Kazzs NEW Diary....Day 2 in my WWing house!!

kazz

Gold Member
:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:
Ok, I havent been here for ages, but have been kinda lurking about...:hide: I decided that I needed to have some head space so had to avoid posting, cos I kinda didnt want to get drawn into anything, I just wanted to :thinking2: my options through....

:devilangel:Well, I have not done too good at actualy BEING good, so I came to a conclusion over the last few days (well, in between :airquote:other:airquote: stuff that has been going on:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:) Anyway, yes I came to the conclusion that I want to go back on CD.....

Chloe is away and back on Monday, so I will start CD on Wednesday. I have also found another place thats doing CD over here....its £42 a week, but thats for bars, tetras or watever, so its not as bad as it sounds really, considering my CDC was charging £33 a week for packs only and lived aaaaaaaaaaggggggggggeeeeeeeeessssssssss away!! Anyway, I rang and spoke to this lady and she was saying she lost 4 stone on the diet herself....infinitely more inspiring than my old CDC who has never had a weight problem in her life!!

I had toyed with WW, but to be honest, hadnt really given it a go at all.

Now I know some of you are gonna tell me this is wrong, but this is how I will be playing the CD game.

From Wednesday, I will be SSing 100% until the 26th of this month when my friend comes to visit me with her bambino. She will be here for 5 days. I have decided that even getting a week of SSing under my belt will be good for me, rather than waiting until she has left. Yes, I know I COULD do a lot of damage in those 5 days, but I am willing to take that chance.

After that, I will restart SSing on May 1st, and will SS for the whole month. Hopefully I will manage to shift a stone in that month and that will keep me happy for a while. Thats gonna be my 31 day challenge! I have a lot of other challenging things going on at the moment, so that will actually fit in quite nicely

Anyway, just want to say :thankyou: and send :grouphugg:to those people who have sent me nice messages over the past while, its not that I have been deliberately ignoring them, its just that I didnt feel that I could answer them as I didnt know wat was going on in my diet head.....now, if I could just sort the REST out I'd be laughing!

So I'm gonna say bye bye for now....Wil catch you all soonish....

:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

Kazz, we missed you!! We can't all be perfect and sometimes you have to work around what's possible for you. I know you have lots to think about - good to hear you're ok though. Take Care and see ya soon xx

Kazz, we missed you!! We can't all be perfect and sometimes you have to work around what's possible for you. I know you have lots to think about - good to hear you're ok though. Take Care and see ya soon xx

Thanx hun, I hope your doing ok as well???

I'm taking my thinking cap off now for a few days and just gonna chill and enjoy stuff!!

Hiya Kazz - great to see ya back hun :)

missed ya.....

look forward to catching up again...

love

Debz
xx

Good luck on your restart Kazz.. think theres loads of us in the same boat if you need encouragement.. or just to sound off!!!!

I had several attempts and now i'm back on track!

Reckon you will do that stone in way less than a month.. good luck

kx

Good luck on your restart Kazz.. think theres loads of us in the same boat if you need encouragement.. or just to sound off!!!!

I had several attempts and now i'm back on track!

Reckon you will do that stone in way less than a month.. good luck

kx

Thanx Kirstin...yea, there does seem to be something in the air alrite...I think the realisation that skimpy clothes weather is coming again is motivating a lot of people....well its defo motivating me!

Glad your back on track...tis dam hard, which is why I just kinda gave up trying!

hey kazz, been wondering where you were, thought you had gone away
glad you feel better and more sorted, it horrible having a jumble going on up there[ i suffer from it quite a bit]
focus on what you want to accomplish, it sometimes helps me to be a bit single minded about things [bad mummy, selfish mummy;) ]
happy to see you
nat xx

ehhhhhhhhhhhh i think ur wrong to take the week off when ur friend is over... totally wrong... lol

ah chick good luck with ur restart.... ya know i'm behind ya one million per cent... we can do this!!!!

love ya xxx

ps... to everyone else... i'm only kiddin about thinking she is wrong taking the break... but kazzarama knows this...

hey kazz, been wondering where you were, thought you had gone away
glad you feel better and more sorted, it horrible having a jumble going on up there[ i suffer from it quite a bit]
focus on what you want to accomplish, it sometimes helps me to be a bit single minded about things [bad mummy, selfish mummy;) ]
happy to see you
nat xx

Thanx chix, yea my head is a tumbly jumby kinda place now, but I know it will make more sense over the next few months! You seem to be doing fabdytastic...woo hoo!!

ehhhhhhhhhhhh i think ur wrong to take the week off when ur friend is over... totally wrong... lol

ah chick good luck with ur restart.... ya know i'm behind ya one million per cent... we can do this!!!!

love ya xxx

ps... to everyone else... i'm only kiddin about thinking she is wrong taking the break... but kazzarama knows this...

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: dont u know by now I cant be told wat to do.....well, only by sum1 special :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

thx chix....as I am behind u a gazillion percent....we WILL do this ok????

Reactions: Gen
Ok, after much deliberation, I have decided NOT to do CD again....

I know I know, I just CANNOT make up my mind wat I want:sigh:

However, I have decided that I need to do something now so am going back to WW....the class I wanted to go to is on Wednesday evenings, but Chloe graded and got her orange belt in taekwando, and as a result has changed classes so I cant go to that:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Will have to go back to the class I used to go to on Thursdays, but its ok....I'll cope with that:rolleyes: Only thing is its a VERY busy class and ye spend aaaaaaggggeeesssss queueing up to get weighed but how and ever.....

I have no idea how much weight I have put on, but I really want to lose it....I know the losses are slower on WW, but at least I can eat....with my daughter and that is a big thing. I did try SSing for a couple of days during the week but failed abysmally (sp??) so I just am not gonna put myself under that much pressure any more.

New job is taking a lot outta me as well....even though I am the new girl, I am a lot busier than I was in the old one, and am working longer hours as well so I cannt afford to be feeling low about CD cos it makes me tired and stressed!!

So thats me...havent decided wether to have a blow out this weekend or actualy start WW today....guess I will take the day as it comes....

I got a load of voucher thingys in the post during the week (although from reading here it seems that they obviously did a massive mail shot:rolleyes: ) so am gonna use them...

Actually come to think of it, one of my mates is arriving from Dublin on Thursday so I wont be able to join the meeting this week....better get my skates on and start counting points properly!!

I have a points thingy that Westiegirl so kindly sent to me, and I have a scales in the kitchen, so I therefore have no excuse not to really!!

hey chick...

good luck with startin WW tomorrow.... i'm starting SS tomorrow so we can 'buddy up' lol

chat to ya laters xxxx

Good luck with WW. I think youll enjoy it once you get started. Ive got some online books and an online points calculator, sent to me by cd121272 if you need anything let me know and Ill forward it to you.

Let us know how youre doing, hope to see you on the WW forum soon :)

Back