KD Rambles, including Grandwitch thing

Mummy and Daddy retiring early. Mummy just had her eye out or something yesterday. 1 cateract bites the dust...she loves her new eye. I don't love it so much, she says "I can see ALL the dirt" :cry: Mummy on cleaning binge.

Surely you speak to your neighbours KD? I speak to mine...well...some of them. 1 is actually a patient I bumped into...so it's all avoidance when I see her in the street.....ahem!!

Rabbits only in the new house? or did they follow you to the new house?

And what on EARTH posessed you to confess to everything? you'd be rubbish in court.

Mummy just had her eye out or something yesterday. 1 cateract bites the dust...she loves her new eye. I don't love it so much, she says "I can see ALL the dirt" :cry: Mummy on cleaning binge.

Ouch, poor Mummy. Terrible thing to see dirt. Tell her to only look forward. Never up, never down. Rarely much dust on the wall 5 to 6 foot up :)

Surely you speak to your neighbours KD? I speak to mine...well...some of them. 1 is actually a patient I bumped into...so it's all avoidance when I see her in the street.....ahem!!
LOL. I speak to my neighbours where I live now, but never did when I lived with Mummy when she moved out of the estate. Nobody came out of their house EVER.

We have new neighbours (both sides) where I am now. Well, newish. We've been here 24 years (nearly finished unpacking :clap: They moved in next door about 2 years ago. Real, raw, newbies. Both have little kiddywinks :)

Tother neighbour across the road is getting very involved with neighbour on left. I can't understand it. She keeps popping around for coffee :confused: Not the sort of thing that's done in our road. :copon:

They say they never get to talk to me because I'm always rushing. A quick Hiya is enough don't you think?

And what on EARTH posessed you to confess to everything?
didn't like seeing anyone get into trouble. It was worth the effort. Besides, there was much kudos getting the cane. Raised my status :cool:

Back