Kazzs NEW Diary....Day 2 in my WWing house!!

The very best of luck xxxx you know there is loads of support here if you need it. I hope everything is ok in your personal live - you sound a little stressed. xxxx

Kazz - you do whatever diet suits you, whenever it suits you. Don't worry about anyone else - it's your diet and your weightloss .... you know we're all behind you every step of the way hun.

hey chick...

good luck with startin WW tomorrow.... i'm starting SS tomorrow so we can 'buddy up' lol

chat to ya laters xxxx

Yep...best of luck for your day 1 chix....wish I could do CD, just cant be arsed wit not having food!! Tis not good for mini me to see me acting like dat so this has got to be the way forward!!

Get gluggin that water girlie!!

Good luck with WW. I think youll enjoy it once you get started. Ive got some online books and an online points calculator, sent to me by cd121272 if you need anything let me know and Ill forward it to you.

Let us know how youre doing, hope to see you on the WW forum soon :)

Thx hun....I did enjoy it once I got into the swing of it last time round...I just got lazy I guess....online stuff sounds dead handy...I'll pm you my email address!!

You will defo be seeing me on the WW forum, since I know there are new books and new plans since I did it last!

The very best of luck xxxx you know there is loads of support here if you need it. I hope everything is ok in your personal live - you sound a little stressed. xxxx

Ah thx Nikki...my personal life is always hectic...I'm just one of those people who seem to end up in strange situations....currently juggling a bit of a stalker (thank god he doesnt actually KNOW where I live!) and a 'friend'...too much for my lil brain to be dealing with he he he!

I'm certain that once I have sorted out my diet I will be fine...I have found in the past that when I feel in control of my diet that other things seem to either fall into place or fade in importance....hoping that happens now!

Kazz - you do whatever diet suits you, whenever it suits you. Don't worry about anyone else - it's your diet and your weightloss .... you know we're all behind you every step of the way hun.

Ah Bev, thats so sweet! Thanx so much....I cant be faffing about any longer...I want to be slim for summer, and I stand a better chance of being close to that by doing WW than I do by faffing about with CD, when I know in my heart I cannot do it!! And I know I wont lose ALL I want to lose quickly with WW, but I will be re learning about food as well and I am so dam scared of mini me growing up with a complex about food that I need to do this the WW way!

WW Day 1....

Ok, so heres the plan...

I have worked out that I have 22 points allowed each day.

I will aim to also drink 3 litres of water a day.

I will also aim for 20 mins on my exercise bike every other day in the beginning.

Heres the important bit....I will write down EVERY thing that passes my lips, as this is where I know I have gone wrong in the past.

So this morning, I am going to have a bagel with tesco extra light cream cheese and a humongous mug of tea....

4 points down...18 to go:D

My first WW meeting will be on Thursday May 3rd....seems so far away but due to my commitments, this is how it has to be.

I am going to weigh myself in a bit, get a new ticker and decide wat my new goals are....woo hoo....I'm getting kinda excited now cos I'll be getting some structure back...yay!!!

The moment of truth....

.....I have weighed myself and I weigh....

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: 13 stone 10 lbs:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am very very VERY unhappy with this as its a massive whole stone over my last proper CD weight...

On the plus side (there HAS to be a plus side!) it is STILL one of my lowest weights EVER. The lowest I got down to with WW over here was 14 2, so I am 6lbs below that....the lowest I got down to with Unislim was 14 6, so thats ok now....

I am meant to be going to New York in November....last time I was in New York I weighed 14 6 and then put on lots of weight while I was there (dam american portions:rolleyes: )...this time round I WILL be a lot lighter.

I am going to aim for 2lb loss per week with WW and am hoping that I can achieve that. I am going on holidays in 18 weeks, and if I do manage to lose 2lb per week, I will have nearly got to my first target of 11 stone. When I get there, I will decide if I need to go any lower or if I am happy at that.

My ultimate aim to be able to go shopping and buy lots of size 12 clothes. Currently I am able to wear a couple of size 12 thingys and am mostly a size 14, but I know I could LOOK a lot better!!

So heres me on day 1....gonna have to be mega good today to make sure I stay within my points....gonna nip to tesco and get sum sugar free jelly as well for snacking on!!

hey kazz i dont think we have chatted before but just wanted to wish you every success with WW
what ever diet we try it`s all good for weight loss

146373eaygcxf9mr.gif

kaz xx

hey chick... well done on starting today... ur plan sounds fab!!!!

chat to ya laters.... didn't know you were going to new york in november... want to hear all the details lol

love

Ah thx Nikki...my personal life is always hectic...I'm just one of those people who seem to end up in strange situations....currently juggling a bit of a stalker (thank god he doesnt actually KNOW where I live!) and a 'friend'...too much for my lil brain to be dealing with he he he!

I'm certain that once I have sorted out my diet I will be fine...I have found in the past that when I feel in control of my diet that other things seem to either fall into place or fade in importance....hoping that happens now!

Hiya hun...:D

Just catching up with things in the land of Kazz. I tell you, it could have been me writing the last paragraph of your post above as things always seem better for me in general once I make a decision about losing weight and get cracking with it!!

Wishing you the best of everything :grouphugg:

Lace xxx

Good luck on your new plan Kazz :)

hey kazz i dont think we have chatted before but just wanted to wish you every success with WW
what ever diet we try it`s all good for weight loss

146373eaygcxf9mr.gif

kaz xx

Ah thanx chick...I'm loving that slogan...'self trust is the first secret of success' how true is that?! Suppose we have to choose the diet that suits our life and right now WW will suit mine...wish I could SS, but I just cant!! Are you doing CD? It is defo the fabbiest diet on the planet once you get into it!

Hiya hun...:D

Just catching up with things in the land of Kazz. I tell you, it could have been me writing the last paragraph of your post above as things always seem better for me in general once I make a decision about losing weight and get cracking with it!!

Wishing you the best of everything :grouphugg:

Lace xxx

Thanx hun,....nice to see you back about!! Yea, Kazz Land has been a pretty mental place the last while...hoping once I get into the swing of things with WW my world will become a saner place...not sure if that can actually happen though!!

Back