more apt.

Well done again.
The numbers are fuly borne out in th recent pics.

glad you weren't dispirited by the 2lb number.

Have to disagree with you on one point...there is no way I'd describe your progress as 'plodding' Determined,inspired,excellent might be more apt.

thanks jane
you always have the right words and you always make me feel proud of what i`ve done so far

right

week 11
day 1

this morning my baby, well my 11yr old really, has gone for a day at his new high school
they are doing today and tomorrow to wean them in for sept
god he looked so small standing there amongst all the older kids
he looked frightend,dismayed,lost
bless him i wanted to run in and hug him but he was brave
he left me at the gate and went into the playground
me on the other hand well i was holding onto the fence watching his every move and wishing he was back on my side of the fence:cry:

i know they have to grow up my eldest has just left school and antony has only 2 yrs left of his high school

because we moved area karl is starting a different school to antony so pastures new and all that
there isn`t one person he knows in his class, i`m sure he`ll mix well but he is still my baby and i will worry till i see him again at 3pm

tummy feels a bit odd this morning, sort of full and achey
had some dulcolax tuesday which worked yesterday so i dont think i`m constipated but that`s how i feel

buisy today with housework, i have a friend coming round this afternoon for coffee then we are going to get our boys from school

were hoping they have palled up and come sept they can walk together

i`m waffling a bit here but anythng to keep my mind occupied
i have visions of some burly 15yr old making karl`s life hell
silly moo really but there are some nasty kids about

right best get tidying up and keeping buisy

kaz xxx

hi Kaz

Hope Karl had a good day, it only seems two minutes ago that Georgia had the first of her two days at the Charlton, that was this time last year. It was so hard seeing her off, the year 6's look so small compared to the rest of them. I'm sure he'll be fine, which school is he going to?

Hope you had a good day & didn't worry too much :)

wow md karl is going to charlton aswell
blimey small world

his second day today
they have lots of sports activities so he is wearing sports gear today
non uniform to him is a treat in itself

so you cant live far from me then MD
i`m off kingfisher way leegomery
right near the hospital

kaz :D

I thought you 2 knew you lived fairly close to each other.
What a funny world.

hiya kaz! i've been so terribly busy over the last couple days that i havent been able to reply or comment on anyones threads. just put the baby down for a nap and i have a few moments just before the CDC arrives to delivery my meals for the next 2 weeks. ((i have a feeling she will be late hmmmmm))

anyways, great job on the 2 pounds. it can be disheartening, i know...i'm going through it myself, on the second week already! even if we lose just 1 pound, we're that much closer to our goals, or even just being healthy again! ((wow, cant remember the last time i was a healthy bmi...oh yes, i remember! about 16 years old! and i'm 31 now! ha!))

keep up the good work, i will as well. :p ok, i've got loads of cakes to finish baking for the school in the village (bake sale). and i haven't touched or tasted a bit...not even a morsel. :D the hubby thinks im trying to fatten him up because i keep handing him loads of treats to taste for me. heheheh. he knows i cant taste anything!

take care kaz!
candice

Not started yet!!!

I have just read your diary from start to ... well now lol lol and it sounds great!!!

I am going to contact CD on monday and get started!! i have been putting it off for a while now but have decided it is the right time.

Being very very overweight has put me off (i am about 21 stone and 5ft3) but i have finally realised if i don't do something that can only go up!!

I will be keeping up with your diary and hope to figure out how to do my own...i only hope i am as successsful as you!!

Good luck and keep up the good work you are doing great!!!

week 11
day 4

thanks all who have posted
MD we will definetly have to meet for a coffee :D

been buisy the last few days
had lots more comments over the weekend and was even whistled at :D

i`m still a long way from goal but just that few stones off has changed me mentally
i have more confidence now, i take more care of myself and i take time to pamper myself

before it was looking after the kids,hubby,house and everything else
i still do this but i make sure i fit a bit of me time in
i now wear make up most days, just a little but enough to make me feel good.
my hair always looks glossy now and i use moisturisers every day which again i never did before

in all i feel great, i so respect myself now and through these feelings i am noticing others are more friendly as they can approach me now without me looking depressed and haggard

to anyone who is starting ss dont ever think of the whole amount you got to lose, just take it a week at a time as i have
i still got 7 stones to go but boy do i feel buzzed losing 3 :D

kaz:D

Keep it up Kaz.

Next W/I soon ....I'll be waiting for more good news

week 11
day 4

thanks all who have posted
MD we will definetly have to meet for a coffee :D

been buisy the last few days
had lots more comments over the weekend and was even whistled at :D

Weyhey!!! I found at first I felt a bit embarrassed by peoples comments and sort of played things down a bit. Now I love it:D:D and take great pride in telling them about CD.

i`m still a long way from goal but just that few stones off has changed me mentally
i have more confidence now, i take more care of myself and i take time to pamper myself

I used to be ready in 5 minutes, now I take nearly as long as my teenage daughter:eek: I've spent loads on lotions and potions to tone up my saggy skin etc. not sure any work though, when I clench my bum it looks like that of an 80 year old:ashamed0005:

But I really agree with you, I have got a lot more confidence in myself and I think with the newfelt confidence comes true inner peace too.

before it was looking after the kids,hubby,house and everything else
i still do this but i make sure i fit a bit of me time in
i now wear make up most days, just a little but enough to make me feel good.
my hair always looks glossy now and i use moisturisers every day which again i never did before

in all i feel great, i so respect myself now and through these feelings i am noticing others are more friendly as they can approach me now without me looking depressed and haggard

You're doing so well Kaz. I'm so pleased that you're feeling so happy and content. I hope more newbies read your diary, it's so upbeat and honest, you're a credit to minimins:)

to anyone who is starting ss dont ever think of the whole amount you got to lose, just take it a week at a time as i have
i still got 7 stones to go but boy do i feel buzzed losing 3 :D

Great post Kaz:D:D:D

Tracey
x

week 11
day 7

today shoul be weigh in day but i have to go to college tonight with my son so it is postponed until tomorrow

had a pretty good week, few times had the voices telling me i needed to eat but yet again i beat them :character00115:

feeling slimmer today, some days i feel like i`m still 20 stones but i know this isn`t so anymore:D

noticed i can feel the bones in my bottom now
sat on the floor yesterday with gemma and had to move it felt boney
also when i lay on my tummy in bed i can feel my hip bones pressing on the matress

feels great to feel bones again instead of flab

i still encourage all newbies to stick at this
it is damn hard and some days you feel crap, i know i did and i still get tearful days but the buzz you get from the weight loss is great

looking forward to weigh in tomorrow
feel like i lost more so hopefullly i`ll come back smiling

i might be brave this week and try a soup :giggle:

well best get some housework done
have a good day all
dont eat, stay strong and you`ll see the rewards

kaz xxx

Hiya kaz, i'm so very pleased to hear that you are still nticing changes in your body, i.e. boney butt! heheheh. imagine that, us as "boney-bums" hehehe.

its funny that you should go on about sticking to it especially in the beginning because so far this morning, i'm feeling like total crap. even last night i was feeling like i couldnt stomach another shake or one more bit of liquid...still felt the same after this mornings' shake. i dont know whats going on with me! i was feeling great yesterday morning...but since lunch and on to today, i'm feeling soo...blech....

i kinda get the feeling that it may linked to the water flavouring ive just started to use. hmmm..... but perhaps its just me looking for a direction to point the finger.

at the moment, i cannot possibly fathom how you have been doing this for 11 weeks now! i am trying my best to keep positive, but if its one thing i cannot stand its nausea...

must
stay
out
of
kitchen!

well done to you for staying on for these 11 weeks! and also feeling your bones! ha!

good luck with the weigh in tomorrow!

Kaz - I'm just full of admiration for you, you're a real trooper and are a real inspiration for so many others along the way - you're proof it can be done cos you're doing it and getting on with it.

Keep up the good work & keep looking slimmer and more gorgeous daily :)
xx

bty.gif

aww thanks ladies
MD i have people ask me how can i do it for so long
to be honest sheer determonation but i also started cd out of depseration
i dont want to ever go back to how i looked in my 1st pic :cry:
i still say it is a very hard diet to do but stick to it all of you
you will lose weight you will feel better and it can be done

Good for you Kaz.
good luck for the W/I

Back