Keep motivated, compliments and goals

payphone

This week a lot of people have been feeling hungry, abit down, demotivated etc... :raincloud::sad0071:

So why not put down all the lovely compliments you've received so far about your weight loss
and if you have just started the diet why not write how losing weight will make you feel and benefit you.

HAPPY POSTING!:talk017:

Keep motivated :gen126:

Last edited:
Nothing much is happening yet (WI tomorrow) but I'm looking forward to going to the gym, and saying for the first time "I need to get fit" rather than "I need to lose weight".;)

it was lovely a couple of weeks ago, when someone who didnt know I was on the diet said "you're losing weight aren't you" :D

Great thread :)

no one's noticed yet except me, but I have only lost 10 lbs

but I can tell, my face is slimmer and my trousers loose

hope to be getting those nice comments in the next few weeks/months though

Someone told me today that I had lost LOADS of weight and so quickly, what am I doing - starving myself? lol - I told her that 4st was my goal and that I'd lost 31lbs so far, she said that I don't need to lose much more (but I know I do), still nice to hear tho'.

ha, my neighbour just asked me if I had lost weight. After only 8 days, whoohoo!

My goal is 9.5st, I want to do it as I'm being treated to a shopping spree in Harvey Nicks when I meet it, said person has always wanted to do this but I have always been too embarrassed at picking size 14 possibly 16 clothes in front of them :eek:

This is great guys, keep it up! :character00148::party0011:

I hadn't seen a relative since I started the diet, who loved to call me 'fattie', and constantly go on about how I had put on soo much weight after having my son, 'gosh hardly recognised you you've got so big' etc.

Well this time my relative was absolutely shocked 'wow you've lost weight' in response I said 'have you put some on?' Ha that showed dem. :giggle:

Last edited:
Ahhhhhhhh i can't wait for someone to notice, my hubby and mum both say they can tell but even i can't yet so can't really expect everyone to start raving on lol, a long way to go yet but it is nice to hear my hubster jokingly refer to me as his incredible shrinking wife lol!

xxx

I met someone in the canteen today and she said "WOW - you've lost stacks of weight - how did you do it?"......so chuffed! It wasn't until I got over the 2st loss mark that people have started to notice, but now I'm getting compliments quite a bit......:)

Well done, it's great to know that your losing weight, but its fantastic when everyone notices the weight loss. Hope everyone feels more motivated and happier this week!

My husband says he thinks my face is a bit slimmer already. 6.5lbs off and only in week 2. Bless him; that's love for you.

well people at the office are starting to notice and even one of the guys i work with, who, to be honest, probably wouldn't notice if i painted my face blue, was laughing at me as i lamented that all my tops are baggy and one of the women in the office has started calling me skinny mini :D

abz xx

Back