Kazzy`s slimfast diary

Well i had a weekend away there to see my mum first time ive seen her since me and paul got married. Food choices werent the best and lots of alcohol was involved (see a theme happening here weekends = booze) Mum insisted we had fish n chips on friday as the only time she can get a chippy is when we go up as its a 20 min drive to nearest chippy and she doest drive. Then on saturday it was up to the village pub for a meal i had chicken in a white wine and tarragon sauce with basmati rice which wasnt to bad but then the pudding menu came out and i couldnt resist a jamaican pavlova it was gorgeous lol.
Ill need to work super hard at zumba tonite to work it off lol, back on the slimfast today shake for brekkie then had 2 fat free yoghurts for lunch and for dinner tonite im having chicken and vegetables with bulgar wheat and quinoa shall see how it goes having a creamy pepper sauce with it but its a packet mix so no actual cream in it lol.

Whats jamaican pavalova? Sounds interesting, but if it involves cooked fruit then its not for me lol!!

Prob good that you enjoyed yourself for the weekend. Since you never saw your mum in a while. Plus you can't exactly go to a fish and chip shop and order anything healthy.
I'm craving mushy peas now lol

i worked extra hard at zumba tonite to try eliminate some of the damage so fingers crossed,,,,,,,,,,,, i also wasnt to keen on the bulger wheat and quinoa tonite but at least i tried it lol

the bulger wheat and quinoa was awful i guess im just never gonna be able to eat all these pulse type foods, i love vegggies aslong as theres no PEAS involved.

I was really bad as a kid and i didn't actually start eating any veggies until i hit my twenties and then surpisingly i found i only really like the ones that most people hate. The only veg i can eat is broccoli, cabbage and sprouts!

i love broccolli thats a regular in this house lol,,,,,,,,not a huge fan of cabbage but can eat it , i one xmas cooked sprouts wrapped in a foil parcel with some fresh orange juice to keep them moist now i have no idea why i added orange juice thinks its coz i added it to the carrots and the sprouts were lovely mind u still couldnt persuade the kids to eat them lol
Most of my cooking involves peppers and onions in some form as i love them so the rest have to put up with them lol

excellent bloody well done jane,,,,,,,,,,, theres hope for me yet pmsl,,,,,,,,,, was meant to be at zumba tonite but ive pulled a muscle in my calf and its killing me so no dancing tonite,, done it at my monday zumba worked bloody hard there came out dripping in sweat

Classes — Zumba®

Just add postcode and look for class there will probably be loads near you i was surprised how many were near me

Well has been another boozy weekend i need to stop inviting my nephew to stay were a bad influence on each other drink wise we have done over 80 cans of lager between us since thursday night aswell as 2 bottles of shots and a bottle of tequila, tho i must confess its been good fun lol, one day i wont be an alkie.
I went n got a new tattoo on friday 5 paw prints its absolutely wicked i love it.

Food wise ive been not to bad but with the slcohol consumption roll on zumba work the calories off

Omg! How did the 2 of you drink all that larger lol
Like You must have been weeing all weekend.

What tattoo did you get?

i cant believe you drunk that much!i think i would be out cold or joining carrot in A&E, im such a grandma, i cant hack my drink at all!!
tattoo sounds so cute, what a nice treat, i have 3 tattoos theyre so addictive, i love them!
good luck at zumba, at least you can sweat out all the alcohol thats left!!
xx

well finally sobered up thank god,,, worked hard at zumba last night sweated like anything did think i was gonna pass out at one point.
So this week im gonna be really good for the rest of the week and put some of the damage behind me.

Why oh why does so much of life revolve round partying and alcohol especially in scotland lol im doomed doomed doooomed i tell ye

well finally sobered up thank god,,, worked hard at zumba last night sweated like anything did think i was gonna pass out at one point.
So this week im gonna be really good for the rest of the week and put some of the damage behind me.

Why oh why does so much of life revolve round partying and alcohol especially in scotland lol im doomed doomed doooomed i tell ye

There's nothing else for it Kazzy, your gonna have to move away until you've hit your gaol weight!

There's nothing else for it Kazzy, your gonna have to move away until you've hit your gaol weight!

Aye someone needs to lock me in a cave somewhere, where theres no chance of boozing lol

lol kazzy im the same. we need sugar free alcohol :D

we certainly do,,,,,,,,, come weekend i just feel the need to party and as it was a long weekend it was a long party lol apart from hubby ( who doesnt drink much) im the oldest there as its all the kids pals who come round to drink with me lol aparantly im the coolest mum in town

So far im having a goodish food day after all them calories im starving today,,,,,,,,,, had slimfast for brekkie, tub of fruit presliced stuff,, 4 wholegrain crackers with light philadelphia and for dinner later im having egg fried rice and a couple of chicken wings,,,,,,,,, doest all sound the healthiest but is better than the weekend and im getting back on track

Back