Kel & Lou's Weight Loss Thread, Please Join In :-)

i have there was some left over and i havent touched it at all still sitting on the side keeps calling me but will power still being strong lol xx

WELL DONE, WILLPOWER YOU HAVE GIRL ....

Hi everyone, thought I would write a quick message even though there is no-one usually around much on here at weekend. Welocme sezzy and well done overtired on your 11lbs, thats fab!! Real bored today, its cold and horrid. Went to Meadowhall earlier to buy some things from Virgin Vie. Decided I am going to treat myself to something good at each stone I lose, was thinking of a DS Lite and a Radley bag for 2 of my goals. Not sure I can afford them, but I wanted to pick things I wanted but wouldn't normally buy and they will spur me on to the next stone. Had a horrendous day yesterday, all I wanted to do was eat, not sure why. Then OH came home with fish & chips and so I stayed in my room watching Hollyoaks, and the smell wafted up the stairs. It was HELL. I felt really grumpy and went down later on to watch, but he wafted a choc wrapper at me and I could smell it and went mad and burst into tears. OH was in shick I think as he didn't realise what he had done, it wouldn't normally have bothered me, I just wanted food so much last night. Feeling better about it today, but its TOTM so thats maybe why I was so PSYCHO last night!!

God, I know what you mean. I have instructed OH to do dinner for him and son BEFORE I get home and make sure its all out of the way and plates etc washed up before I get home so that I don'thave that temptation and will just have my chicken and mushroom soup for dinner :) Must admit, thats what I am dreading is TOTM, in another few days I will be craving chocolate to no end, so just have to hope that my chocolate shakes get me through......................

I've found it easier now I can have the bars, as can chop them up into small bits and eat them in batches through the day. Not long till week 3 for you and you can have them. Wheres your ticker??? Need to get showing off that weight loss!!

Hi Chicks
Glad you're both staying focussed - I've had a TOTM, I didnt have any cravings or appetite increase at all - but boy oh boy, I was as miserable and grumpy as sin!!!!!!!! Nothin I could do would make me feel happy, I wasnt feeling sorry for myself just a total miserable COW!

My god its 28 days of SS'ing for me tomorrow - cant believe I've got this far without a hiccup - I feel really really proud, its the first time I've achieved so much in a long while!

Keep glugging - I'm just about on 3 ltrs today - not sure how much more I'll manage before bed time tho!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Bobbin, I can't use the tickers thing, because I am using a work PC, I am restricted........... grrrrr bugger! But don't worry, I can keep reminding you!! he he he he

Hi all well done hufflybug really proud of people like you i went to work today in restaurant didnt pick at all and have justed served up roast for kids and OH found that really hard but got through it xxxx

Hi all.
Hope its ok to join you?
I've started today AGAIN. Its my 40th birthday in April & I really don't want to hit 40 a fatty !!! So time to do something about it.
Had 4 litres so far & 2 soups. So far so good. Usually when I restart I make it to lunch time! The toilet is my new best friend lol.
I've decided to not see my CDC just yet as I have a load of packs to use up. I had such a shock when I counted them to see how long I've got. A WHOOPING 96!!!!!!!!! Guess that shows how much I cheated in the past. Not this time though.
Good luck everyone x

Hi all doing really well not picked on day 3 and feeling much better today headache gone and not dizzy anymore slightly hungry but am dishing up donners and not even worrying about it after the roast today i can crack anything xxx gl all of you

Hiya All,

God Hasn't this week flew over.. :eek:

Well how was your weekends? I have been 90% good, Saturday I drank 5.5l, which is prob the most I have drunk in a day, today I am on 4.5 so far, had chicken & red cabbage for my dinner both days but had that instead of a pack, I really wanna lose 2lb for my stone in the morning.
Went in our town this afternoon & kept bending down in shops to look at things & go dizzy as a bat on my way up, have to hold onto Keith, its happened a couple of times on Sat & about 6 times today, its an awful feeling?
Does anybody else experience this??

So hows the H20 been this weekend girls, good I hope :rolleyes:

A Big HELLO & WELCOME to Lighterme, How much are you wanted to lose before ya b/day then Hun??

Bobbin - Very good idea to treat yourself after loosing so much, I would say That buying a DS lite is a very good idea, I bought one as a treat last April for getting a new job & I am on it nearly every day, They are fab..

Lou - it's a new day tomorrow & a new proper start on SS girl, You know how much you want this so bring it on, Right what you want to lose next week, we will have a weightloss challenge to spur you on eh??

xx

Hello everyone! hope ur all well, just got back from the second party of the weekend, the food was amazing, so i hear! i didn't have any, it looked amazing! i was a good girl again. there were two birthday cakes, one was a huge chocolate heart shaped cake covered in chocolate butter icing and sprinkled with white chocolate flakes. the other was a peanutbutter and jam victoria sponge cake dusted with icing sugar, i was so mortified that i wouldn't be eating any of thoses cakes i must have a will of iron, lol.

WOW, Your fab for resisting all them goodies, you should be chuffed to bits with yourself..

Well Done Hun.. :D

xx

Awwww I am starving & I cant sleep.. :banghead:

MY BELLY IS RUMBLING LIKE U WOULDN'T BELIEVE..

Gonna take some of my drugs to make me sleepy, see if that will do the trick...... :silly:

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH :cry:

Drugs for sleeping. Now that sounds like a good idea. My rumbling stomach was so loud last night. Ended up with our 2 year old in with us. Definatly not the best night ever.
Glad the dizzy spells have been mentioned. I had them yesterday. Also had a massive headache. Did 4 litres though. Just couldn't face anymore than that.
I want to loose 2 stone for my birthday. Thinking of having a 70's & 80's fancy dress party. Would much rather go a cher than Mr Blobby. I am not planning on leaving my 30's sober lol

Drugs for sleeping. Now that sounds like a good idea. My rumbling stomach was so loud last night. Ended up with our 2 year old in with us. Definatly not the best night ever.
Glad the dizzy spells have been mentioned. I had them yesterday. Also had a massive headache. Did 4 litres though. Just couldn't face anymore than that.
I want to loose 2 stone for my birthday. Thinking of having a 70's & 80's fancy dress party. Would much rather go a cher than Mr Blobby. I am not planning on leaving my 30's sober lol

Ha ha, good for you hun.. Bring on the vodka eh!! lol

Yeah my dizzy spells keep coming on when I bend down its awful, really hope they pass..

My 4th WI

Hiya how we all doing, ;)

Well Guys my 4th Weigh In & I lost 2lb, :D which makes a stone on the nose, It could of been more as after I got weighed, got ready, went to work, felt an urge to go, (If you get my drift), why couldnt I went before my WI, It's sods law that isn't it?? :mad:

Well I have had a good think today & I want to lose a stone a month, so I am going to have to be more strict with myself as I so want to do this, Ideally I would love to get down to 11st, it would be a dream, but 12st is my 1st goal..

With it being pancake day tomorrow, which I love & I dont want to miss out so for my tea seen as though it's Weigh day I am going to have 1 pancake as a small treat, then tomorrow straight back on it, I AM NOT going to cheat anymore I am only cheating myself & having losses of only 1 & 2lb a week are no good to me. :mad:
The only thing that passes my lips are my packs, water, chicken & red cabbage.

So My Mini Goals this week are -

1 To drink at least 4 litres a day.
2 To get through the week without cheating.

So Girls, what are everyone's Mini Goals this week, come on let's have some Willpower, well me anyway..

x

By the way have a look at my link below, I have lots of exercise DVD's available!! :D

Back