keep imagining cheating!!!!

Trim T

I'm 10 days in (SS), no blips and absolutely no desire to either.

BUT, for some reason i'm finding today particularly hard. I'm not hungry.... at all, but i keep imagining myself eating things.

I have been to the cinema x2 in the last 2 days, and normally we have loads of treats.... maybe there was just too much temptation in a short period of time.

Anyway, i haven't cheated yet. I'm gonna put the kids to bed, have a lovely hot bath and an early night. Hubby working nights so i'll watch a bit of tv in bed to occupy my mind.

xxx

I used to do this a lot. I'd dream about cheating and wake up feeling guilty until I realised it was a dream!

Is so hard to stay on the straight and narrow. OUr bloody minds playing around with us ggrrrrr lol. Must admit though, is lovely having bars now as I can chew on one of those and know I am allowed it

I almost crashed my car the other day cause I was too busy staring at the field next to the motorway, with it covered in snow it looked all bubbly like a giant piece of cheese on toast..

I have the dreams that I have eaten stuff that I should not, it's such a relief to wake up and realise it didn't happen!

You all just crack me up. I cant say that I haven't dreampt about eating burgers or pizza, but it still cracks me up that there are so many that have the same! I especially like almost crashing due to seeing cheese on toast :)

I almost crashed my car the other day cause I was too busy staring at the field next to the motorway, with it covered in snow it looked all bubbly like a giant piece of cheese on toast..

heheehe!! That made me chuckle! On friday i was walking the kids to school and the smell of pasties was wafting out of someones house, and I actually thought yuck! Normally i would have rushed off and bought a pasty (for breakfast!!) lol :) xx

good to know i'm not completely insane LOL.

I was very good in the end, i didn't cheat.

Followed my plan of hot bath + early night..... weighed myself this morning, and lost another 2lb! sooooo happy i didn't give in to temptation.

xxx

Back