Step 1 Sole Source Keco's CWP diary

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by keco, 11 March 2014 Social URL.

1. keco

keco New Member

Hello Everyone i started CWP again for the 3rd time yesterday. Today is day 2. I currently weigh 94kg, hoping to loose 14kg and get to 80kg by going through all the steps and eventually finding myself going paleo and exercising. 80kg is a UK 12/14 for me and i like to call it my happy weight. I have had issues with emotional eating and just general boredom. I will be moving to SS+ really quickly and hope to loose weight on it. I am starting this diary to keep me motivated and i look forward to updating it as i go along.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. katsparkle

katsparkle Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    looks like we are on the same timetable, I started the diet yesterday too, never done it before - today is my second day, finding it a little easier than yesterday, but the day is young.

at the moment I am on 4 shakes a day, I want to eventually get down to 3 when i hit ketosis.

4. keco

keco New Member

O wow Katsparkle we definitely should motivate each other ..... really early days but i want to be positive i really need to loose weight and get to healthy and fit for life. One day at a time. Have you been drinking your water?

5. katsparkle

katsparkle Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I have been drinking plenty of water, I am on day four now and obsessively cleaning my house, just so i dont have to think about food. I too am taking it one day at a time, if i think about a week or 2 weeks or 2 months it feels a bit overwhelming, but I can cope with today and I am sure tomorrow I will be able to cope with tomorrow too.

6. bettiesrevenge

bettiesrevenge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.29%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sensible plans!!!

I'm about the same weight and looking to get to 60kg. Feels a long way off!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.