Kel & Lou's Weight Loss Thread, Please Join In :-)

Evening all, how are you all?? Yiipppeeee its Friday - thank god!! Well lost another 2.5lbs yesterday which takes me up to 18lb in 3 weeks which I am soooo pleased with. My period finally came today nearly one week late (my husband did some sweating, I can tell you???) and I feel fantastic! My hair is glossy, my nails are growing which they haven't done for ages, my skin is glowing and I just feel......... wow! :talk017:

Hows everyone else tonight?

WOW, You sound on top of the world.. Well done on your weight loss.

You are doing fab..

How much water are you drinking daily??

18lbs in 3 weeks is fab, well done!! Hi Kel, don't usually see you here on a weekend?

Hiya Hun, ;)

Keith is out on the lash with my dad & brother, so picking them up later on, No doubt he will be pissed & talking a load of *****, lol..

How you doing?

I broke my diet yesterday, had chicken & red cabbage for tea while everyone else was having pizza & chips, then the after's came out, I gave in & had 2 donuts..
ARRGGGHHHHHH :mad:

I wouldn't care the day previous I was back in the 13's, but this morning back in the 14's..

So mad at myself!!!!

Hello luvlies
Today is my 40th day of SS'ing - I feel fabby STILL, this has been my AAM wk and I enjoyed lunch at work... Glad its the weekend as I am popping into Uxbridge to do mostly window shopping tomorrow... Oh news of the wk, 2 pairs of jeans must go - they are tooooooooooo BIG!
Hope you're all ok girlies, Kel & Lou big hugs, Bobbs your on the daily, where's huffly gone, OTM brill brill brill, Lors hope stress levels have dropped xxxx

Hello luvlies
Oh news of the wk, 2 pairs of jeans must go - they are tooooooooooo BIG!
Hope you're all ok girlies, Kel & Lou big hugs, Bobbs your on the daily, where's huffly gone, OTM brill brill brill, Lors hope stress levels have dropped xxxx

ARGGGHHHHHH, CHECK YOU OUT SKINNY!!!

Thats such a fab feeling, I need to get rid of 1 of my fave pair of jeans, I love 'em & they make my bum look small (ish)... lol

So what you treating yourself to tomorrow?? xx

WOW, You sound on top of the world.. Well done on your weight loss.

You are doing fab..

How much water are you drinking daily??

Not as much as I should to be honest, probably around 3 litres, and then black teas and coffees on top of that. I do manage more at the weekend though so will make up for it tomorrow.

Roll on 11pm when I can finish work and go home, am sitting at my desk watching telly but there is bugger all on grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

T4M - WE MUST DRINK MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I keep telling myself to drink more but its doing it around work and everything... I had to go out this afternoon to a couple of places and by the time I got to Tescos I nearly peed my pants! I was with a male colleague as well - poor bloke... I made him stop at the entrance and I sprinted to the loos :eek::eek:

I have drank nearly 6l so far, trying not to drink too much as last week I drank between 5 & 6l every day but only lost 1lb... :mad:

A BIT OF FUN......

Lets get to know each other a little better... ;)

Name - Kelly

Age - 30

Town - Hartlepool (North East)

Do you Drive - Yes, My Gorgeous Fiat Punto

Job - Vehicle & Accounts Administrator for Citroen

Hair Colour - Dark Brown

Eye Colour - Baby Blue

Any Tattoo's - Yes one between my shoulders.

Any Piercings - My ears twice, the top of my ear & my belly.

Your Best Feature - Eyes & Smile (Or so I'm Told) ;)

Married/Seeing Anyone - Yes Keith, been seeing him for 3 yrs in August

How did you meet - Been mates for over 5 yrs then he finally had to bottle to tell me how he felt about me when we were out 1 night drinking. (Awww)

Have you any Children - No, But Hopefully One Day..

Brothers/Sisters - 1 Brother, David age 26

Fave Colour - Baby Blue

Fave Programme - Anything to do with diets

Fave Band/Singer - Take That

Fave Movie - Dirty Dancing

Fave Website - Minimins & E-bay

Food You Couldn't Live Without - Cereal

Fave Drink - A nice cuppa tea

Fave Alcoholic Drink - Vodka & Diet Coke

Fave Make-Up Product - Mascara & Lip Gloss

Ideal Clothes Size - A small 12 :eek:

Ideal Job - Anything to do with the dead (Sad I know)

Your Phobia - Injections :cry:

XXXX

Copy & Paste...

icon10.gif
A BIT OF FUN......
Here goes:
Name - Kathryn
Age - 32
Town - Rotherham, South Yorks, but originally from Scunthorpe, North Lincs
Do you Drive - Yes, Silver Diesel Ford Fiesta
Job - Management Accountant for the NHS (in Huddersfield)
Hair Colour - Brown
Eye Colour - Blue
Any Tattoo's - No
Any Piercings - My ears three times and then another one in right ear
Your Best Feature - ?
Married/Seeing Anyone - Richard, been together 7 years, with a break-up in the middle
How did you meet - Drunken night out in Sheffield
Have you any Children - Not yet
Brothers/Sisters - 1 sister, Susannah age 30
Fave Colour - Green
Fave Programme - At the minute its Masterchef, Ashes to Ashes
Fave Band/Singer - too many to name. Like a bit of everything
Fave Movie - These are difficult, but most recent one I saw and loved was Cloverfield
Fave Website - Minimins & Facebook
Food You Couldn't Live Without - Bread
Fave Drink - Tea, hot choc with Baileys
Fave Alcoholic Drink - Pink wine
Fave Make-Up Product - My No7 lippy
Ideal Clothes Size - A 12 would be fantastic, but I would be happy at 14
Ideal Job - I like what I do, but if I had half as much work and twice as much time that would help! And a salary with an extra nought on the end
Your Phobia - Spiders, and people breaking on and trying to kill me as I seem to be dreaming about that quite a bit

One more....
Any pets A cat, called Holly :D

PS I only frink 3l, can't get any more down me as already up too many times in the night at the loo!
Kel, come on girl you can do this. A whole week of SS for us both to blast those pound losses into the past and zap 'em with a 4lb loss this week.

good luck for ur WI's girls, sounds like u have the positive mental attitude needed for this diet!
and keep on glugging!!

just trying to up load a pic...but I cant do it!!!

Well I cant seem to work out how to upload a pic....so wont do that then!!lol

I have given myself a good talking to today.........I realise I cant keep complaining to myself about being fat, clothes not fitting and feeling awfull if I keep shoving stuff in my mouth!
I need to and CAN try harder, I lost 3st in 3 months in 2006 I can do this again!!
I have almost 3 weeks till I go to Disney, I can loose a stone before then if I just focus a bit and have at least a little bit of will power!

I have wonderful support on here and its about time I started giving a bit back!
Have spoken to CDC and told her I have enough packs here, and she has told me not to worry, she is there when I need her.
I find the mornings easy, as we are generally out and about, its when I come home at lunchtime that my resolve goes out the window, I have to be very aware of Chatter box then and give her a serious kick! I cant always come on here, as I have the little ones to feed and get to bed, but I will do asap! as I know it takes my mind off food and watses a hr or so!!
So its time for NooNoo to kick arse!!!!!
thanx for the support and for listening to my waffling!
XX

Hiya me gorgeous girls, ;)

Well the WI is drawing closer, I have to say I am NOT very confident at all for tomorrow..

Yesterday I only had 1 pack, nearly 6l of water, a yogurt, some crispy bites (aldi) they are LUSH, & a few chocolates,,, WHY!!!!

Today I had some chicken & red cabbage for dinner, some chocolates & a few biscuits, but drank loads of fluids again, I am not bad during the week it's the weekend, I really do NEED to get my head back into CD 100%, I know I can do it, I should just keep some chicken in the house everyday incase I NEED to eat instead of shoving crap down my neck, I havent ate loads over the weekend it's just been the wrong foods..

So to be perfectly honest with you all, I HOPE I PUT ON WEIGHT tomorrow as it will learn me a lesson that I CAN'T keep doing this to myself.. :mad:

Anyway How is everyone ??

I am watching GemsTV at the moment drooling at the lush rings.. I am waiting for that Kerry Katona show to come onto MTV at 10pm, she if she makes a tit of herself..

xx

Back