Kebab Meat...make it yourself!! OMG

Omg I bought Josephs pittas from low carb megastore and they arrive today. So excited to try them x

Loads of people get them Diddums...am possibly gonna try them myself...

Also...Mama Lupes (sp) wraps....lower carb.....defo wanna try them!

Bad times!

I was gonna put an order in on Saturday but I wanted soy nuts...out of stock :(

Mam Lupes are my fav, and at 3g carb each...i smell chicken fagitas!!! :)

On a side note, my lcm order arrived today and their low carb fresh baked rolls..... awsome! I was psyched up for a total disappointment, but they're actually a decent roll size and they're soft and lovely. Munching one for lunch as we speak :)

I have previously tried the bread and it was the saddest, smallest looking loaf of bread I've ever seen in my life! So I wasnt holding out much hope for the rolls. I envisaged tiny little hard rolls, ones that crumbled if u tried to cut them. But they were actually just a tiny bit smaller than your average "roll n sausage" type roll, and nice and soft with a texture of wholegrain rolls.

Pretty damn tasty! I will be ordering a freezer full of them so I can have one for lunch at work everyday :)

and just out of curiosity, where do u buy onion powder? Your kebab recipe has made me do an asda shopping and I cant find it on their website.

They have dried onions, but clearly not the same :(

try the small arabic grosseries, they all have onion powder, and many others as well. i love the garlic powder.. tesco have something similar, granulated onion powder. but i never checked about the carb contents. i will do it tomorrow. good idea!

Well, I had "donner", "chips" and cheese for dinner! One word... AWSOME!!!!

That is the best homemade donner I think I have ever tasted! Had this bad boy with some celeriac chips and grated cheese. Even the carb addict OH ate it and thought it was delish!

Top marks from me!

The Josephs pittas are amazing, nice and large and only 4g. Made myself a steak and pitta sandwich with spinach for lunch tomorrow :)

All this talk of pittas, rolls and food is making me hungry!!!!!

Sorry I didn't get back to you FJ. The pittas are Josephs. Mama Lupes wraps are lush! I heat one through, put grated cheese on it & put another wrape on top & pop under the grill. Cut into quarters & don't burn your mouth on the cheese! ;)

Doner kebabs for dinner tonight :D:D Will let you know what they are like

The Josephs pittas are lush! I had a steak sandwich with spinach and it was amazing! Gonna have them with curry and toasted for breakfast with choc spread from lowcarb megastore x

The doner kebabs were LUSH!!!!! I've got my sister cooking it right now & she lives on carbs! Cheers Missy xx

Back