Keep dreaming about pic n mix!

JodieJoJo

Silver Member
My urge to eat some pic n mix is getting stronger by the day:(

I am really craving some sweets - have no idea why!

I would love a bag of pic n mix or perhaps some haribo or even a pack of chewits.

When I get to goal I will have to treat myself but not sure I can hold out that long!

YES YOU CAN, horrible nasty bad little sweets, they taste horrible, rot your teeth, make your jaw ache, make your tongue go a funny colour and ruin all your hard work...... is anyone believing any of this???!!

Stay strong!
Georgie
x

I love pick n mix, the last ones i had were in March :( I went to Woolworths and bought a cup full! you can fill it as full as you can and believe me mine was overflowing :) the good old days eh! x

in my defence I hadn't had sweets for 2 years as i was wearing fixed train track braces and they were banned! :)

lol Georgie - i love the blackjacks - now they really turn your tongue a funny colour!

lol Maz - i had train tracks too but they didnt seem to stop me! I even had my jaw broken to realign it following orthodontic treatment. I couldnt open my mouth more than a couple of milimetres but I still managed to slide chocolate buttons in !!!

Oh Jodie, u've kicked me off thinking about sweets lol, i love any kind of sweets. I'm going to sulk all night now. lol.

Have you tried the VIMTO Chews - they're fab. When me and OH were decorating DS's bedroom, I bought a bag and think I ate the lot - poor OH didn't get a look in.... lol

lol Georgie - i love the blackjacks - now they really turn your tongue a funny colour!

lol Maz - i had train tracks too but they didnt seem to stop me! I even had my jaw broken to realign it following orthodontic treatment. I couldnt open my mouth more than a couple of milimetres but I still managed to slide chocolate buttons in !!!

LOL! i wish i knew you when i had my braces! I was too frightened to eat anything in case i snapped the wire and at 33 years old i thought the dentist would be disgusted that i didn't listen to him! I have made up for it since though :)

Back