POSITIVES THREAD - Please join in everyone welcome :)

1, Traced a missing parcel worth quiet a bit if money (phew)
2 ,Took a TV in for repair ( only 3 months Late)
3,purchased my first pool cue ( so exciting)
3, Great result at Mums hospital appointment for an operation.( one she could of had 5 years ago grrrrr)
5, played pool and had an amazing work out while doing it :) and drank a pint of water.

1. Jacket size 18 that once wouldn't do up now wraps around me.
2. Can now get up the stairs with ease.
3. Appetite is well under control. Listen to my tummy 'are you full' 'yes' lol

1, Really good head on today one where you feel you've turned a corner in your journey
2, Cleaned round the house, don't get many chances , I do it in the day ( house is to cold at night)
3, Binge watched a whole series of "The man in the high castle" over 2 days and while tidying up and wow what a programme.....now Awaiting the second series in anticipation!
4, Played pool and getting back to my old self.
5, Just seeing the Wood from the Trees = happy :D :D

1. First day back at work after 2 weeks off, really enjoyed it and glad to be back!
2. Stuck within syns, and made a good choice at work (had half a small torte instead of the full thing, which I would have probably had 2 full ones a few months ago!)
3. Had to put a belt on my work trousers, and on a smaller notch! And my work shirt is much looser than it was!

1) officially 2 size smaller all over - new trousers arrived yesterday to 'prove' this!
2) it's Friday
3) it's half term next week which means my commute will be much quieter

1. I lost 5.5lb at weigh in last night, meaning I've lost 16.5lbs altogether since 4th of Jan. Also got my 1stone award.
2. Had a cooked breakfast this morning all on plan!
3. Already made dinner for tonight so I can just chill out before work at 3 :)

1. 4th Day on Plan 100% so very proud of myself! Usually have a slip up by now!
2. Resisted ordering Pizza and made Cheese on Toast with my Healthy Extra allowances instead.
3. Realised today that I have next to no pain in my foot. I suffer with Plantar Faciitis and it sends shooting pains up your leg when you stand on your heel, and the arch of my foot gets very very swolen. It's really painful, but I noticed today that I've not really suffered badly over the last couple of weeks.
4. Got a lovely message from my Slimming World leader today, and it made my day :)

1. Swam 36 lengths
2. Didn't eat lunch as I wasn't hungry as I had a late brekkie, usually I'd have eaten lunch regardless.
3. Kitty has come for cuddles :)

for yesterday

1) listened to slimpods in bed
2) enjoyed a chilled quiet day for a change
3) been enjoying going for walks most days :)

so far today

1) went to Costa and left half my piece of cake (even though didn't have breakfast today :O) as found I'd a) had enough b) too sweet :O
2) left half of my mocha latte as too sweet

I'd say the cutting down sugar download is working at last! xxx

Hello, I'll have a read of all your positives but wanted to join in as I could do with focusing on positives as I feel a little blue lately, could be the weather, lack of money or just tiredness.

So today, has been really chilled and relaxed and I plan a nice hot bath later and best of all the kids have behaved! :)

Hi Leigh
Welcome to the positives thread :) I really find it helps to find something positive each day and I do try to come on here and post mine. I've missed a couple of days but I notice it as I feel so much better when I make the effort :)

rest of mine for today

1) went to see Lili. she was all giggles and fun today. Love that little girl
2) wasnt' hungry until tea time and cooked a healthy tea and left some
3) getting a cold but haven't turned to food

So today I have had some difficult but polite customers on the phone at work, so it just goes to show that even though you can be frustrated with customer service, you can be polite and understand that the person you are speaking to is human and has feelings i.e. not a robot, so that encouraged me to want to help them all the more! :)
The day flew by!
I lost 2lbs

1. This is my 6th day of being completely on plan (I still have 37 syns left for the next 2 days)
2. My feet weren't hurting when I got in from work, usually after being on them for 8 hours they are killing. Maybe the weight loss is helping?
3. Got a comment from a customer on our works FB page which I run which made my day, it is nice to feel appreciated.
4. Managed to get out of our BT contract, and get a deal with someone else, paying the same price as we were for BT, but getting fibre broadband instead of normal!!
5. Thought I was working a 3-11, but when I checked the diary last night I realised I was on a 10-6, so I have been able to spend the evening with my hubby!
6. I have pre-prepared pasta salads for me and the hubby for the next 2 days :)

I need to do this to cheer me up!

had some nice not difficult customer's on the phone today.

It's been a quiet day at work, got asked if I can do Saturdays as I said I could at interview, but every two weeks, I think it'll be as and when required, but it'll be good as I'll get a day in week and won't be lonely when kids with their dad!!

I managed to get some shopping before picking kids up!

I have ingredients to make a yummy omelette.

1, Grandkids slept over last night and the eldest ones back again tonight.
2, Sorted cupboards towards moving.
3, Burnt contents of a filing cabinet in a bonfire.
3, Made my first smoothy in 3 months my mouth was watering while waiting.
4, Heads in a good place
5, Playing pool definitely a new lease of life for me.

1. Did 42 lengths at the pool, plus 20 minutes of uphill walking to get there.
2. Spent a good afternoon nattering with my sis, and she made us a lovely dinner
3. Had chinese this evening, still on plan, counted everything in syns
4. Resisted choccie!

(I dont know what hump day is, unless it is the obvious!! LOL)

Back