Keely's journey to slimville

well my bloods are being taken tomorrow and that will show if the cancer is there, my mum reckons the ultrasound should come through pretty quickly as the referral is to investigate cancer and they generally don't hang around with that. I'll just plod on, stick to my diet as weight loss is still important and keep my mind occupied x

yeah hopefully they wont keep you waititng too long - i know they are busy and have alot of people to check and stuff but its earth shattering when your told you might have cancer so they had better hurry up with it!!!!!!

yeah well not according to my sweet darling husband.... he's like "oh its probably not, don't worry about it, there's no point worrying unless you know what you have got" It's not what i need to hear right now, you know I'm not a robot, I can't can't turn off from worrying

Hey Keely, aw hun, you've got a lot to worry about right now!! I really hope things turn out ok and that it's not the big C. And of course you can't just switch off your emotions about it, and it's totally understandable that you're anxious, I think it wouldn't be normal if you weren't.
I reckon your hubbie is being a bit nonchalant about it to stop himself from worrying, in my experience men often worry at least as much as us girls, only they don't seem to have the ability to put it into words. So they say: Don't worry about it. Which is not helpful.
Sending you a massively big hug xx

Oh my goodness! I have just caught up on your diary. I really don't know what to say other than lets hope as Chelly says its the lesser of the evils! :bighug:We need to keep all out fingers and toes crossed for you. As said they should rush all tests through for you. They maybe have to do them in the morning to keep them fresh and ensure your levels are right.

your hubby will be worried sick and trying to hold it together for you both.

i will check your updates when I am back Saturday afternoon...but I will be thinking of you over the next few days xxxx

Yeah I guess that's a mans way isn't... Simon always says he try's to be positive and pretend there isn't a problem to stop me worrying but it makes us even more annoyed!!!

Oh wow! I really hope it's just gallstones or something else rather than the big C. I've got my fingers crossed for you that everything turns out good at the doctors! xx

Hi Keely back home and wanted to check how you where doing?

Hey Keely how are you doing??

Back