Kazzy`s slimfast diary

Well im still here and still plodding on with slimfast, not stuck 100% with it but sticking to it enough to keep me focused on not eating junk which for me is a huge achievment and im still giving myself a pat on the back :patback: has been a boozy weekend but it often is in my house also watched saw 6 which i hadnt seen yet was pretty good a few good gorey bits in it aswell

hi

really enjoyed reading your journal, something so honest from a normal person trying to loose weight who admits yes there are bad days but hey so what just carry on. I am starting slimfast tomorrow wish me good luck. by the way slimfast tins half price at boots at mo vickymacker

Hiya vicky welcome to my journal hope SF goes well for you, im finding it very focusing on making me think about what im eating without to much stress which ive never found on any other diet ive always been really stressed and craving junk before.

Well ive had a lovely day today, took the dogs for a nice walk beside loch lomond admitedly i didnt walk as much as the dogs but id have looked daft playing fetch like them, poor wee things are shattered they must have run for miles they also had a nice swim in loch lomond before we went home. it was lovely and sunny and i enjoyed the walk aswell so think we off there again later in the week. as for dinner tonite i really fancy a cheese, ham and onion toastie so ive got lowlow cheese to use to try reduce the calories and its a really nice cheese aswell very tasty.

Well today was shopping day i hate food shopping never know what to buy. bought some quorn lamb grills and peppered steaks so will give them a go later in the week.
had a good day today had a shake at lunch then a salad for dinner with homeade potato and pasta salad.

tomorrow is another huge walk with the dogs aslong as the weather is nice so im looking forward to that.Loving the sunshine makes life seem so much better and is cheering me up so dont feel so down on myself.:D

Well got one more week till weigh in day at the doctors :argh: sitting here wondering wether anything i have done has been good or wether im deluding myself i feel i have done good and ive stopped eating 12 pkts of crisps a day on top of meals plus been walking the dogs more.

ive been looking at adios and wondering if that would be any good for me.

ahh well onward and upward i guess lol no point being depressed just now.

Well still here and still plodding on,, been out alot lately with the dogs as the weather has been gorgeous, mind u im all sunburnt today. not had a shake today as was rather hungover, had a chicken salad and that was it couldnt even eat it all coz of the heat

i had my weigh in today and im really pleased makes it seem all worthwhile i lost 8.8lbs wooohoooo while you may be thinking this isnt a huge loss over a month and other people have lost that in a week im well chuffed with my loss major achievment for me as im not doctors next month i shall weigh myself every month i dont want to get bogged down with weekly weigh in as for me i find it to difficult to manage as then i get over focused on the weightloss and always manage to let myself down then

Well should be an interesting few days for me as the OH and the 3 younger kids are away camping, i didnt fancy it as the mate OH is going with his wife isnt going so i wasnt gonna be lumbered cooking for them all lol.
Shall be very telling if i manage to keep to sf while hes away tho as part of my eating was loneliness as well as being fed up and bored. im hoping to con eldest daughter into coming for walks with me and the dogs apart from anything i cant manage 3 dogs on my own, ahh well shall be interesting im definatly determined not to let him being away affect me and make me break my good progress as my daughter says keep thinking of how well youve done mum:D

Well i survived wooohooooo OH`s coming back a day early due to the weather and ive manage not to give in to the call of the crisps im sooooooooooo happy had a nice couple of days with my daughter and the dogs couple of good walks, had 2 huge long lies which i never get so that was nice lol

Back on the slimfast with a vengance this week had a bit of a boozy weekend (was fun tho) didnt stuff my face with junk tho so im still happy :D the kids skips were calling me for a few days from the kitchen i could hear them all weekend but i managed to avoid the call and told them where to go and thank god the kids finished them :8855:
On a totally different note im planning my first ever camping trip so if anyone has tips on healthy eating while camping id more than appreciate them.

hi. i love camping. have been twice this year although when i went i was doing atkins so was having bbq every day.
will you be having electric when you go? we take the microwave so can have micromeals. we take all other than the kitchen sink :8855:
most sites have on site shops where they stock fresh fruit and veg. :D
when and where are you planning on going?

wow looks great. check out ebay for your camping stove and other bits that you will need. hope you have a great time. :D
oh and dont forget torches and maybe a potty for night time wee's :8855:

I'm going camping in Ireland in the 6 week holidays and I'm really looking forward to it, I've only ever done it once when I was about 14 and that was only an overnight thing in a field LOL. So even though I have no tips let me know how it goes cos I imagine I'll be needing some tips too :D

wow looks great. check out ebay for your camping stove and other bits that you will need. hope you have a great time. :D
oh and dont forget torches and maybe a potty for night time wee's :8855:

ive picked up the camping stove from gooutdoors i love that shop lol i got a 2 burner with a grill also picked up a pop up toaster that goes on top of one off of the burners its absolutely brilliant and im so excited lmfao.
When i was last at my gp he said i had an obssesive personality and with this camping trip i really have realised i do as im obsessed by it at minute.
The site were going to has toilets on site so im not to worried about a potty for this trip but i have been looking at them ready for trips where theres no facilities.

has been a pretty good day had a cafe latte shake for brekkie missed lunch due to it being chaotic today so had a pkt of SF pretzels mid afternoon as i was starving, just had a lovely cheesey pasta to much cheese but ahhh well i love cheesey sauces and hate low fat tomatoey ones, ive got some lovely strawberries for nibbling throughout the evening and im so looking forward to them. The OH has decided to join me on my slimfast quest so we shall see how he progresses with it hes a chocolate and biscuitaholic and is struggling with the snacks a bit but as he is eating alot less than he did im not to worried he should still loose weight

Back