kdma's Diary ...New start and 4lbs off

itll take you a while to get to know them, but it'll get easier :) i know you'll do great though xxx

Things are a bit silly with my weightloss at the moment. I just keep restarting and although I haven't put huge amounts back on I am still not doing what I should. So I am going to give myself this week to try and sort myself out and If I can't am going to give up for a while and am guessing I am not in the right frame of mind at moment. I really want to lose weight but I just keep going off track.

Today have been completely on track and need to revise for an exam ,which is middle of October, tonight, so hopefully that will keep my mind off food.

Work is challenging, although I am enjoying it, although feel some children are badly let down by the system. On normal shifts now which is so much better.

Anyway hers hoping for a good week.

is it not better to keep trying rather than give up completely? xxx

restarted last Monday and am so pleased I have lost 4lbs this week. Thid has made me so determined to continue now. Would love to lose a stone at least by christmas. Feeling really positive today.

Back