keeping busy

Hi Calligas, my gardening today got me scratched, bleading, exhausted and cost me a fortune. Yeah, it is best to keep busy and the garden is the best place to keep me focused anyway. You are sounding very motivated, well done and keep it up.

I need something nice to do. Can't do gardening due to a bad back, don't want to do housework cos I can do that any day.
I was thinking of going shopping to buy a gift for a new baby but my son has disappeared out the door leaving me with his lodger ( a 4 month old rhodesian ridgeback cross dog!) I may shut him in son's room and go out anyway :) Who cares if he barks, next door's dog barks regularly lol

now i am doing nothing i am craving food, hence why i am here, fighting the cravings by having half of choc shake, but i am having a bad day today. have we got to keep busy or wot to stop ourselves from bingeing, this is crazy.

i am trying beleive me, hence why i am here, keeping occupied. just drank lots of water as i have headache also, but i have not drunk much today, this is maybe why, has nothing crossed your lips since starting then, must admit i had 3 bon bons earlier then put them down, so didn do so bad.

Nothing has crossed my lips other the shakes, soup and water. That sounds very sad indeed but hey it for the end goal.

Yeah but you did put them down and that is the victory here and that is what counts, not that you caved and remember that. Well done Calli.

Hi Calligas, how you doing this morning? I hope today is better than it was for yesterday and the darn cravings have left you. Weekends are worse for me as work keeps my mind off the food and I am not constantly seeing food ads, looking the fridge, cooking for the wife, etc etc. But we have to stay strong and if we need to vent this is a good place to do it. You can do it Calli. Think I will go for stroll today on the beach today, weather is nice.

if all else falls we could resort to eye spy ! I am right here with you calli xx hehe this forum is my godsend

thankyou my lovely diet buddies, i can''t believe how much this site means to us, having a better day today mark, and i have cooked lunch and a rhubarb crumble for family and not a nibble.
hope you are all well also. i hope to be honking later lol xxxx:8855:

Well that is excellent news calligas and so very glad you hung in there yesterday.
Just been for walk on the beach with my gorgeaous wife and I have to admit after losing 21lbs in 10 days my energy levels are slowly returning, good thing. can't wait for my home gym to arrive.

no calli... don't encourage him! it means he has been having secret sessions with those temptress minxy scales again! heheh mr mark should have no comments on lumpyness lost until his proper weigh in day!

xxxx but he is doing AMAZING

Have to admit to a wee daliance with mine this morning ;)
My excuse is that I can't actually believe that this weight is shifting and keep expecting to wake up one morning and be back at my old weight!

you all are doin soo welll.....i really want to see results tooo :(...lol mark you are doing relii great lol no idea how you are doin it probably cause you are a guy lol 'sigh' hehe :p...keep it up all of you, evry single one of you is helping me stay in the mode and yes you are soo right i love this forum i could stay on here all day lol, its a shame though when no1 is on at the same time as you on ere lol...hehe but yh it does help me not think about food and etc...
lol
mwah

Back