Keeping the faith....

loulouless

Is a loser :)
I have put a thread in the Aug loss as well, but I have been a bit stupid really and I set my Aug target a little too high and it has been having the opposite effect in motivating me...I have lowered it to 20lb still a lot for the month but do-able I have done 9.5lb already and 2 weeks left.

Funny how some things motivate but by setting youself an unreachable target has the opposite effect and I should be proud 2st 6.5lb in 7 weeks...not to be sniffed at.

Good luck everyone, I don't feel like i am cheating....the challenge is for me and my motivation, I feel I have something sensible to aim for now a 5lb loss per week is do-able.

Thanks for you support.
Lou

Hi Lou

I know what you mean, I've done that in the past and just end up feeling like a failure even though there has been good weight loss I'm unable to be happy about it!!! Thats not the way forward

All the best
Majella

i know exactly what you mean lou... week 4 i really wanted 7lbs to get to the 2st mark and i was gutted with the 4lb loss, but looking back i just set my target too high...

its essential not to be too hard on yourself as you are doing all this hard work and you can't guarantee how your body will react...

keep up the good work darling x

How much???? Wow. Well done you. If i do half as well i'll be a very happy bunny

Back