keep having dizzy spells

Moleymole

Nicki xxx
had a few over last few days and tonight my head feels all wobbly :( off to glug more water !

anyone else had this ? (I'm on week 6)

i have this, when i have done too much and not drank enough....

try and take things slowly

yeah - had a majorly busy day at work and have been run off my feet - just chilling tonight and drinking.... water ! lol x

aaaw hun, take it easy and go and lie down. Dont suffer alone, kid - we are here for you x

I went to bed - been doing loads lately - working on orders coming out of my ears - working over time at work - two kids - no husband here = knackered.com !! had 11 hours of pure bliss sleep - even my baby boy slept in for me :) :) feel fine now so think it was me being a bit run down..

thanks guys as usual :) :) xx don't know what I'd do without this forum xx

Glad you're feeling better this morning, Hon. If you can, take time to chill out a bit over the weekend (if you're off). Kinda difficult with kiddies, I know.:eek:

thanks hun - I've been fine today after my marathon sleep -think I was just exhausted - happy to report I have had nothing but my choc shake and my banana tetra and water/black coffee at the craft fair today :)

Go you..... well done, did you not eat because you had spent all your money on yummy crafty goodies? Ha ha, just joking, thats what I would have done!!

well done hun!!! and sometimes exhaustion just gets the better of us...
glad you are feeling better :)

Back