Kel & Lou's Weight Loss Thread, Please Join In :-)

Well girlies....its that time of week again....

4 and 3 quarters off! So have now lost 19 and a quarter pounds, and 5" off my waist - in 3 weeks!!!

Am so so chuffed with myself! Still sticking to it 100%, altho i really need to up my water, still only getting just over my 4 pints a day - and even that is still a struggle! Hmmm...have to sort that out!

And i am now seriously considering becoming a CDC! Feel so positive about it all, and am feeling the need to SPREAD THE WORD!!! Have all the bumf here to read thru to see what i think!

How is everyone? Congrats to all on their weights this week! We are all doing so so well guys!!

Hufflybug - let us know how you got on with CDC today! Whats yer thoughts on it all?

Lou & Kel - how much do you guys drink everyday? Was wondering if i could maybe hitch a ride on yer water challenge? Anything to push me on in the fluids department would be ace!

Everyone else! - Hope all doing fabtastically! Keep us posted!

Huggles to all!

Lors x

i think i will be joining you lot soon...

can't stick to any diet were food is involved. I go for a few weeks doing brilliantly then i fall off the wagon and binge.. sick of it now.

I have a weeks worth of packs but i am thinking of following the advice on teh cambridge diet restarters thread which takes you down from cambridge 1500 to ss in a week.

More gradual than the sudden shock of ss. Hope i can stick with it this time as i NEED to loose weight. Sicak of being a fat cow! lol x x x

Lors well done hunny - bet you're chuffed to bits nice one!

Lou - soup situation all under control, hope the waters going down! cheers luv....
Kel - hope you're drinking too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Huffly - I have 1 litre bottles too - easy to pick up and big enough to make a dent in what you need to drink!

Catch up with you all this evening at home - this keyboard is rubbish and getting on my wick!

Laters xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello, I only started CD yesterday for the first time ever, I have a stinking cold and feel really yuk, I don't know anyone else doing this diet, so would really like to be able to chat to ppl, even though I'm supposed to be working right now lol

Hiyaaaaaaa..... :D

Hows me favourite girlies today??

Time4me - HUGE congrats to you, your doing Fab.. Keep it up.. :happy096:

Lors - Wow girl, your really going for it, I cant believe you haven't cheated, your so in the right frame of mind, well done Chick, Yeah come on board our little challenge, I drink 3l min & 4-5l on a good day, but all depends on how much Lou guzzles a day now for 2 weeks.. lol. :rolleyes:

Hufflybug - Cant wait to hear what happened, :D

lilmisssunshine - Awww Honey, I know you will probably feel crap at the moment especially being under the weather, once your in ketosis you will feel fab, although I know people say you have to feed a cold, if you have to eat just make sure you only eat aam food.
Keep us posted, tell us a few things about yourself.. ;)

Wobbly71 - Hiya Hun, Glad to see ya poting again, you do whatever you feel is best, at least if your eating you know you wont cheat with crap food..:)

Well I have drank nearly 3 litres nearly, gonna try 4 tonight, have had 2 tetra's so far, gonna have a 3rd in a bit, mind you got a headache today. :(
I'm watching that superskinny v superfat thing tonight at 8, anyone else watching it?

xx

Hiyaaaaaaa..... :D

Hows me favourite girlies today??

Time4me - HUGE congrats to you, your doing Fab.. Keep it up.. :happy096:

THIS WEEKS MINI GOAL GET OUTTA THE TEENS.....

Lors - Wow girl, your really going for it, I cant believe you haven't cheated, your so in the right frame of mind, well done Chick, Yeah come on board our little challenge, I drink 3l min & 4-5l on a good day, but all depends on how much Lou guzzles a day now for 2 weeks.. lol. :rolleyes:

water water water... Always min 3l plus soups shakes and 1/2 litre T...

Hufflybug - Cant wait to hear what happened, :D

CANT WAIT TO HEAR YOUR UPDATE...

lilmisssunshine - Awww Honey, I know you will probably feel crap at the moment especially being under the weather, once your in ketosis you will feel fab, although I know people say you have to feed a cold, if you have to eat just make sure you only eat aam food.
Keep us posted, tell us a few things about yourself.. ;)

DAYS 1-3 ARE WORST.... FOCUS ON YOUR LOSSES WHICH'LL BE FAB....

Wobbly71 - Hiya Hun, Glad to see ya poting again, you do whatever you feel is best, at least if your eating you know you wont cheat with crap food..:)

Good luck - you'll make the right decisions, we're here for you!

Well I have drank nearly 3 litres nearly, gonna try 4 tonight, have had 2 tetra's so far, gonna have a 3rd in a bit, mind you got a headache today. :(
I'm watching that superskinny v superfat thing tonight at 8, anyone else watching it?

xx

Kel & Lou - you're both luvly, I'm so glad I met you both xxxxxxxxxx

Kel & Lou - you're both luvly, I'm so glad I met you both xxxxxxxxxx

awww.............honey!! thats so sweet!!!:thankyou: its comments like that which make coming on here and popsting and sharing experiences all worth while!!!

I know me and Kel are going for it for the second time, but I and I know Kel will be too, so glad to be helping others along the way, its a tough but yet easy diet...and any help we can get along the way will always be benificial!

Glad you are all doing well.Keep up the good work each and everyone of you, and welcome aboard any newbies..the more the merrier!!!
Kel I think you have beaten me in the water stakes today, I find mornings easier than afternoons, not good bursting for a wee in a cold playground at 3.15!!!LOL

Have defo got more down today than in previous days though.
Well done on your water babe and I hope your head is feeling better

Chat later everyone, have a good evening>

hugs Lou XXX

Well done huffly!
You have done the tough bit, now is time to get loosing. The first couple of days might be hard and could be painfull...but thats just your body detoxing.(head aches etc) But when you get on the scales next tuesday it will be soooooooo worth it!! Just think .......you could actually be a size 10 for the summer!!!!

Enjoy your first week try and sample alot of the flavours, and go back and try them again in a few weeks, as you start abstaining your tastes change...and its always worth having a wide variety of choice, stops the diet becoming boring!

Keep on posting and have a fab day tomorrow!

Hugs Lou XX

Evening all, been away on a conference for a couple of days so not been able to get on here. Hi to Huffly... and lilmiss... glad you have joined in with us. Took me ages to catch up, but have missed the tip about soup Lou. What is it as I'm dying to know what it is!! cos I don' put mine on the hob. Lost 3lb this week - well chuffed as had 2 meals out, including a couple of glasses of wine. thats a stone gone now in 4 weeks - YIPPEE! Not as fast as some of you guys though, you are all doing fandabbydozie! Just realised I have missed Hollyoaks, might watch it later to take my mind off eating as been doing 790 for a few days, and trying to get back onto SS today. I got the taste for food last night after a 3 course meal, so hard to go back to shakes. My god how cold is it today - I'm freeeezing....

Hi Hufflybug. Well done on getting through your first day! Its hard, eh, but it is worth sticking to. I am on Day 10 now, but my first weigh in tomorrow, which I am nervous but also excited. Have resisted the temptation to weigh myself, as I tend to get obsessed, but measured myself and have lost 3in off my waist in those 10 days. It will start to get easier in a day or two. The soups, ummmmmm, I personally could live without them but have them for variety. I also eat them in a bowl with a spoon, as it makes you feel like you have actually eaten something. Well done on the drinking, its very hard, especially if you are not used to drinking that much but it certainly seems to be the key!!

Hiya All, :D

Have come on briefly to say HI, Not feeling too good at the moment, I've had a headache for 2 days now, :cry:
Have took loads of tablets so I have to say I have tried to drink as much water as possible, had 2 litres of tea & 2 litres of water, Felt really sickly so I have had a piece of white fish & some pickled red cabbage, its slighty eased off but not much!! :mad:

Awww Time4me, Thanks for the compliment, I really enjoy coming on here, everyday if I can, as I come off minimins feeling so positive & fab knowing I have fab mates to talk to like all of you CD babes on here..

Huffly well done on your 1st day, not long till the ketosis fairy meets up with ya.. Why not try the CD crisps, I personally couldnt manage CD without them..

Tiredmum, I cant wait for your WI tomorrow, I have to say Well done for what you have acheived so far..

Lou Sorry I havent been much use chick, Hopefully my headache will have gone tomorrow & I will back to my fighting spirit..

Anyone I haven't mentioned a big HI, :D
Love & Hugs

xx

Hi Kelly. Hows things are work? Maybe the headaches are stress-related? Nothing worse than a hagging head, get yourself an early night and see how you feel tomorrow.

Hiya Hun,

Things at work are stress free now as I am not by myself.

Mind you I am stressed at the mo as my case is going to a barrister tomorrow to look over, have been on the phone to my solicitor for 2 days going over details of my accident & everything that has been happening since it..

( I had a car accident 4 years ago this June & the case is still ongoing, woman smashed into the back of me, my symptoms are permanent, I suffer pain every single day & I am going to be on medication for the rest of my life, still having treatment at the hospital at the mo.) :cry:

How are you??? x

Oh you poor love, thats terrible. Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, I work in law and know how they tend to drag these things out! That certainly won't help your headache, all the stress from that. Has it not been before a barrister before now??

No, Thats why I have been on the phone to my solicitor as she wanted a statement from me as to how I feel on a daily basis & how it affects my life work & social, she has 96 points on the statement, which is fab as its very detailed, I am also a hairdresser & it has killed any chance of me going back into it in the future as I can only manage 1 haircut & I am left in agony..

All this over a silly cow who obviously wasn't taken notice of what she was doing, she has ruined my life..:mad::mad::mad:

It was at such a speed my car seat actually snapped & I ended up laying on my back seat.. So you can only imagine the speed she was doing.... :mad::mad::mad:

No way! Snapped your seat? Jesus, I know you are in agony every day but I am guessing it could have been far worse. Well, I hope you manage to start getting somewhere now the barrister is involved, I doubt the insurance companies would want it to get to court.

Thats what my solicitor said, she reckons they will wanna settle outside the court, the solicitors fee's are £8000 up to now, so glad I don't have to pay it.

x

My brother-in-law had an accident at work about nearly three years, he has just settled his claim before it went to court, all through the hard work of the barrister, so fingers crossed it will be sorted soon for you honey.

Back