Kel & Lou's Weight Loss Thread, Please Join In :-)

I bet it settled b4 court, did he get as much as he was expecting?

I feel no amount of money will make my quality of life any better, I would give anything to be as I was before the accident. :rolleyes:

I feel no amount of money will make my quality of life any better, I would give anything to be as I was before the accident. :rolleyes:

I really feel for you hun, sending you a little hug to keep you going :hug99:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya gang!! - (can i please join your gang properly now!!)

I have txt my cdc to try and get an appointment for monday!!!

I have a weeks packs but i want to get weighed when i start and not a week into the diet - I know you all understand this!!!

So I am starting on Monday!!! Gonna try and SS but if i struggle will do 790, rather than cheat and binge on crap!

As i said before got a big wedding in July so would love to be slimmer by then, I knwo with SS i could be 5 stone lighter by then!!! Oh My Gaaawwdddd!!! how cool.

Anyway good luck to you all and to Kelly, keep your chin up!! you sound a bit low at the minute!!

Let us Poolies stick together and be slim and gorgeous by summer!!!

Wobbly

thanks for that

a week in slimsville sounds great!!!

mind you for me and Kel it will be a night in sunny Hartlepool!! lol x x x x

Hi all,
KEL - didn't realise what had happened to you, that sounds so awful. You are very brave as it must be so difficult not being able to do your job, and do what you used to do physically. I hope the case doesn't drag on too much longer for you, it will be good to be able to get it out of the way and move on with your life. Rubbish day at work today, everyone keeps asking for stuff and winding me up! GGGGrrrrrr

Hi Kel

He didn't get quite so much as he hoped, he got £40k, but he works in a timber yard and was cutting wood one day and somebody had left the saw with the correct safety guards, and he cut off three fingers and his thumb (ouch!). After extensive surgery and a year off work, they managed to save them, although only has about 70% use back. His employers didn't pay him any sick leave and even tried deducting holiday for him being off so long. He has been given the all clear, in that the surgeons say after two years the limbs do not tend to reject. He still has lots of trouble and pain, especially in this cold weather, but I guess, again, it could have been worse.

Really hope this gets sorted out for you soon, at least you can try and put the accident behind you, if not the injuries. :(

Have posted on another thread but thought I would just add it on here too ............. first weigh in and 11lbs off for me and 4inches off my waist!!!! Am sooooooooo pleased! My CDC said that if I keep it up should only need to SS for another three weeks and can then start working my way up, which will suit me just fine :)

Hi Hufflybug, well done on getting through Day 2, it started to get easier for me at the stage you are and well done on the water, thats definitely the sort of limit I try and do every day. I found my first week quite easy and don't really think about eating food now really. I went food shopping today for my hubs and my son and there was nothing that seemed to jump out at me and say "bite me bite me!!" which was good and I cook for them still every day and again, nothing that I think "oh, I could really do with a bite of that". Its still early days though. The hardest time for me was the first weekend, not because I was hungry but because we usually get a takeaway and I'd have a bottle of wine (or two opps!). I was amazed though to find I didn't even want a glass of wine, I guess the water had done its job! Strange, but I also find I sleep more soundly which is just weird!!

Well done girls - here's to another sin free day 2morrow - I really need to drink more, I've got a long day & a nasty early start Sat so need to keep hydrated.
Hope all you others are doing ok - you all know who you are!
Well done all of you losers today and good luck with WI's 2morr xxxx

Hiya Peeps

Thank Crunchie it's Friday Eh Girls??

Firstly I would like to thank everyone who posted regarding my accident, It really does get to me sometimes but I know your here if I want to have a moan. lol. Cheers Girls, Your the best.
:flowers: :worthy:

Well had a bit of a shock today I have come on my period without no warning, I normally suffer with really bad PMT before & during TOTM, I am still taking my pill, got another few days till my 7 day break, :confused:
So girls, I cant see me having a good WI on Monday as I got weighed this morning & I had only lost half a pound, HOW?? I have been quite good throughout the week, Oh well never mind, If I lose 2lb I have lost my 1st so fingers crossed.. :rolleyes:

A Huge Welcome to owens3116, So glad your joining us Hun.. :D

Wobbly71 - Glad your back on CD from Monday, Yep we will be slim for summer.. Come on Girl, Let's do this!! Eh what about the snow & wind today! :eek:

Overtiredmum - 11lbs, MY WORD, WELL DONE, You have done Fab, :eek::D:eek::D

Hufflybug - Well done for getting through day 2, the 1st few days are always hard, Have you checked ketosis, by the sounds of it your already there, I always get the strange taste in my mouth when I am in Ketosis..

Bobbin - Hows work been today hun?

Time4ME - Hope you guzzling that water Girl!!

Lou - How ya feeling Babes? I hope you being good, It's always the weekend were I struggle, but gonna try my best to be good, even though Keith's parents go shopping tonight so the house always has biscuits, cakes, cookies, chocolate & sweets at the weekend. :mad:

So hopefully catch up with you all on Sunday Night, Hope you all have a Fab weekend & Keep drinking the H2O YA SEXY MAMA'S.. ;)

XXX

Hi i am on day one and struggling abit got headache and feeling hungry but still hanging in there looking forward to the weigh in in 6 days. Hope you all get on with it ok and good luck to you all do you mind if i stay posted to here and chat with you guys x

I have just dished up spag bol and after choc ice cream for kids grrrrrrrrr oh my god how awful do i feel now lol xxx

Hiya Sezzymac, :D

Of course we don't mind, the more the merrier..

Aww your doing fab Girl, I bet it's so hard to prepare food for the kids while your on CD, but just remember you can have that food in a few months if you really want it, remember this diet is not forever, Just you wait 6 days, Whey Hey...

Keep us posted with how your getting on, I will next be on Sunday Night, Will forward to see how your doing, No doubt the ketosis fairy will be your buddy by then, lol... ;)

xx

Kel - have sooooooooooper weekend - keep away form the luxury items.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You too Hun, If Keith eats anything it better not be in front of me, :mad:
When I am on TOTM I crave Sugary foods,

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Cakes start talking to me.....Eat Me, Eat Me...... :eek:

Kel - have sooooooooooper weekend - keep away form the luxury items.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You too Hun, If Keith eats anything it better not be in front of me, :mad:
When I am on TOTM I crave Sugary foods,

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Cakes start talking to me.....Eat Me, Eat Me...... :eek:

Dont even go there - I have 2 bottles of Pinot Grigio in my desk behind me & I can hear the voices calling me........ Specially on Fri eve, I gotta work tomorrow at 6am so I'm zoned into my 4th weekend of SSing. Give Keith a jab in the ribs for even considering carbs & sugar in your area ;);););)

i have there was some left over and i havent touched it at all still sitting on the side keeps calling me but will power still being strong lol xx

Back