KD - you are fab!!!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
KD,
Just wanted to say.. thanks so much for your words of wisdom... you are so helpful to everyone..

If someone posts you are always there with the right answers to give everyone and always done in such a diplomatic way...

Thanks so much your answers are so helpful and even if I haven't started the post myself I always read and think I wanted to know that.. :)

:):)

Curlywurly,
I second that, I have just said the exact same thing in my post about tetra briks and bars....
KD always answers in a way that you get what she is saying, the advise is spot on.
I could do with a KD up here of my own ;)
Thanks for your wise words KD :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reactions: KD
Awww, thankyou
Embarrassed08.gif

Yup, agree too, KD is like an unwitting mentor for lots of us here on minis... she always gets you thinking and never lets you off with easy answers, you know she will always tell you the truth. And that's what we need! Minis without KD just wouldn't be the same! Thanks KD for everything.

xxx

Great post :) Well done on your weight loss Curly Wurly - and for recognising the support offered but our respected CDC's and members who have been there and one that! :) They are great for advice, support and inspiration aren't they!!

I have to agree with everyone else, I've not been a member for long, but lurked and read KD's helpful posts, all really encouraging.

There seems to be some CDC's out there that could learn a thing or two from you. (I should add not the CDC's on mini's)

Keep up the good work. :)

Last edited:
Yay for KD, she rocks!!!:clap:

I would like a mini KD to keep in my pocket. Do you think CD could arrange that? Would be great wouldn't it lol xx

I totally agree with you all :) KD, you rock! xx

This has really warmed the cockles of me liddle heart.
Love31.gif

Thankyou girls

Back