POSITIVES THREAD - Please join in everyone welcome :)

Definition provided by Urban Dictionary:

'Wednesday, or the hump of the week. The absolute BEST day of the week, the day of maximum hope that maybe, you might make it out of this week alive.'

lol xx

OH!!! I clearly have a filthy mind!!!! LOL

In that case happy hump day!

1. Made an amazing SW friendly roast lamb dinner. It was yummy.
2. I'm going to have a lovely shower before bed.
3. Tresemme was on offer at Asda, the big bottles for 3 quid so I stocked up :D
4. Pay day!

1, Woke in a lovely mind frame ( a rarity for me)
2, Kept on plan
3, Got a "you've lost weight well done " sentence today , my first and always nice to hear.
4, played lots of pool
5, Getting a yearning to ride my bike
6, excited for the future
7, Feeling life's doing good right now so off to bed in the same mind frame I got up in :)

You're doing so well @cynicalgirl well done you! Can't wait to get closer to my target!

I've had my third cold all three been extremely different, but i'm on the mend now just in time for work in the morning.
Although I've been poorly I've stuck to plan, although may of had a few extra syns to help me feel better.
I ordered size 14 clothes to pick up at Asda tomorrow after work! My 16's are getting baggy and it'll be another 7lbs I reckon til the 14's fit nicely.

1. Had my induction at the gym today! Loved it :) Can't wait to start getting a proper routine together :)
2. Got straight back on plan after having a bit of a cheat night last night.
3. Had burgers and chips for dinner, all on plan, and it was gorgeous! :D

Today was lovely and warm outside, although I was at work, I really appreciate finishing earlier now and can enjoy the lovely weather.
Feel much better today
Cooked a lovely meal for my mum and the kids had something else but ate without complaining haha.
My size 14's were picked up and fit, just need to lose a few more lbs to get in them whoop!
I lost 3lbs this week yay

1,Yippee Monday Wiegh day 5lb Off

2, Then my 1st Visit to the Gym in 4 Months not a bad result.

3, Shopped for ingriediants as Attempting to bake Coconut Bread ......( I don't bake :D this is such a big deal lol )

4, actually in bed now and before 2am and with a Camomile Tea.

5, Exhausted but still extremely happy for the future road.

1. Second day of 4 syns :)
2. Had a good day at work.
3. Felt more energetic at work today than usual!

1, First morning up before 10 in months

2, Ticked most of my to-do boxes before 12

3, Caring about my outer self has kicked in.

4, Cutting out Facebook on the phone yesterday and I've done quite well. ( I am an internet addict )

5, loving Life, music makes me want to dance again, I want to get out the house to be apart of my own enthusiasm and my own Path, rather than just to look after other people.

1. Did 38 lengths in the pool and did them faster than usual.
2. Had a good and busy shift at work.
3. Started my period on time for the first time in years! Bang on the day. Happy about this and hope it's a sign that I am becoming more regular :)

1. Lost 7lb at weigh in.
2. Got my 1 and a half stone award.
3. Had KFC for tea, chose the healthiest option instead of having a bucket to share with the hubby like we used to do!
4. Another good day at work. Enjoying it at the moment :)

1. Cleaned the house and doing some washing.
2. Lovely day outside so got washing on the line for a change instead of the radiators!
3. A few people said yesterday that they could tell I had lost weight :)
4. Listened to my favourite band while cleaning up today, which I don't get to do anywhere near enough anymore! Always puts me in a good mood :)

1, slid of the wagon this week but the positive is ive recognised it and got a big shop in to get food preped tomorrow.

2, Overnight oats done

3, Decided I need a treat to stay focused so going hunting for some good quality fitness leggings... it's time to throw out the old and get in the new.

4, My nails are the longest in 12 months, greatful to the conciousness of hand to mouth diet control for that one

1, Over my boredum of healthy food ( for now) :D
2, Great progress on sorting through the house to a bare minimum. Wish I Did this year's ago, o_O
3, Postive thoughts are slowly out wieghing the intruding negative or sad ones. It's been a long life journey but the healthy eating is definitely a strong key factor.
4, A day at home! Yeaaay :bunnydance: So a chance to do more progress in all areas and about 7 wash loads.
5, Today will also include some pampering :)

1, Couple games of Pool.
2, Lovely time with my Grandaughter.
3, Still on track healthy eating
4, Trousers arnt so tight
5, Learned the true impact of Hump day
6, Easter Eggs are challenging me but I'm winning
7, Can't wait to nail a clean eating & healthy day again tomorrow

I absolutely love this thread idea! It's been a pretty good day, but some positives never hurt, right :p?

1) It's the first day of a new life for me!
2) Even reaching the end of one day of eating better, I feel absolutely full of energy!
3) I'm making budgeting plans for when I move out next year and have a place of my own!
4) A friend of mine bought me an amazing pin badge with a black mamba on it (I love snakes, so this isn't as weird as it seems)!

Last edited:
Back