Kazzy`s slimfast diary

im dreading it to be honest lol i dont feel ive done good at all,,, been digging garden this morning im making a patch for growing weeds for the turtles and bearded dragon so want to make it as healthy as possible need to get a fork thru it but waiting to hear from bro in law wether he has one or not lol,, then gonna dig in some good compost mixed with pure calcium so the plants are rich in calcium

Well after digging garden i was starving so i made myself a ham,tomato and cucumber sandwich,,, so for dinner tonite im gonna have low cal soup and a couple of slices of bread/ baguette if i can get to shops followed by a selection of soft fruits.
I done a good half hour of digging then i done a half hour on the wii today so feel pretty proud of myself.
need to get a garden fork to finish of the garden and i wanna mix in some nice compost. but need to get other half to put up a small fence to stop dogs from getting into the patch

lmao ive never heard that someone has been digging a patch to grow weeds!!
sounds like too much hard work to me lol. your gona see good results at your weigh in. i can just feel it is going to be good! ;)

i feel like i diet mon-fri 6pm and then blow it fri 6pm till midnite sunday lol,, ahh well was easy enought starting all my bad habits will take time to break them im sure.
Ive had a pretty good day today had brekkie and lunchtime shake, tried mixing cafe latte and chocolate was lovely but ended up with a splitting headache not sure if that caused it tho, had to go to bed for an hour try sleep it off feel a bit better after nap.
Zumba tonite wooohooo burn some more calories.

haha, im just like you kazzy, diet goes great during the week but come friday at 330pm it goes out the window! :mad: but we do have to have our treats :D

omg its a long weekend just realised the kids are off school for twelve days for october week omg this is not good diet wise no routine argggggggggggggggg helpppppppppppp

:flamingmad:so mad at myself i really need to get back into diet mode big style,,, weigh in was today only lost 1 sodding pound all month arggggggggggg and that was me exercising twice a week plus doing some wii fit.
Cant blame nobody but myself :eatdrink051: to much boozing it has to be,, need to rethink my eating ,drinking habits.
Im gonna have a blow out this weekend and then come monday thats it also only gonna drink alcohol one day a week from now on friday shall be my drinking night ( do me best anyway lol) :devilangel:
I will lose this weight i will lose this weight i will lose this weight

Normally id have run away by now and quit trying but im not gonna do that this time im gonna keep trying it will work eventually and at least im 1lb lighter than i was lol

thats possibly a good idea but just use my monthly weigh in as the proper loss as ive always been on the same scales

i know it is but i felt like id worked bloody hard especially starting the zumba lol and doing it twice a week lol,,,,, i do feel good tho and my jeans are hanging on me around the legs the neighbour commented on it

Well started my trial for slimfast yesterday shall fill you in at end of week when ive finished. Foodwise i could have been worse but alcohol had a few to many as usual.
Thought i would brighten my diary up and post pictures of my tattoos lol

Devil my first tattoo
devilleftarm.jpg

Angel my second
angelrightarm.jpg

chinese writing my third
chinesewritingrightleg.jpg

tribal seahorse my fourth
seahorseleftleg.jpg

cheeky sun my fifth
sunlowerback.jpg

wrist my sixth
outerleftwrist.jpg

same wrist my seventh
innerleftwrist.jpg

and my newest addition to me is my pawprints my eighth
042.jpg

Aww the paw prints are brilliant! I have 3 tattoos and every now-and-again I want another one but I can't decide what I want so I'll hold back!

the chinese writing says "enjoy ones self"

lmfao i only wear the top i use old slob about trackies for the bottoms . see we have so much in common lol

Back