Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Keeping a diet diary works...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MrsEdz, 2 November 2008 Social URL.

1. MrsEdz

MrsEdz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.87%)
    Diet:
    SW
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    I would absolutely agree with that, I used weightlossresources.co.uk when I finished dieting to make sure I was aware of what I was eating, I would also add that I think writing a blog of your journey is also a massive help as it allows you to spill out your feelings and realise what you have achieved.

4. MrsEdz

MrsEdz Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.87%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I do know that things are more likely to slide when I don't record than when I do.. the photo thing is interesting too.. might start that again..

Your weightloss is amazing.. quite an inspiration.

5. ginny27

ginny27 ...I LOVE FRUIT!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow! I love the idea of taking a photo food-diary...although it would get a bit tedious carrying the camera around all day and taking photos of EVERYTHING.

I definitely notice a difference when I keep a food diary. If I stop recording everything then I tend to forget what Healthy Extras I have or haven't eaten...and i'm more likely to grab a chocolate bar. Last week I didn't keep a diary and I gained 1lb!

6. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    great article, going to sign up for the daily plate now

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.