Kazzy`s slimfast diary

Happy New Year

Well thats me back after the "christmas holidays" need to get back on the weightloss wagon after falling off totally but christmas and nea year was good fun and i dont regret a minute of it but now i need to face the results of this so 2moro i shall be starting slimfast again i shall jump on the scales 2moro morning to see the damage ive inflicted upon myself.
Back to zumba on monday cant wait,,, also going to start swimming with my daughter a couple of times a week so should be good lots of excercise and lets hop i can do good :D so i shall cyas all 2moro with the results of the weigh in argggggggggggggggg lol

Welcome back - Sounds like you had a great xmas! :D
Think I might try Zumba soon - although I might wait and get the zumba Wii game when it comes out...
Good luck for your weigh-in 2moro - am sure it will be fine!

:)

im dying for zumba for the wii to come out then i can do more at home lol

Happy New Year Kazza, hope you had a great time over the festive period. You sound motivated to get back to it :)

I can't wait for Zumba for the wii either, sounds great

wooooooohoooo cheers stephie

well i got up stepped on the scales and the bloody things are knackered so ive ordered a new set from argos just need to go pick them up so i can weigh myself i shall be back with the results later on today

Well surprisingly i have only gained 2.6lbs since november so im pretty happy could definatly have been alot worse so i feel totally motivated and ready to go now woooohooooo lets get this diet started

i was gobsmacked i was expecting lots more dunno how i done it cause i was drinking gallons of lager lol

well done with not putting on too much :)

:ashamed0005::devilangel: well im really struggling to get back on the wagon,,,, im having my brekkie shake and my healthy meal at night but the snacks n nibbles are still getting me,, its pure habit after all the bad habits over the holidays and im working on cutting them right down,, but im also thinking well my mums coming to visit for the weekend and ive not seen her for 4/5 months so i know there will be no dieting over weekend.
Also the kids only went back to school today so ive yet to get back into a routine ( i like routine) ahhh well i will get there i can do it

awww kazzy, come on you can do it. try to eat healthy foods when you can.
the one thing i didnt like with slimfast was that i was always hungry on it. thats why i like exante better as never hungry when in ketosis ;) oh and also it only take a few drinks for me to get tipsy ha ha :D

i just need to get back in the zone im hoping when zumba starts 2moro that will help make a difference aswell with my state of mind

Well im still not doing great ,, pretty fed up with myself at the minute so not helping the mental side of dieting, weigh in 2moro but i probably wont do very well i just cant get my head round it all again grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i will get there tho im determined not to give up

Come on Kazzy!!! You might surprise yourself and get a loss tomorrow - any loss is a good loss.....keep your chin up, if anyone can do it you can!! I got WI tomirrow as well and im bricking it!!!! tis HAS to work for me!!!!
x

Hope you are both surprised by your WI's today and if not, well leave them to last week and make a good one for next week eh! ;)
Really hope you can manage to ease the naughties out of your day eating wise, it's really hard to be good all the time and is something I struggle with myself long term so can understand how you're feeling.
But as previous poster said.. all losses are good losses! :D

Edited to say: love your animals ticker! :D We have a fair few with a cat, 2 dogs, a pony and lots of fish. :)

Last edited:
Kazzy you can do it. Think why you started this journey and think of all of us out there looking at foods that would break our diets but having to say no because if we say yes we are back a pound or so and I for one am sick of restarting my diet every week.
You are strong and will do it.

Thanks for all the support guys, im feeling much more positive this week and im gonna do it i think im finally in the "zone" gonna be much more active this week aswell as i wanna gut the kitchen from top to bottom

Back