Keep dreaming about pic n mix!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JodieJoJo, 22 August 2007 Social URL.

1. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

My urge to eat some pic n mix is getting stronger by the day:(

I am really craving some sweets - have no idea why!

I would love a bag of pic n mix or perhaps some haribo or even a pack of chewits.

When I get to goal I will have to treat myself but not sure I can hold out that long!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    YES YOU CAN, horrible nasty bad little sweets, they taste horrible, rot your teeth, make your jaw ache, make your tongue go a funny colour and ruin all your hard work...... is anyone believing any of this???!!

Stay strong!
  4. Maz35

Maz35 Full Member

Weight watchers
    I love pick n mix, the last ones i had were in March :( I went to Woolworths and bought a cup full! you can fill it as full as you can and believe me mine was overflowing :) the good old days eh! x
  5. Maz35

Maz35 Full Member

Weight watchers
    in my defence I hadn't had sweets for 2 years as i was wearing fixed train track braces and they were banned! :)
  6. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

lol Georgie - i love the blackjacks - now they really turn your tongue a funny colour!

lol Maz - i had train tracks too but they didnt seem to stop me! I even had my jaw broken to realign it following orthodontic treatment. I couldnt open my mouth more than a couple of milimetres but I still managed to slide chocolate buttons in !!!
  7. saffron

saffron Gold Member

cambridge diet
    yes georgie we beleive you honestly babes :D But a nice bit of choccie would be sooooo nice :D
    guess whos got totm looming!!!!!:(
  8. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

slim and save
    Oh Jodie, u've kicked me off thinking about sweets lol, i love any kind of sweets. I'm going to sulk all night now. lol.
  9. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    Have you tried the VIMTO Chews - they're fab. When me and OH were decorating DS's bedroom, I bought a bag and think I ate the lot - poor OH didn't get a look in.... lol
  10. Maz35

Maz35 Full Member

Weight watchers
    LOL! i wish i knew you when i had my braces! I was too frightened to eat anything in case i snapped the wire and at 33 years old i thought the dentist would be disgusted that i didn't listen to him! I have made up for it since though :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.