Kazzy`s slimfast diary

will be good for you having someone close to slim with. dont get disheartened if he loses more than you as men always lose larger amounts and they get it off quicker than women.
all i have had today is one slimfast shake. might try a yogurt later. its going to be a few days till i can eat properly again!

id just like to lose weight as im terrified hes killing himself, especially as before he met me he lived on takeaways for 3 meals a day pretty much so hes a pretty big fella needs 4xl tops. im hoping we can both support each other but im not letting him influence how im doing as im doing great especially as this is the longest ive ever lasted on any eating plan

Well has ended up being a boozy weekend but not much food how bad is that, friday night ended up at sister in laws sitting in the garden and enjoying the sunshine with lots of beer there was about 20 of us there was a good laugh then a couple came back to ours so was a later night 3am then sat night nephew and his gf came up to visit so was more boozing and didnt get to bed till 5am well i say bed i crashed on couch and move to bed when i was sober enuff to move pmsl, OH is doing well on the shakes tho and were slowly getting into a routine again with them

well back on track today, must do something to combat the effects of the alcohol lol, still planning the camping keeping me busy also been outside alot with dogs and nephews

Had a really good positive day today 2 slimfast shakes so far having pasta with carbonara sauce for dinner tonite and still got my snacks to have got some ready sliced and peel fruit i love it shall have that mid evening

Sounds yummy, I made the mistake of sending the OH food shopping this week and bless him he didn't get any ripe fruit:rolleyes:
Got a lovely honeydew melon waiting for me but it's like a rock at the moment:8855:

i darent send OH shopping especially as hes meant to be dieting with me now lol but he still tried to put biscuits in the trolley the other day lol.
Ive had another pretty good day today still going strong bit constipated again so need to get more prune juice in, had a good workout reorganising a cupboard to put all the camping stuff in so was lifting bending shoving pulling god i was puffed when done, also spent time walkign round lots of shops today buying the camping gear lol

beginning of july and im really excited lol im like a kid with a cardboard box pmsl ive never been so excited over anything for along time apart from eating that is, not sure if its my anti depressants working or my new positive atitude im trying to give everything.
Ive bought all my camping equipment now just need to sort out food for us all and the dogs ready for lots of long energetic walks is gonna be such a good laugh aswell just need to try keep the food to a minimum so i dont put on loads of weight when away trying to keep to healthy stuff dunno how easy that will be cooking on a gas camping stove lol but all fun.
Sorry to everyone for all my ramblings while i know this is a diet forum i feel that alot of emotional things are the problem aswell as the weight hence why i just seem to ramble about my life my food my emotions

haha, you rant a way as much as you like. it is your diary and i am sure others like reading what we are all up too!!
i think camping is one of those holidays that you either love or hate. many of my friends cant stand camping but i love it and it is so cheap once you have everything you need. i went to haven last month and it only cost me £58 for 7 nights and that was with gazebo and electric hook up for 5 of us! cant beat it :D

I love camping too!!

We go all the time to shell island in north Wales!! It's very basic and no mod cons, but it's about a fiver a night and it's so relaxed, you can have campfires and play music as late as you want (long as you're not disturbing others) and there's pitches all round the sand dunes so it's really private, and brilliant for pups!!

:) Rhi :)

That's wowed!! I've got buckets full all Over the house, the beach is very long, and the shells are mostly at one end, perhaps they went to the wrong bit?!

:)

that sounds like a wicked place to go camping ill need to google it

Woohooo Happy Day Today :talk017: had my weigh in early after only a fortnite after the last one but its cause i was at the nurse for blood tests so decided might aswell and then made an apointment for next months weigh in so it will be a month lol
I lost 4.4lbs this fortnite :wow: really pleased and has def gave me th emotivation to keep going,, im really surprised ive lost any at all as the last 2 weekends have been very very boozy so im even more chuffed i must be doing something right:clap:

Back