Kazzy`s slimfast diary

Well done on your 4lb loss Kazzy!

Well still here still plodding on. i actually bought a size smaller trousers so im down to a size 20 now woohoooo had to buy new ones as my 22`s were falling off me when walking pmsl so i was really pleased , my neighbour says im definatley losing she says she can see it so im well chuffed with that i must be doing something right lol

it sure is id love to be a size 16 for xmas that would be a mega boost and my aim is size 14 for march for my 40th fingers crossed it all goes to plan

mines the 22nd and im hoping to have a big party with lots of old friends aswell as the family.

Well had a bit of a weird day , was at gp this morning as i have been bleeding when pooing all weekend so im being sent for the camera up the bum little bit worried as when he examined me he found nothing, then asked about the weightloss so i told him what i lost so bit concerned weightloss may not be down to slimfast now but then on other hand i never lost anything before slimfast so surely i dont need to worry guess im rambling here lol ,,still going on the slimfast tho had a mega craving for crisps today when nephew was pulling them out cupboard and waving them about lol hes only 2 so had to have a mega rush for SF pretzels at least it worked and quenched the craving lol

awww kazzy sorry to hear that but a massive well done for going to the doctor. i know a lot of people who wouldnt go. at least you are getting it sorted. keep me informed on how you get on. will have everything crossed for you x
well done staying away from the crisps. i know what thats like as my 4 year old is forever bringing junk food up to me asking if she can have it!

Kazzy try not to worry. You've probably got IBS or diverticoltis both can cause blood in poo and neither are life threatening, just really annoying! As for the camera, don't worry about it. I had the one down my throat and was sedated for it so don't remember a thing. You'll be fine xxxx

Thanks guys support is much appreciated, Well ive had a pretty good day today been enjoying the sun had my 2 shakes for brekkie and lunch and for dinner later im having sweet chilli beans on toast with 2 poached eggs and a sprinkling of lowlow cheese, i know the cheese is fattening but im really craving it lol still need to go buy it as forgot it when i went shopping this morning lol

:mad: so mad at myself all plans for a healthy dinner went out window tonite serves me right for leaving it till last minute to check cupboards and freezers everything i had planned in my head while being out in garden all day went out the window when i realised we didnt have anything i wanted to cook in so ive given in and sent OH to chippy grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im sure ill enjoy it tho need to prepare meals better 2moro and shop more :8855:

oh well the chippy is on its way now so you may as well enjoy it, hehe! like you say you can start again tomorrow.
Good luck at the doctors, like carrot said i doubt its anything major, let us know your ok :D

Well had a better day today and while i enjoyed my chippy last night all it done was make me crave more food but i managed to resist also ended up with a bit of belly ache from it so that taught me.
got a surprise today ive managed to fit into a size 18 pair of jeans so im at that in between stage of size 18/20 so im well chuffed

it certainly did and must have lost a few pounds this evening my house was chaos, kids everywhere adults coming and going and me supervising it all while trying to get my daughter ready for her prom tonite then off to drop her off lol was running around for a good couple of hours like a headless chicken

ive got my daughters prom on tuesday. its going to be a mad house house. hope you got through it all ok and she had a great time :)

my daughter had a lovely prom looked beautiful in her dress i was very proud of her, has been a pretty calm day today been to help my neighbours daughter in law build her bed as shes moving house well i supervised OH doing it while i cooed over her baby lol. Then my bro in law popped in this afternoon, tonite i have both eldest daughters boyfriends staying so a crowded house tonite lol.
Food wise i have had a great day very pleased with myself only downfall will be its friday and my 6th anniversary being with OH so will be a bozzy nite also 2moro we have a BBQ for sis in laws birthday so another boozy session, and sunday is sons birthday so yet more alcohol, why do all partys in scotland revolve round booze lol. but ahh well ill enjoy myself maybe get boogieing with the youngsters and embarress them all lol burn off some calories

Back