Keep calm and carry on, my SW ramblings

Just thought id say hello and give a quick introduction on my weight loss journey which started back in 2009 when my now hubby proposed. I decided there was no chance i was going to be a fat bride and joined weight watchers, i lost 3 st in 9mths and got to my goal weight and there my journey with ww ended.
I found slimming world in may 2010, after i married my hubby, weighing a stone over my ww target weight. I decided i wanted to get down a bit further so set my target at 10st but after 6 months we found we were expecting our 3rd child so i decided to set my target at my ww goal weight. Which brings me to August 2011, i went to group 2 weeks after giving birth to find i was 2st above my target weight, unfortunately the stains of being a new mum and running around after 3 children too much and gave up.
So now Jan 2012 i am finally ready to start my new journey, not only am i piling on the lb's i am coming up to weaning with my baby so want to give her the best start and how can i do that when im eating rubbish. I dont know my starting weight yet as i havent gone back to group yet, i am doing that on the 9th with the voucher from the paper. I am going to try this week to stick to the 7 day free meal plan to give me a good old kick up the bum.
So ladies thats my introduction, i look forward to posting more and reading all your diaries.
:talk017:

Back