Kel & Lou's Weight Loss Thread, Please Join In :-)

Hi Huffly welcome welcome welcome!!

I'm on day 19 now, and in first 2 weeks lost one stone and half a pound! First few days i found odd, but have never felt hungry, and only side effect i had was a bit of a sore head on morning of day 3, which was gone by lunchtime! My prob is getting my fluids in, as i was rubbish at it before starting (could go whole weekend without drinking anything - would just not realise/forget!), but i'm getting better now!

If you have any questions/thoughts/ponderings or just want a natter about anything - CD related or not - we are all here! Everyone is just great - so supportive!

Welcome to the rollercoaster hun!

Huggles
Lors x

Welcome on board hufflybug!! I have been on SS for 3w and never felt hungry at the start, it seemed a bit too easy after reading some people really struggling. I was advised to cut down on my carbs a couple of days before starting, which was great advice as I think that helped lots. Good luck with it!!

Hiya Hufflybug, ;)

Love the name hun.. Welcome..
So glad you joining us, Keep us updated with how your doing, You will get fab support on here and make some fab mates..

:D:D:D

x

Hi Kel, have you had a good weekend? Been v quiet on here.

Hi babe!!

Hope you have had a good day...and have been being a good girlie!

I have had a good day today, finally went to the park at about 1.30, having hoovered the house and cooked dinner etc etc, on the way to the park I realised that I hadnt even had one pack!! oops! nBut I wasnt hungry! Anyway got back home about 3.30, had a tetra and then a small aam chick salad, Just had a bar about an hour ago.
Well not too convinced I will loose anything tomorrow, but like I said earlier, considering I was 6lb heavier this time last week...if I stay at 14.6 I will be happy..anything under I will be more than happy!!!
Really must try harder this week and get into the 13's.I know its so easy when I put my mind to it!

Welcome to the thread Hufflbug, good luck on your journey let us know how it is all going and how you are finding it.

Clare and Bobbin well done on getting to day 21!! thats three whole weeks of SS-ing...you are stars!!!! It really is one of the easiest diets!!(also one of the hardest,,,but you know what I mean!)

Lors you are doing fab too honey!!! The weight is just dropping off of you!! you are going to look sooo hot for the summer!!!!

Good Luck for wi tomorrow Kel, let us know how you get on....and I will do the same! I wi about 9.15/9.30 after I have dropped the boys at school...what time do you usually wi??

Anyway off for more water...really must try harder on that this week!!
have a good evening all Hugs X

Got on well thanks, sorry didn't realise anyone else was around! Actually, I am struggling a bit with water today, think its because I got up late. I have been doing AAM and 790 though as I went out on Fri for a meal, then have a 2 day conference on Tues/Wed so its been pretty good having proper food. Had chicken and courgette kebab last night to make it look a bit bigger and it was yum (sorry!) Will be back to SS proper by about Friday I think. Day 24 for me today.

well done honey on the aam!!!

It is lovely to have something 'proper' to eat!! I found when I had the bars or started on aam , I kept biting the inside of my cheek as I had got used to not chewing things!!lol

SS-ing will still be here when you have finished your week, its good to know you can eat things with out it affecting your diet too much and you are still able to keep on loosing weight! I lost 5lb in my forst aam week...so it defo still works!

Have a good week and well done on sticking to the diet!

Well, Here we are again :sigh:

Weigh In 3 Fast approaching, My weekend has gone ok apart from a couple of blips. :eek:

On friday night Keith & his parents got fish & chips from fishy, didnt really bother me at all, I just looked at the huge plate thinking erghhhh all that fat, which is not like me as I do love a fishy..

Anyway Saturday we went shopping as I saw brantano was having a sale, don't normally shop there as I can never find anything I like, Anyway with a 75% off sale I ended up buying a pair of long leather black boots, a pair of ankle black boots & some suede louge boots, similar to ugg boots, all came to £100, but with discount it was £25, was over the moon.. YIPPEE...

Late afternoon came & I ended up having a very small bite of keith's cookie, I wasn't even hungry.. :mad: I also had about a small handful of raisins. WHY!!!! I WAS DOING SO WELL...
Anyway On the night, I had only 1 pack by this time, Keith had poached egg & ham muffins, I decided I wanted to eat something so I ate some chicken with some pickled red cabbage (I love it)..

Today I have had 1 pack & half a bar plus a couple of pieces of dairy milk, I know I am stupid, I have checked & I am still in ketosis, Thank god!!

I find Saturday night is the worst for me so maybe I'm better off having some chicken, so I feel I am having a meal with Keith.

Me & Keith are going out on Valentines Night for a meal, so having a day off cambridge then back on it the next day to get back into ketosis, I know I shouldnt but we go out every year on valentines, will stick to a chicken dish & have a light dessert.:rolleyes:

Well To be honest I am dreading tomorow, although I havent been that bad with cheating but I didnt need to cheat as I wasnt hungry & didnt need the food, it was just as it was there I HAD to eat it. :confused:

I know last time I was on CD I did find I had better weight losses not being in ketosis, so we'll see, I need to lose 5lb to get to my stone,
I feel really fat at the moment though .. :cry:

Hope you have had a fab weekend girlies, Hope to catch up very soon..

XX

Good luck with the weigh ins, I am off now as my PC at home is SO SLOW (no broadband). Need to finish my water! See you all tomorrow.

Well been for my 3rd wi today on restart and I have gained 1lb since my wi 2 weeks ago(I lost 9lb in the 1st week, then all went to pot and didnt wi last wk, but knew by my scales I had gained about 6lb!!:eek:, so although I am up from my initial wi, I am still 5 down since last week!!.....hope that all makes sense!)

Havent got wi now for 2 weeks as cdc is away and I reallly really want to do this, I dont want to get into the mentality of..oh well I have two weeks ..lets not bother!!...its only me i am kidding/cheating at the end of the day. I would love to be a good 8-10lb down by the time I wi next!!..which would then help with the mini goal of 13st for disney on the 7th March!!

I know I am not in Ketosis at the mo after bits and pieces of picking this week, but I am determind to get back in and get fat burning and get drinking loads more water! I must try and have more still water and less fizzy, as if I drink too much fizz, it starts to effect my teeth(either that or its the CD flavourings) and make them quite sensitive. Our water comes from the tap very cold..so I never have any excuse!!

Well done girls on completing another weekend and good luck with wi's this week!

Kel I am proud of you on your loss honey!!!keep up the good work you are doing fab!!!

hugs and kisses to all LOu XX

Heey!!

Have been lurking on this post for quite a while now seeing how everyone is doing.. so I thoguht it was bout time I posted! Been SSing for 2 weeks now (on my third week).. had a blip on saturday and ate! Had a load of carbs so am guessing been knocked right out of keto. Well been SSing 100% since then am hoping this time am going to stick with it untill my AAM week which is not too far off. Am hoping too lose 3 stones by march... Nearly lost a stone already.. only 6lbs away from 12 stone so am hoping me eating won't affect me too much. Hope u lot are finding it easier than me ; )

Sarah xxxx

Hello sarah and welcome to the thread!:wavey:

The diet is so easy at times and then others it the hardest thing I have ever done. But the bottom line is we are all human and we will make mistakes along the way, as you can see from my posts I had a fab first week (re starting) and then lost the plot!
The thing is and the way we can achieve what we want is how we behave after a blip.

Get back on track today hon, drink loads :tear_drop::tear_drop:and you will be back in ketosis and losing again before you know it.
there is loads of support on here and loads of people who are going through similar things as you/us.
Keep up the good work and you will be where you want to be in no time!

Hugs X

Hey all, well just been catching up on thread as I have no access at home :( Well, my first week is over........... thank god!! My first wi not until Thursday, so looking forward to that and have not been tempted to weigh myself yet, although I did measure my waist and I have lost 3 inches! I found the weekend really hard, not because I was hungry, but just because I do less at the weekend than during the weekdays so had more time to sit around and think about food!! Still, managed to get through it with no blips so am pretty pleased and my hubbie told me how proud he is of me and says he can really notice the difference already in my body :)

Sounds like everyone is doing really well.

Awww I have just wrote a really long post & I typed the back button by mistake & it's all gone. Arggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. :cry:

Anyway, I lost 3lb, Although a bit gutted as I could of lost that on WW, I know I cheated a little but I stayed in Ketosis throughout the full week..
Going to asda tonight for a chicken for tea after I have put my Avon order in. Yummy..

A huge Welcome to East Star, Whats took you so long? So glad you joined us.. A few of us have had our blips, me included, your not alone.. U will soon get back into ketosis girl.. Keep posting.. :D

Overtiredmum - Check you out 3 inches lost already, Huge well done to you, I can see your weight being fab on Thursday, I am so excited for ya.. ;)

Hi to everyone who I havent mentioned..
Where are ya all??:(

Lou - Well done today I know you wanted to stay the same this week or even lose, but considering the week you had, you have done well to turn it around, Right girl how much do you wanna lose in 2 weeks?? As I am ready for a challenge - I see my consultant at hospital for a review in 2 weeks so I at least wanna lose 7lb (If I can), SO, me & you are gonna do a water challenge, if ya fancy that is, we have to equal what the other person will drink daily, I struggle on the morning anyway so it will give me a kick up the jacksie,
What do u say??? :D or :cry:

:tear_drop:BRING IT ON GIRLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are sooo challenged honey!!!

I really need to something to stop me getting too blase(sp) over the next 2 weeks...so a challenge is defo what I need.
I know I can drink about 3ltrs(about 6pints) a day with out too much prob(when I put my mind to it!), so shall we do a water challenge??:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

I need to go out for a childminding meeting now but I will catch up with you later honey

Hugs XXXX

Evening me flab flighting friends!!!!!!
Well I'm another 4lbs lighter this week :party0019:

But not outta the teens yet :banghead: roll on the 12st somethings please!!!!
So me losses to date are WK1 = 9lb WK2 = 5lb WK3 = 4lb - thanking you - I need to lose average of 3lb a week and I will be one happy yummy mummy!!!!!!

I fell off my frigging chair at work today and laughed so much I now have tummy ache - still sniggering now about it! My best mate at work told me he could no longer look at me or take me seriously and had to leave the office as we were both crying with laughter!

How sad am I... Anyway Hello to the newbies, Lou thanks for soup tip I did it this evening much better than the bloody mess on the hob Fri night. Kel - 3lbs fanflippintastic.

Catch up with you all l8r xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Clare....well done on your fab loss babe!!...or should I say flab loss??(as thats what we are all losing!lol!!!
Falling off the chair and pissing yourself for ages about it is the sort of thing I would do!!!lol

Glad the soup ended up better, I spent ages trying to get the soup just right on the hob, making sure it was hot, but not letting it boil over etc..was so pleased when I heard about doing it this way! Makes life so much easier.

18lb in threee weeks is fantastic honey, you really are going great guns! Hoping you are feeling it in all your clothes now and I hope you have taken some before pics, its amazing when you look back and see what a difference just a few weeks losses make.

Anyway...as you can see me and kel are up for a challenge.....so I am going to be 100% tomorrow and be a good girl and drink at least 3 litres of water!

have a good evening, chat tomorrow XXXX

Back