Keely's journey to slimville

thanks ava i guess thats true, when i did slimming world i used to jump for joy at 3lb losses, its just that last year i lost 13 lb in the forst week on exante and i really thought i would be closer to that than 4!
Thats just the ting chel, i wasnt dieting before, i was trying to stick to 1200 to 1500 cals but thats it. It must be the eggs i had, they are only like 70 kcal though! I guess yesterday could have messed me up too with the meat i had, even though its ketogenic it obviously made a difference! I have a lot more energy today so i think im fully in ketosis now yay!

its still a little bit of a diet!

i honestly wouldnt worry too much... and as you say your only really feeling your ketosis buzz now! so now you feel it i bet you will no longer feel the need to have the added extras and your weight loss will balance itself out next week aswell!

dont let it worry you at all!

ah thanks hun, I had my vanilla shake in coffee first half at 7 am and second at 10am. I've had 1 litre of water already! Only just feeling peckish now so going to make a shake, hmm strawberry or chocolate??

Congrats on the loss so far even though it's not your "official" weigh in yet!

You should totally have the banana shake!
:sign0151:

No then? :8855:

for the attention of laura... i am drinking a banana yuk i mean shake. I have discovered it isnt that bad if i leave out the cinnamon but add 2 sweeteners in the coffee!

I am looking forward to having a lovely long soak in a hot bath with lavender oil mmmmmmmm

well I'm having a pat on the back moment. I am just having the last half of my milkshakes plus I still have 2 little slices of my bar left..... no extras today, just 3 shakes and my bar. for those who don't know, my disability means I have to have 4 packs which is 800 kcal
This it it now, I'm going for it big time! weigh in in the morning :fear:

Brilliant day and good luck tomorrow. Fingers and toes crossed that you lose another opulent over night :)

thanks shrimp, how are things with you?

Thank you or asking...I am back home tonight after being away for 4days. It's been tough as it was not all in one place. I tried to pick the best options to eat (salads, plain shrimp etc)... But ave made a couple of small cock us. I now need to get back onto ketosis as quick as possible. Te good news for me s that I am not away until 15 May now. So can get back on it.

i find it quite easy to get back on track and I am so pleased that I have had no chocolate or deserts or any of the things tat I would normally turn to

ah well done, that's showed you how much you can control the food and not let it control you which is brilliant!!! It is weird, I would usually be craving chocolate and cakes etc but since starting all I want is savoury stuff... strange lol Weighed in this morning and have lost 5 n half lb so am happy with that

ah well done, that's showed you how much you can control the food and not let it control you which is brilliant!!! It is weird, I would usually be craving chocolate and cakes etc but since starting all I want is savoury stuff... strange lol Weighed in this morning and have lost 5 n half lb so am happy with that

Wow! Well done that's a fab loss! Normally I have a very sweet tooth and avoid savory stuff but now it's completely opposite ~ must be the affect of being in ketosis!

I'm so bored!!
I'm sure thats when my eating is worstbecause all i can think about is eating right now. Trouble is I've done a loadmof washing, filing and gardening and i can't do anymoremas my pain has kicked in so got to rest on the sofa. might scan the discovery channels to see if theres any decent documentaries on. I've had my little boys attention for 30 mins and its all about the ipad now lol

Congrats on the loss! Woohoo!

Do you have any hobbies you can do? Or books you've been meaning to read?

thanks hun, my hobbies i can only do when i'm not in pain...gardening, making stuff, meditating
I have got a couple of books on my kindle app ive not read yt, plus a free one i got with my last very order
good thinking batman :D

Ohhh what stuff do you make?

I've got so many books on my kindle I have yet to read! I look for free books all the time lol

Back