Keep looking at tracker...can't believe it! lol

tommee2004

I can't believe how fast it feels my tracker is moving.

Its such an amazing thought to think I am half way, and it feels like it has gone so quick. The motivation of actually seeing the change on the tracker is wonderful, and I'd urge all those without one, to serious get one. Its a great feeling watching it move closer to my goal.

After 6 weeks, I have lost 3 stone 4lbs, and I honestly never ever thought I'd get this far.

I still see my self as the fatty when I look at my housemates, but this is seriously getting life changing, and I am really beginning to feel so much better. I can't wait to see the new me in 6 weeks time. How exciting!! woohooooooo

you have done incredibly well and its good to see how happy people are on their journey. u have really worked for and earned the pride in urself. well done!! look forward to seeing some b4 and after pics very soon :D

Hello Tommee24,

I completely agree!!

When I was om LL I couldn't wait to come home after my weekly session and change my ticker!! Like you I loved to see how quickly it moved.

Well done on your fab weight loss. You must be exstatic!!

I think that It really helps to create the ticker. To visually see your weight loss is so important.
For any dieters reading this who haven't yet done their ticker DO IT NOW!! It truly helps.
xx

It never works for me, i can never get the ticker to go on

I'm halfway through week eight and within sniffing distance of three stone down. Many congrats, Tommee, it's a wonderful feeling!

Now, if only somebody would comment who doesn't know I'm doing this diet, I'd be even happier!

I know Tommee - I love the tracker too, it's great to see it's moved along ..... and wow has yours moved along ;)

Cath

:)

Thanks everyone for your kind comments!!! :)

I really need to start buying some new clothes but on the other hand, I don't want too because I've got a while left yet!

Well done tommee:D

3st. 4lbs. in six weeks is brilliant.:clap:

Your clothes will be hanging off you if they are not already:rolleyes: :p :D

You don't have to buy expensive clothes, but it is nice to have something that fits and shows off the weight you have lost as it will do you good.

Claim your achievements!

Love Mini xxx

Back