KD's Question of the Day

KD

Gone fishing
If there was a clone of you, would they be your friend? Do you think you'd get along?

Nowt like keeping it simple, what happened to the easy questions?? ;):D

I'm off to have a thunk!

Gx

no,,i dont think we would,,i am such a stickler,,she would drive me mad,,lol

I dont think we would get on, well not all the time anyway. I am quite stubbon and neither of us would give ;)

humm, yes I think we would get on but I'm kinda shy and tend to gravitate to more gregarious people so probably wouldnt hang out to much LOL

Oh yes definately! But I would hate to live with me. I only do it now cus I have to!

Yes, I reckon I would. After all, she'd like all the stuff i like, she'd understand me. Yes, I think it would be great fun. Mind you, she'd probably be an appalling influence!

Erm, I think we would like each other but other people would just think the two of us were weird :giggle: :giggle:

i doubt it very much, i'd think she was lazy & lacked motivation :eek:

Yes, I reckon I would. After all, she'd like all the stuff i like, she'd understand me. Yes, I think it would be great fun. Mind you, she'd probably be an appalling influence!

Ditto goes for me. I think Barb IS my clone! :D

i should have been a twin cant imagine it,god two of me that would be funny! would be like dumb and dumber!!!!ha ha

yes, i'd probably break the ice with hair questions and interest in genetics xxx

Im not sure, my first instinct is to say no we would hate each other, my second is to say it would be love or hate, and no in between, maybe one one day and one the next!!

What about you KD????

What about you KD????

I'd never see my clone. I love to be alone, so she would too. We'd live miles apart...think about each other often, and remind ourselves, that we really should meet up for coffee 'soon'.:rolleyes:

If I did get to meet her, I'd probably leave thinking "what a weirdo" :D

I couldnt deal with two of you :D

you're just intimidated by meeeeeeeeeeeee and my DOB x

Back