1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Step 1 Sole Source Keco's CWP diary

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by keco, 11 March 2014 Social URL.

1. keco

keco New Member

Hello Everyone i started CWP again for the 3rd time yesterday. Today is day 2. I currently weigh 94kg, hoping to loose 14kg and get to 80kg by going through all the steps and eventually finding myself going paleo and exercising. 80kg is a UK 12/14 for me and i like to call it my happy weight. I have had issues with emotional eating and just general boredom. I will be moving to SS+ really quickly and hope to loose weight on it. I am starting this diary to keep me motivated and i look forward to updating it as i go along.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. katsparkle

katsparkle Well-Known Member

looks like we are on the same timetable, I started the diet yesterday too, never done it before - today is my second day, finding it a little easier than yesterday, but the day is young.

at the moment I am on 4 shakes a day, I want to eventually get down to 3 when i hit ketosis.

4. keco

keco New Member

O wow Katsparkle we definitely should motivate each other ..... really early days but i want to be positive i really need to loose weight and get to healthy and fit for life. One day at a time. Have you been drinking your water?

5. katsparkle

katsparkle Well-Known Member

I have been drinking plenty of water, I am on day four now and obsessively cleaning my house, just so i dont have to think about food. I too am taking it one day at a time, if i think about a week or 2 weeks or 2 months it feels a bit overwhelming, but I can cope with today and I am sure tomorrow I will be able to cope with tomorrow too.

6. bettiesrevenge

bettiesrevenge Well-Known Member

Sensible plans!!!

I'm about the same weight and looking to get to 60kg. Feels a long way off!